Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election (32773 Views)

MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Redoilbeta: 2:25am On Mar 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

I have told you fools.
Shebi Lagos is no man's land. Come out on the 11th of March if them born una well.
Is Tinubu a Lagosian ?
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Pque(m): 2:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Flame333:

When your mates are aspiring big, you sit down somewhere under brown roof and say being the forth in Africa is the best you could achieve as a nation.. Little South Africa is among 20 biggest economy in the world..

Shame

Comparing a country in Africa with just a city in Nigeria, does not in anyway match. Please is your own state even recognize as a developed economy in Africa talkless of striking a prominent position among the developed economies in Africa? Simple question begs for simple answer.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by biina: 2:35am On Mar 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

I have told you fools.
Shebi Lagos is no man's land. Come out on the 11th of March if them born una well.
typical agbero mentality - only knows how to threaten violence.

If you were sure that your candidate was the better option, you wont be threatening others with violence over exercising their civic rights.

The likes of you are not new in Nigerian politics. Your forebears did worse. But dont worry, just like them, your suffering has just begun. Even your descendants will suffer for your stupidity.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by limeta(f): 4:25am On Mar 04, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Ko ní dáa fún ìràn e.

Afonja Trator and betrayal
Look around the country where do you command respect..no where
Even the lagos is taken over by every body else but you
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by abuhusna1: 4:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Any Lagosian wey vote that Rhode no go see better.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 5:39am On Mar 04, 2023
abuhusna1:

Ashe!
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by djseanjohn77: 6:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Fahdiga:
More reasons why we should vote overwhelmingly for Rhodes Vivour so as to be free from the bondage of agberos. The real Lagosians shouldn't miss this golden opportunity to chase away invaders from Iragbiji and take back their ancestral land. How can an unknown man from another land pocket Lagos just like that? Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is our next governor come Saturday. The real indigenes of Lagos has spoken loud and clear.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Who told you the real Lagosians are tired of APC -led government in Lagos State?
We aren't complaining, if you think you will ever repeat what happened in the presidential in the governorship election, you are joking. Who is Chinedu Rhodes Vivour? We don't know him, someone, who is even stuttering in spoken English, his only focus is how to spend Lagos 45 billion IGR, dude can't even improve or sustain it.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Tunedey0001(m): 6:30am On Mar 04, 2023
Mamaafrik1:

How come sanwo olu looked away during endsars,how come he set up a parallel security architecture (neighbourhood watch) instead of joining amotekun,where were sanwo olu and Tinubu when Fulani and mallam killed and kidnap in yoruba land.
Where were they during covid19.
Where did Tinubu carry his Birthday gift to intead of yorubaland??
Shasha attack,owo,igboora etc,did you hear him talk like our lower will have done is I will lead out to have done the deer respects the Christian south before selecting himself as a candidate from the south,did he respect the northern Christians not to hv observed the call for merits during APC's primary for the likes of Oshibajo to be used. It doesn't care about anybody than himself

From your writeup I know you are not yoruba
But let me answer all your question with fact only.

(1) END SARS: Is it only Lagos that end sars occur, how many governor support/join the movement. Only sanwo olu came to protest ground to address the youth, not once not twice.
Did army kill people in Lagos after sanwo olu declare curfew? yes
Was sanwo olu aware of the military ? Yes
Who gave the killing order? Buhari because he his the only one that can control the army through CAS. Hold Buhari responsible for the killing and not sanwo olu.
Sanwo olu will remain silent till buhari leave office, he might now write a book on that later not now.
I know you know who gave the order but your hate for TINUBU blind all of you reasoning, when his not the C in C.

(2) FULANI KILLING: tell me the region that handle the situation better than SW.
Lagos already have neighborhood corp before the Fulani killing and he was their with other SW governor to form amotekun. Just that he already has his structure.
You all call tinubu name for any SW APC governor shot coming but refuse to credit him for bringing them together to form amotekun.
Abi tinubu is not aware before the meeting and forming of amotekun.
How many leader in your region talk about solution with action than capping.

