Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People (2133 Views)

##### Airtime Giveaway (July Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 10 People #### / ##### Airtime Giveaway (May Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 10 People #### / ##### Airtime Giveaway (January Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Tekahashi: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
thank you sir for the help you keep on rendering though I've never benefited once, I pray I be lucky this time, I'm badly in need of airtime for school work ,the #50 sub I usually do nor dey reach anywhere,this gift would really go a long way.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Samueltemi337(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
timbs001:
Happy new month everyone.

This thread is for those that need airtime to buy data.
Please refer to https://www.nairaland.com/7492192/christmas-giveaway-5k-each-10 if you are curious as regards how the winners will be chosen. Winners will be chosen randomly.

The criteria to qualify for winning the data are:

1. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
2. Please write why you need the airtime (short and concise)
3. Please don't participate if you have enough already, it is more blessed to give than to receive.

As usual for transparency, the winners will be picked randomly. Please refer to my previous thread incase you want to know how the winners will be picked.

Tk4all will help to distribute the airtime once the winners are announced.
Good evening timbs
it's been long
hope you are fine?

anyway I need the airtime to sub
thanks
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by recieve(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
timbs001:

Please refer to https://www.nairaland.com/7492192/christmas-giveaway-5k-each-10 if you are curious as regards how the winners will be chosen. Winners will be chosen randomly.

3. Please don't participate if you have enough already, it is more blessed to give than to receive.

As usual for transparency, the winners will be picked randomly. Please refer to my previous thread incase you want to know how the winners will be picked.

This is a miracle shocked
I have been away from my online course since 1 week ago, it will definitely help me to be in track with my course for 2 weeks and it will be a very big help to me, God bless you sir.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Duchessree(f): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by donttryme: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
I will use the airtime to buy data and call my loved ones.

My account is close to a year now, i believe you will choose me too because heavens knows that i need the airtime. Thank and God bless you.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Abihan1(f): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
I really appreciate the fact that I've been a beneficiary of your kindness, sir.

For a while now, hope is just all we have.

I'm owing Mtn 2k+ and Airtel 5h+.

It will go a long way in offsetting my loan, sir.

Stay blessed as always.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Ouchbabe(f): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
I am a teacher in a private school.
We are mandated to give assignments to the pupils on the school portal on daily basis since we are all at home now.
Kindly pick me as the airtime will lift the burden of data from me. Country hard
timbs001:

Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Yemike(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
I'm currently low on airtime and data and I need to do some important school projects.
I've been thinking I'll just subscribe to MTN's #50 night sub and do the projects today and tomorrow night but I'll be happy if you bless me with the 1k to offset MTN's debt so as to make subscribing for another data bundle easier. Thanks.

Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Caleb48(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
timbs001:

I need airtime to call my uncles or any one who can support me in paying my school fees and accommodation fee next semester.and school is resuming in the next 2weeks.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Julianaa: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
To repay loan boss

Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by christianjoy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
I need the airtime I want to send some documents to someone
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Mamayam: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Congrats
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by goodlistener: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
To pay off borrowed airtime, I am indebted to mtn. Kindly assist.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Brokeloser: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
OP you are doing well.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thanks for the opportunity.

Sir.

I'll send it to my sibling to sch... It's gonna be a hooge suprise.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by yellowgarri2(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Miracood2:
Yellowgarri2 come forward and attend to your wife.
She's not worthy of a concubine not to talk of a wife. Allow her to feed on attention she craves for before she starts wetting her pants.....

1 Like

Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by yellowgarri2(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Timbs001 I need it to offset my debts and use the rest for sub

Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by podium(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
I need it to pay off my loan... Thanks

Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by VTJN(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
I need the airtime to get my assignments and online courses done
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by PJtech: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
I'll use it to download some video tutorials on web development
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Swissli(f): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
It'll Be Helpful IN My Business, It Would Also Be The Largest Single Recharge I've Ever Had
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by VillageBus(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
I need it to sub.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by world123: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hi,

The data will be used to search for job online. Thanks
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by BigDick70inch(m): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2023
timbs001:

Thanks for dis sire......

I have been in debt borrowing data just to help learn at least basis of programming for a start on YouTube.......so as to help boast my certificate.........tis really hard getting a job since I left university......

Having the 1k would at least help in paying half of my debt......and enhance in borrow more data to continue my learning.......

Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by isaiah4life(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2023
To be honest..I will use it to call my step brother and sister to hear and discussing about their school plans.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by ZiktotheWorld: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2023
I need airtime to do data as I am alone in this dark room, at least I should be kept company by my phone
Thanks Boss, God bless you Elephantly
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Ganjafama(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2023
timbs001:

I appreciate your for this gesture. I have being finding things a bit rough because I work as a security /gate man with a meagre pay. The airtime would go a long way towards internet subscription because I'm presently learning digital marketing via YouTube so as to empower myself with a sellable skill.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Aurelius1(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2023
timbs001:

Thanks for this kind gesture. I lost my job a long time ago and I have been struggling to secure another one all to no avail. I am presently learning 2D/3D Animation and I really need the data to learn as I am currently learning by watching YouTube videos.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by Geominer: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2023
timbs001:

To pay off my MTN debt and use the remaining for subscription as my job hunt continues sir.
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by IyanuDeb(f): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2023
I would need the airtime to finish one of my works online which I left halfway because my data exhausted
Re: ##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People by LilleG(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations to the winners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Family Day Service Winners Chapel / When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE / What Should You Do When You Realized That You Make A Mistake In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.