Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (5829 Views)

Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not / Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by S2kluv: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi supporters are the most stupid sets of people have ever seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by wingmanIII: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Carry your small prick komot for my thread you obidogs. You people are very mad to think everyone must support a failure like Obi. Nonsense
The drug dealing criminal degenerate is the cheat and failure.
Nigerians don't want him and didn't elect him hence the gloom and despondency all over to the land. Let's see how it goes. It's not over yet

1 Like

Re: . by wingmanIII: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
S2kluv:
Obi supporters are the most stupid sets of people have ever seen.

Yet they re smarter and more successful than a local agbero like you . Mumu slave.
Re: . by S2kluv: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:

Yet they re smarter and more successful than a local agbero like you . Mumu slave.
I don't argue with stupid people. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:

The drug dealing criminal degenerate is the cheat and failure.
Nigerians don't want him and didn't elect him hence the gloom and despondency all over to the land. Let's see how it goes. It's not over yet
Go back and read the topic, I said Tinubu is your president whether you like it or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obidogs you people should come and fight na
Re: . by nzube25779: 6:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Obi with his useless cricket voice thinks he can deceive some Nigerians but I’m glad northerners taught him and his rabid dogs supporters some life lessons. Obidients you all are very stupidObi with his useless cricket voice thinks he can deceive some Nigerians but I’m glad northerners taught him and his rabid dogs supporters some life lessons. Obidients you all are very stupid...

1 Like

Re: . by jaxxy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi with his useless cricket voice thinks he can deceive some Nigerians but I’m glad northerners taught him and his rabid dogs supporters some life lessons. Obidients you all are very stupid

what kind of hate is this? wetin Obi do u?
Re: . by Culer: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2023
@ IyaebeTheGreat

eyaah.. but my baby girl loves football almost as much as i do.
Ain't i a lucky young man? grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
@ IyaebeTheGreat
eyaa, but my baby girl loves football almost as much as i do.
Ain't i a lucky young man? grin
I find women who love football funny , and it’s that enough to make you conclude on you being lucky? undecided
Re: . by Culer: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I find women who love football funny , and it’s that enough to make you conclude on you being lucky? undecided
Its not enough but its a plus grin
I'm a lucky man Rose... i attract good things grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
Its not enough but its a plus grin
I'm a lucky man Rose... i attract good things grin
But you are very aggressive and scary , I hope you put yourself in check this time around mr night crawler . See as e dy sweet you grin
Re: . by Culer: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But you are very aggressive and scary , I hope you put yourself in check this time around mr night crawler . See as e dy sweet you grin
Lol. You think i'm scary but she says i'm sweet and romantic.. I take her words over yours grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
Lol. You think i'm scary but she says i'm sweet and romantic.. I take her words over yours grin
I know you better than her, you are just pretending to her, she’ll know the true you in your anger.
Re: . by Culer: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I know you better than her, you are just pretending to her, she’ll know the true you in your anger.
Haqhaqhaq
you know me? Really? From a faceless online platform? grin
You can never know me better than a lady who's spent a lot of time with me in real life (over 4 months), a woman who's felt my body nights after nights... a woman who knows the taste of my lips...
You can never ever, dear Rose.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
Haqhaqhaq
you know me? Really? From a faceless online platform? grin
You can never know me better than a lady who's spent a lot of time with me in real life (over 4 months), a woman who's felt my body nights after nights... a woman who knows the taste of my lips...
You can never ever, dear Rose.
It doesn’t really matter, 4months is still early. Lips that different ladies have tasted undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Help me tag those foolish Obi supporters that are ranting and insulting people all over nairaland to come and fight, tag dem pls

You are busy insulting people up and down and at the same time complaining of other people's insults.