(3) TINUBU BIRTHDAY: He has always celebrated it in Lagos and you don't expect him not to extend it to the northern part of Nigeria when he have plan to gun for the presidential seat. Election is won by alliance and number. Which favor him in this election because the north voted for him than the south did.
You can't kill your brother with bomb when you know you will still need him, instead you use Cain to bring him to correction, then bring him closer when you need him. But when you kill him the family would never remain the same.

CHRISTIAN: I am a Christian myself but he has the right to choose who will win him election and you have the right to vote against him.
And tinubu is not religious bigot because we can see it in is family, in his political friends, all SW governor are all Christian 4/6 are APC governor that you all claim he put their.

OSIBANJO: Osibanjo is not a politician and you could not have expected him to win because the current seat his occupying is given to him by same tinubu.

I believe have answer all your question.
FYI am not talking about tinubu in my quoted writeup but talking about non yorubas to face their region politics charity begins at home, your region is bad and you are concern about who govern my good region. I believe is not your business and you have no right to tell me who to vote in my region.
You can't have the interest of my region/tribe than me. When yours is nothing to write home about.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by mascot90: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Igbos want to start what they did in portharcourt in those days. They want to hijack lagos and turn it to their land.

I think they are looking for wat and they will see it. They are already claiming lagos.

In those days they pursue them out of portharcourt and size their properties. If care of not taken, we will send them out of lagos cos they are passing their boundary.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by mascot90: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Igbos want to start what they did in portharcourt in those days. They want to hijack lagos and turn it to their land.

I think they are looking for war and they will see it. They are already claiming lagos.

In those days they pursue them out of portharcourt and seize their properties. If care of not taken, we will send them out of lagos cos they are passing their boundary.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by bayelsaowei(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sanwo Olu worked he deserves second term
which work?
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by R1234(f): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Rhodes vivour was born in 1983 , he is the youngest of all the contestant let's give this young blood a try,enough of these old men coming and going and rotating in one party , sapa Don tire me o , make person test another party make we see road , most of these politicians had been in existence since 1999 democracy kilode na dem we com serve and wen dem enter sef no be say dem dey do anything, won kon ko owo je nani , Labour Party straight com 11th March. If deyve been rotating parties like dis sef , e for Don reach person wey we know and poverty will end . Mushin where I grew up about 3 politicians ova dia had been ruling since my secondary school days in 1998 , na dia only poster I still dey see o 2023 no development in dat community 😢 comot anybody commotable make person see road
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Freethinker87: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Just make sure to write your will before leaving home.

CAP!! Bro show face for outside make you confirm am. Tested!
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Freethinker87: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2023
vannessa7:

Cooking up lies like your divisive leader Peter Obi will not have any effect on we Yorubas, igbos are grandmaster of lies and fabricators, lurid and obnoxious, this election is a wake-up call to all Yoruba which is a good thing, watch out.

Which part is cooked up? That migrant Yorubas have christened an indigenous Lagosian Chinedu in order to erase his ancestry and possess his inheritance or that you used the same Omo Ibo strategy on Jimi Agbaje, another indigenous Lagosian?

Kindly clarify.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by kolamilan(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2023
abuhusna1:

Aye e ma ta paun bi ekpa. I'm voting for him.

Suffering don already wired your good for nothing brain.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by excellentj4teal(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2023
But Labor urchins went to court on the ground of NURTW been disbanded in Lagos and can not handle election material. Why are you still bittered about this news..
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by king1250: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2023
INEC BVAS for states election already in Lagos.
I guess...
The collected pvc might be used for accreditation midnight before the election day.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Crvrider: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2023
southsouthking:

Since the inception of Lagos, or even our democracy, a TRUE LAGOS INDIGENE has never governed Lagos.
From Mobolaji Johnson, to Mohammed Buba Marwa. Tifnubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwolu.
They are not THE REAL LAGOS INDIGENES,

But we have a candidate who is a true Lagosian.
Someone whose ancestry can be traced all the way back to the 18th century.

William Vivour was born in 1830.
He was a Yoruba slave taken away to Sierra Leone. He would later return back to his native home, bearing a name "VIVOUR". A short form of the word "SURVIVOR".
Many people who were taken away from Lagos as slaves were not lucky to return alive.

William was a surVIVOR.

He died in the year 1890 at age 60.

