Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election (32783 Views)

MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sanwo Olu worked he deserves second term
VERY TRUE,PLS DONT DISTURB SANWO OLU. angryblame mamud, he has proved that he is unreliably unreliable angryjust like iwu and jegas who got away with this terrible crime against humanity.
YOU CAN NEVA GET CREDIBLE HEAD OF GOVTS ELECTIONS HERE DONE BY BLACKMAN,UNLESS WE USE EU OR UN ELECTORAL BODIES WITH COALITION FORCES AS SECURITY.ALL THOSE BILLIONS DISBURSED TO SOCALLD INNEC HAS GONE TO TOTAL WASTE. sad
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
justmondris:

So you don’t know that Lagos is a no man’s land and everybody including Tinubu is a stranger in Lagos?

You want Lagos, come and get it!
We are not begging you, we are daring you
Come and grab it!
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
R1234:
Rhodes vivour was born in 1983 , he is the youngest of all the contestant let's give this young blood a try,enough of these old men coming and going and rotating in one party , sapa Don tire me o , make person test another party make we see road , most of these politicians had been in existence since 1999 democracy kilode na dem we com serve and wen dem enter sef no be say dem dey do anything, won kon ko owo je nani , Labour Party straight com 11th March. If deyve been rotating parties like dis sef , e for Don reach person wey we know and poverty will end . Mushin where I grew up about 3 politicians ova dia had been ruling since my secondary school days in 1998 , na dia only poster I still dey see o 2023 no development in dat community 😢 comot anybody commotable make person see road

When you go to the hospital, find the youngest doctor and give him a trial.

Lagos is not an apprentice shop for Chinedu to learn work.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Babathanks(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Freethinker87:

...but your father from Osun has captured another man's land. Take your agberoism and go back to your state of origin you greedy lots, true Lagosians don't want you here.
For your information am a lagosian, Yoruba is Yoruba, so we don't care. Igbos are not the only tribe in Lagos so why all this hatred against you guys?, Please don't let what happened in south Africa happened in Lagos because of greedy lifestyles
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Talenempire: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

What you wish we befall you and your family alone

Baba I dey well
For 8 years of APC God has given much more than I asked for

As Una dey cry for cashless am not moved

My source doesn't come from your APC

I feel for people like you you disturb friends n family for financial help.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Dotman2210(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is very true
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by AmotekunSW: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Redoilbeta:
Is Tinubu a Lagosian ?

Go and ask your mother hiding under the bed on Mondays
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Mrbenny001: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
You don't need too much talk..let INEC conduct fair election and upload results directly from poling unit as they promised...you go know shey lagosian are tired of tinubu dynasty...sanwo go lost... only gullible fool fall for all these una tribalistic sentiment...no be only ibo dey Lagos...Hausa plenty... people from Edo, SS, north full Lagos Wella
Omoawoke:
You want to come to Lagos and decide for us who becomes governor

We will tell you who owns Lagos
How can you call people’s land a no man’s land?

It is our land and we own it!! Every OMOLUABI , Lagos belongs to you and you own it!!! And it is free for all, we love our guests and they love us too except for some that got too comfortable and challenge our land with us

Sanwo olu for second term.

You used sentiments to campaign against Tinubu
Muslim Muslim ticket, he’s old, he’s sick etc

Pls what do they have against Sanwo Olu the best performing governor in Nigeria

Omoluabis should come out massively and vote Sanwo Olu
Obidient is not GRV they are different
GRV chinedu has shown so much disdain for Yoruba, he insulted a people he want to govern and he has declared himself a full time Ipob biafran Apologist.
We say no to a tribal bigot that can’t even speak Yoruba. God forbid!!!!!

Don’t stay at home, come out and tell your friends to come out and vote massively for Sanwo Olu.
The 4th largest economy in Africa is not an apprentice shop for Chinedu to experiment
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Freeze007(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2023
No, God answers all prayers, if you are not a beneficiary of Tinubu, an old woman somewhere is perhaps praying that God should bless @Tinubu, God's ways cannot be that of man, this is my humble submission

Verysmart101:

God will never answer the prayer of a criminal,never.Me may get the power he stole but believe me he will suffer tremendously on that seat.We will see it as it goes
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Verysmart101: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Freeze007:
No, God answers all prayers, if you are not a beneficiary of Tinubu, an old woman somewhere is perhaps praying that God should bless @Tinubu, God's ways cannot be that of man, this is my humble submission

What about those he stole from won't their curses work? Can u swear Tinubu didn't rig this election? Does God permit stealing of mandate that isn't yours? Abeggiii
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Submit your PVC for cloning.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Freeze007(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
I am not God I don't know how he operates however, if you have never stolen, be the first to cast stones....what if Tinubu can redeem Nigeria, I want you to know that I voted for Peter Obi however if God has chosen Tinubu Bola Ahmed, who are we to say no?

Verysmart101:

What about those he stole from won't their curses work? Can u swear Tinubu didn't rig this election? Does God permit stealing of mandate that isn't yours? Abeggiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda / APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Naira Set To Hit N500 At Parallel Market After CBN Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.