What a dumb hypocrite!
Re: . by Culer: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It doesn’t really matter, 4months is still early. Lips that different ladies have tasted undecided
lol. She has tasted it over a thousand times grin
and no lady in my past has ever come half that close. She got the premium me...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
lol. She has tasted it over a thousand times grin
and no lady in my past has ever come half that close. She got the premium me...
As if you don’t have other ladies who still does things with you. Of course faithfulness isn’t in your dictionary, same with all Nigerian men.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I can’t stand dem any longer, we go digga am as dem dy bring am. Useless Obi supporters

You know the right thing to do if you can't stand them anymore.

You can end it. I will send you money for otapiapia, afterall what is the value of your miserable existence.

You will not be missed
Re: . by Culer: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As if you don’t have other ladies who still does things with you. Of course faithfulness isn’t in your dictionary, same with all Nigerian men.
Lol. Faithfulness/loyalty is actually one of my greatest attributes, its why i can never tolerate a cheating partner. Ever!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
Lol. Faithfulness/loyalty is actually one of my greatest attributes, its why i can never tolerate a cheating partner. Ever!
Na me you dy talk to oooo grin you faithful? I laugh in paris. Of course you won’t tolerate a cheating partner which is common with all men but feel very ok cheating on their women and will even brag about it to their friends in different slangs
Re: . by Culer: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Na me you dy talk to oooo grin you faithful? I laugh in paris. Of course you won’t tolerate a cheating partner which is common with all men but feel very ok cheating on their women and will even brag about it to their friends in different slangs
lol!!
like i said, you do not know me, at all. internet no be real life.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
lol!!
like i said, you do not know me, at all. internet no be real life.
culer the culer. Your real self showed in your old moniker. You may still be out there in another monika causing violence sef, I know you to be very sneaky, Infact you are the sneakiest nairalander. You fit even dy with another moniker dy bash me wickedly sef, e no reach you to do lmao
Re: . by Culer: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
culer the culer. Your real self showed in your old moniker. You may still be out there in another monika causing violence sef, I know you to be very sneaky, Infact you are the sneakiest nairalander. You fit even dy with another moniker dy bash me wickedly sef, e no reach you to do lmao
Lol, what'd i be doing with more than 2-3 active NL accounts? Shey i no get work ni?
your problem is that you overthink things alot. Its not as if you are perfect sef. You are heavily flawed. You need to work on yourself tbh. Its not all about just being pretty
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
Lol, what'd i be doing with more than 2-3 active NL accounts? Shey i no get work ni?
your problem is that you overthink things alot. Its not as if you are perfect sef. You are heavily flawed. You need to work on yourself tbh. Its not all about just being pretty
Heavily flawed, I doubt that. I’m totally a different person outside here, but why do all of you not notice when people get on my nerves but quick to notice my reactions? Im a peaceful soul but pea peace is not an option on nairaland grin
Re: . by Culer: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Heavily flawed, I doubt that. I’m totally a different person outside here, but why do all of you not notice when people get on my nerves but quick to notice my reactions? Im a peaceful soul but pea peace is not an option on nairaland grin
you are a hypocrite sha. You judge people with their posts on NL but you no want make them use your posts judge you. Dey play
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
you are a hypocrite sha. You judge people with their posts on NL but you no want make them use your posts judge you. Dey play
grin how many people have I judged with their posts here? This ika boy is now forming gentility kikikiki
Re: . by Culer: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin how many people have I judged with their posts here? This ika boy is now forming gentility kikikiki
You judge me with my posts.
small geh
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
You judge me with my posts.
small geh
Please vote for Sanwo Olu if you are voting in Lagos. That Gbadebo boy incite violence with his posts on social media and he can’t handle Lagos. I even heard he’s a nairalander.
Re: . by Culer: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please vote for Sanwo Olu if you are voting in Lagos. That Gbadebo boy incite violence with his posts on social media and he can’t handle Lagos. I even heard he’s a nairalander.
lol. APC people.
tinubu victory never do una? I aint voting shiit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See shocking reason why No Arab Countries Want To Take In The Gaza Palestinians / Ddc Machines Stolen At Lagos Airport / PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.