Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

They Are Planing To Eliminate Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Planing To Eliminate Him (2286 Views)

Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To β€˜eliminate All ISWAP / Sunday Igboho Alleges Plot To Eliminate Him In Benin Republic / Buhari Government Keeping Sowore To Eliminate Him Extrajudicially, AAC Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Madmohamed123: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why can't them wait to swear in first because

Let me tell you from my intelligence reports some cabal's are planning to eliminate tinubu before may 29 so shatima will take over completely

The reason they can't wait for tinubu to swear in because yeruba will take over tinubu security and protect him the way Fulani protect buhari.

So some northern cabal's are at meeting day and night
Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by QualityShare: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dear God, if Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Pinterest: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
You Ibos will wail till death.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Stawner16(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
They are meeting "they and night". Okay, Mr James Bond grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Emilokoiyawon: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
The next civil war will be instigated by fake news. And once again, Ibos will cause it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Beebah321(f): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Make them just kuku sell this country, the wickedness don too much.

1 Like

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by honeyB2018: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
The next civil war will be instigated by fake news. And once again, Ibos will cause it.

What is your obsession with the IGBOS?
Did anyone of them offend you and you want to rub it on all IGBOS?
There are lots of IGBOS, who never believed in Biafra, but see Nigeria as a better option. But trust me, your hatred for the IGBOS, is making the reluctant believers, to begin to think, if that is the best option now.
I can't see myself in a country, where my live is stake and I move around as endangered species.
It's very disgusting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by anyilalaz: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God, if Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!

Ameeeen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by OneCandleAway(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
They have to swap him in first. If he dies before swearing in then amechi will take over.
Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Ogbuefi2020: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
When the north deals with thiefnubuu like they did to MKO, make sure you keep Igbo out of your mouth. Since you are stupid to learn from history because of your obsession with igbo

2 Likes

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by mii4u(f): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:

Please say a loud Amen!
And may the rightful owner take back his mandate.

1 Like

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Omoawoke: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Madmohamed123:

Let me tell you from my intelligence reports some cabal's are planning to eliminate tinubu before may 29 so shatima will take over completely

The reason they can't wait for tinubu to swear in because yeruba will take over tinubu security and protect him the way Fulani protect buhari.

So some northern cabal's are at meeting they and night

So many terrible losers , sore pathetic wounded loser is what u are.
May the gods fry your balls
Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Olachase(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Madmohamed123:

alright thank you Sir minister for information πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by ProphetM0hammad: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
honeyB2018:

What is your obsession with the IGBOS?
Did anyone of them offend you and you want to rub it on all IGBOS?
There are lots of IGBOS, who never believed in Biafra, but see Nigeria as a better option. But trust me, your hatred for the IGBOS, is making the reluctant believers, to begin to think, if that is the best option now.
I can't see myself in a country, where my live is stake and I move around as endangered species.
It's very disgusting.

Can't you see the fake news one Okafor put up there?
A simple click on his profile will tell you he's from upper iweka.

I blame the Yorubas for this anyway, they should have been treating the ibos the same way the hausas treat ibos

1 Like

Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by silibaba: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:

Please say a loud Amen!

May he be jailed and killed like MKO
Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Madmohamed123:

if such happens before they swear in tinubu, the runner up of the election will takeover not shettima
Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Googledotcom: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Madmohamed123:

To me, I'll prefer the cabals take over Tinubu. It's a stolen mandate, he can't and won't have rest of mind until it's returned to the rightful owner.
Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Princessstee: 1:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Civil war is looming, we know the loser already! wink
Re: They Are Planing To Eliminate Him by Nice2023(m): 5:25am On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare:

Please say a loud Amen!

U don't need to add pls ok.

I say Amen to this ur prayer.

(1) (Reply)

General Sani Abacha: The Legend / Election Observers, Please Tell Us Your Views / 140 Thousands Nigerians Are Involved In Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.