Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu (34000 Views)

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Rex777: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
No wonder, Russia knows better.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Ganjafama(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
He should focus more on his dying country and stay away from nigerian politics
It's obvious you don't know much about international politics. He's doing that to create alliances and Goodwill, nothing more.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Denoh68: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
NIGERIANS WILL REMAIN IN DARKNESS UNTILL THEY LEARN TO STAND BY THE TRUTH. CELEBRATING THE EMERGENCE OF TINUBU AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA SPEAKS LOUD ON THE EXTENT WHICH THE ELITES HAVE GONE TO FEED US WITH LEFTOVERS EVEN WHEN WE ARE SUPPOSED TO EAT LIKE KINGS.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Na your generation be stinking thing go and hug transformer if he pain u. some mumu put election for head like say na one president go change their life. Still dey wait for one president to change your story 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Omo ale jati jati
Stinking dirty yoruba. With the most ugly president on earth
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by sultry69(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
It is just a normal protocol. Not that they believed he won the election. They will still congratulate Obi when he will be sworn in as the legitimate president of Nigeria.
keep consoling yourself, shinedu.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ganjafama:
It's obvious you don't know much about international politics. He's doing that to create alliances and Goodwill, nothing more.

Playing international politics between two dying countries......

Nawa ooooo

Is inconsequential
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Decent09(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Johnn78:
Zelensky zukwanike

Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Bigchristo: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/zelenskyyua/status/1631319624435343360?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA
A man who failed to hold a diplomatic talk in order for his country to be safe without plunging into war, his congratulatory message is to seek millions of dollars from the government to foster his political agenda of thinking he can win war against Russia, Abeg make una nor go dey associate with failure oo
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Bimpe29: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
You will perpetually be dejected, bittered and frustrated when you fail to recognize the God's grace and way. God has said Yes, who are you to say No?
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by AsapTeddy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

You came 3rd
Peter obi had 3rd class
Your comprehension skills is below Tier 3

Most credible does not mean perfect

Lol Simple question ..you don turn am to Insult..

So childish...

Bye kid
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
zinaunreal:

Stinking dirty yoruba. With the most ugly president on earth
Whatever you think, nothing concern me with tinubu. My own be say. Just find a way to make ur life better in Nigeria or find a way to japaa. Na people wey dey politics or wey poverty won kill dey complain about one president is good or bad. Since last 20 years which president have impress you or did anything tangible for Nigeria.

Jonathan flop
Buhari flop

I won't be suprise if tinubu also flop.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Bfly: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
This guy should keep quite. From uk to us now ukraine wants to start perching on Nigeria. Leave us alone and face the artificial disaster you caused your people.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Whatever you think, nothing concern me with tinubu. My own be say. Just find a way to make ur life better in Nigeria or find a way to japaa. Na people wey dey politics or wey poverty won kill dey complain about one president is good or bad. Since last 20 years which president have impress you or did anything tangible for Nigeria.

Jonathan flop
Buhari flop

I won't be suprise if tinubu also flop.

Stinking dirty yoruba
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
zinaunreal:

Stinking dirty yoruba

I'm not a Yoruba, I'm just multilingual. I'm from delta. I grew up in the south west region.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by akins088(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nonse or what did I hear you say. If na Obi be president of his country, by now Putin for don toast him
LuQuLuQu:
Let them keep congratulating

They will all un~congratulate him

Nonsense leaders
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by akins088(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin grin you get sense my guy. Dem no send us ooo
LesbianBoy:
This is too sad to watch.

Imagine a thief getting congratulations that he did not deserve angry

And as for these oyinbo countries, dem no send us at all. If we like elect mad man dem go congratulate am embarassed
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by lanre316: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
zinaunreal:

Na you sabi. Go to Ukraine and see if they accept your black face mumu oshi

I don't need need them to accept me. I am a proud black man.

It's morons like you that make white men look down on us.

Waka!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Lanre1st(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God, if Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!
!

That’s how Obi pray to God that “if he has bad intentions to Nigeria Matt he not win the election “ now he did not win. Has God not answers the prayer
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Taiggarr: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
It is just a normal protocol. Not that they believed he won the election. They will still congratulate Obi when he will be sworn in as the legitimate president of Nigeria.

Keep being a KID...
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by BRIMBRAM: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God, if Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!

A loud Amen!
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
lanre316:

I don't need need them to accept me. I am a proud black man.

It's morons like you that make white men look down on us.

Waka!

You're black as shiiiit to them . Vulture brain . Waka shege
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by hopexter(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:

Third will be sworn in when second is still alive? grin grin

Reduce your mkpuru Miri intake and face the reality that Obi will never be the president of Nigeria😂😂
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by adebambo13d: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
A dying man congratulating a rogue, who his congratulation help?A dying man congratulating a rogue, who his congratulation help?...
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Mrmb: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:

It isn't bound on them to congratulate anyone, and one thing you don't know about these Europeans/Americans is if they don't believed in something they will never appreciate it... They know the election was won fair and square hence the congratulatory messages...

JAGABAN has arrived
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Mrmb: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:

Please say a loud Amen!

If truly he won be the people's votes and some unscrupulous elements are trying to paint him in bad light and trying to throw the image of INEC, Asiwaju and the country try as a whole in the gutter may they never know peace....... Can I get a very loud amen.....
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by BullyBullies: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lmao. Dude is shopping for support after sacrificng his own country for USA to test might with Russia. I hope Nigeria will not make that mistake by taking sides.
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by todugo(m): 12:34am On Mar 04, 2023
oyin44:
Good news..the jagaban himself

Don't worry when Tinubu missyern and calls Putin Balabue and Putin response with missile strike, na that time tribalism go comot for your body. angry undecided
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Invitationn: 2:35am On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
This is nothing to celebrate.

Peter Obi won the election
100%
Who said he didn’t win online?🤔
It was everywhere in the news; even on CNN.

😄
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by basybasy: 2:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Fahdiga:
You better go and commit suicide because Obi's defeat has destroyed your reasoning
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:54am On Mar 04, 2023
blabulu2000:

Yes. Because the failure of obi in the just concluded presidential election has turned them into rabid dogs ranting on all.social media platform...

There is enough room for you to rant on this platform

Your ranting begins......
Lol! Bush goat, keep ranting.Do you need a loudspeaker for you to wail louder than a banshee?
Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by wonderr(m): 4:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Fahdiga:
reduce your Nollywood watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain / Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged / Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.