Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu (34043 Views)

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Igbek76: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Igbos will start cursing him. Wicked people.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
VKconcept:

Wtf, you got a shrimp brain for typing that shit on this forum

Eat dust ode
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
prof22:
Be calming down young thug, this excruciating pain you are feeling now will eventually end in your demise so Rest In Peace Okay?

I don't care besides they are racist. Who cares
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Omoalaji12: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
should this guy be worrying about Russia lol, what does this has to do with Tinubu who is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
lanre316:

Madman,

Whatever you wish on the Ukrainians will not proceed beyond your life, as you imagine this evil, it will multiply seven-fold and happen to you. Wicked somebody.

Thank God, Peter Obi lost the elections. Terrorist Igbos like you have no business in the future of Nigeria.

Na you sabi. Go to Ukraine and see if they accept your black face mumu oshi

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by gazza07(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu, the most corrupt man alive
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
zelnababa:
Una don loose and una go loose for ever
Ancient retard
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by prof22(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
You didn’t put GCFR. Canada don’t welcome brainless pig. Not to return? Wait, you are here and nobody is even aware… your past , present and future is useless. Don’t attach too much value on yourself, you are not worth it… are you even worth yourself?
EmperorGeez:
Dear Tinubu please accept my condolences of your false acclaimed victory please just help me with a Visa to Canada I promise not to return here until you die I won't even talk anymore about Nigeria until the storm is over.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by obontami: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by prof22(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin
zinaunreal:

I don't care besides they are racist. Who cares
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Felix6: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dearest Obidients can we endeavour to visit zelensky's twitter page and show him some [color=#990000][/color]love thanks .
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Rocktation(f): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Typical oyinbo always thinking that Africa is hungry. Of all the things to look forward to working with us on, it is hunger crisis.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Bigshots001(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/zelenskyyua/status/1631319624435343360?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

I congratulate @officialRussiangov, for the very holistic approach they have adopted to end the Nazi regime in Ukraine and their quest to totally annihilate @UkrainArmy in the on-going special military operation in the Donbas,Luhanks, Crimea and other regions that were been occupied by illegitimate Nazi regime in Ukraine,I will say more grease to your elbows, keep up the good work until the people of Ukraine is totally set free from the Western-puppet and the corrupt Nazi-regime.
I look forward to seeing you using Tzar bomb or Satan- bomb on that regime very soon.
Good luck and God bless you!
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by AsapTeddy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin

Wailers wailers wailers

Trump supporters are like obidient supporters, they are still wailing since 2020

Una dey talk say u win election with which evidence? Based on some pictures flying around social media

We agree it is not perfect, but the election remains the most credible ever.

Just accept that the pills of defeat is too bitter to swallow and you rather claim cheating than accept defeat

Una split about 15 million votes between pdp and Lp against 8.6million votes of Apc

You lost to a better team, you rigged yourself out.

Lp and pdp should battle themselves on who came 3rd. Olodo people

How can something that is not perfect be the most credible?
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by blabulu2000: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Why is this forum so full of Igbophobic rabid animals?

Yes. Because the failure of obi in the just concluded presidential election has turned them into rabid dogs ranting on all.social media platform...

There is enough room for you to rant on this platform

Your ranting begins......
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Omoawoke: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
AsapTeddy:

How can something that is not perfect be the most credible?

You came 3rd
Peter obi had 3rd class
Your comprehension skills is below Tier 3

Most credible does not mean perfect
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Aldol: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God, if Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!
Amen iff the other contestants did zero rigging
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Fourtygees: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Idiot.....Ewu... No face your war.... Dey dia dey reason naija mata.... So he even has time to congratulate us, when his county is at war
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by neyop85(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Anyone that believes an Igbo man will be president of this country while the Fulani is still a force to reckon with in this country can believe that Naira will be equal to the dollar.
Go to court, give yourselves false hope and use that to avoid BP while it lasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
zinaunreal:
May all of Ukraine perish
May all of una die
May Russia kill you all
Bastards
See this one!!! Why I hate Obi supporters. They are too toxic and violent. Even though I don't support both the 3 candidate.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by stuffs2002: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
IPOB in sifia pains ever since Giringori did not win. IPOB are claiming victory after Giringori came 3rd ooo

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
North: 8 years

The future of Nigeria political scene does not include South East
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by 100PercentNaija: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
...including threat to food security This T-Shirt boy is the greatest idiot of all time.
DryMouth:
May Russia Atomic bomb land on his head.
Idiot
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
kingthreat:

This one. I can imagine your internal frustrations being on this forum for years to talk about things that never favour you. grin
So far I speak the truth.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Borntosmoke:

See this one!!! Why I hate Obi supporters. They are too toxic and violent. Even though I don't support both the 3 candidate.

Comon gerrout from my space stinking thing
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by zelnababa(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
zinaunreal:

Ancient retard
una go cry till enternity, loosers
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by ogundeleai(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
It is just a normal protocol. Not that they believed he won the election. They will still congratulate Obi when he will be sworn in as the legitimate president of Nigeria.
O-keku ni

Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by stuffs2002: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God, if Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!

The people who rigged were LP on the south east
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
zinaunreal:

Comon gerrout from my space stinking thing

Na your generation be stinking thing go and hug transformer if he pain u. some mumu put election for head like say na one president go change their life. Still dey wait for one president to change your story 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by stuffs2002: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Djele:
Be congratulating nonsense until Russia finish your country

See painment grin

As E dey sweet us, e dey pain dem
As E dey pain dem, e dey sweet us

The future of Nigeria political scene does not include South East

South East will remain in Nigeria but none of them will make it to presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense / Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives / 18 States Attracted No Foreign Investment From 2021 -2023 (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.