Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How I Get Cash Easily At 10% And Sell It At 20% And Make More Than N1,000 A Day: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Get Cash Easily At 10% And Sell It At 20% And Make More Than N1,000 A Day: (197 Views)

Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium / Make More Than N1.2m In Less Than 10 Weeks With Just N20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Get Cash Easily At 10% And Sell It At 20% And Make More Than N1,000 A Day: by BaxiBank: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
This idea came when I trekked everywhere but couldn't see cash to withdraw.

An idea came and I did it and got cash immediately without any stress while all POS points were locked and closed because of the current cash scarcity in the country.

I turned the idea into a business, getting cash at 10% and selling it to consumers and even POS Agents at 20% and making more than N1,000 daily.

Even POS Agents don't have this idea. If they had, their kiosks wouldn't have been closed.

There is no price tag on this package. If you want this idea, please don't contact us empty handed. Look at the money you will make from getting cash easily from this idea, contact us and tell us the amount you can pay to get the idea and implement it. If your offer is ok, we deal. If not, we decline.

Contact us through our signature.

(1) (Reply)

Metal Galvanizing In Lagos / How Successful Is Laser Hair Removal? / Legit Way Of Making 50k - 150k Upward Weekly With Just Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.