You should create a separate thread for this. Quite a good read.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2023
limeta:

Afonja Trator and betrayal
Look around the country where do you command respect..no where
Even the lagos is taken over by every body else but you

I no get time for oloshi who bleeps dogs to survive - Ibo woman a liability.
We will soon chase all you virmins out of our space
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Joseph1505(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2023
S/Question 👉
How can someone get a customer for a high ticket service?

R/Ans 👉
A high ticket service can't be possible with a mere advert.
Friendship and Customers' Wellness must be involved.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by lexy2014: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Dem say make you submit PVC, you carry PVC give dem.

Isn't it amazing? And they are complaining after submitting their PVC. That is when they tell them to come and submit their wives, they will do it. Many nigerians don't know their rights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by TyroneP(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare p andost=121445064:
Dear God,

This is laughable. Have you ever witnessed a credible election in Nigeria with zero level of rigging. No! You can't vouch for any Nigerian politician. I've got an uncle - a two term senator; I ponder a lot about faulty democratic process. Most politicians brought into power via electoral fraud do finish their term(s). It's best you pray for better days for Nigeria, you and your family.

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by TyroneP(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare p andost=121445064:
Dear God,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!

This is laughable. Have you ever witnessed a credible election in Nigeria with zero level of rigging? No! All politicians benefit from such irregularities. It's just that it was a survival of the fittest. In other words, you can't or let me say you shouldn't vouch for any Nigerian politician. I've got an uncle - a two term senator; I ponder a lot about faulty democratic processes. Most politicians brought into power via electoral fraud do finish their term(s). It's best you pray for better days for Nigeria, you and your family members.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Tunedey0001:

(1) END SARS: Is it only Lagos that end sars occur, how many governor support/join the movement. Only sanwo olu came to protest ground to address the youth, not once not twice.
Who gave the killing order? Buhari because he his the only one that can control the army through CAS. Hold Buhari responsible for the killing and not sanwo olu.
Sanwo olu will remain silent till buhari leave office, he might now write a book on that later not now.
I know you know who gave the order but your hate for TINUBU blind all of you reasoning, when his not the C in C.

(2) FULANI KILLING: tell me the region that handle the situation better than SW.
Lagos already have neighborhood corp before the Fulani killing and he was their with other SW governor to form amotekun. Just that he already has his structure.
You all call tinubu name for any SW APC governor shot coming but refuse to credit him for bringing them together to form amotekun.

(3) TINUBU BIRTHDAY: He has always celebrated it in Lagos and you don't expect him not to extend it to the northern part of Nigeria when he have plan to gun for the presidential seat. Election is won by alliance and number. Which favor him in this election because the north voted for him than the south did.
You can't kill your brother with bomb when you know you will still need him, instead you use Cain to bring him to correction, then bring him closer when you need him. But when you kill him the family would never remain the same.

CHRISTIAN: I am a Christian myself but he has the right to choose who will win him election and you have the right to vote against him.
And tinubu is not religious bigot because we can see it in is family, in his political friends, all SW governor are all Christian 4/6 are APC governor that you all claim he put their.

OSIBANJO: Osibanjo is not a politician and you could not have expected him to win because the current seat his occupying is given to him by same tinubu.

FYI am not talking about tinubu in my quoted writeup but talking about non yorubas to face their region politics charity begins at home, your region is bad and you are concern about who govern my good region. I believe is not your business and you have no right to tell me who to vote in my region.
You can't have the interest of my region/tribe than me. When yours is nothing to write home about.

ENDSARS KILLING
FULANI KILLING
CHRISTAINITY
BIRTHDAY
OSHIBAJO.
Fulani killing:My people will say "ile laati kesho rode",that your submission about him being helpless in combating fulani menace is quite not a strong thinking because you wont understand until one of your grandparents or your family members in the village happens to be a victim of those aytacks,how did he handled igboho matter??,ighoho only became popular because Tinubus voice and other "yoruba leader "were absent,do you remeber that his house was attacked the week he was supposed to come to lagos rally?,do the math,same thing he did to Endsars protester was what he did to him become of his selfish ambition.
Let me ask you do you realise that the southwest security corps codenamed amotekun was formed after fasorantis daughter was killed ,tell me is this same man called tinubu not the same one who said "how did they know it was fulani men who killed Pa fasoranti daughter then?, now after those 3 guys were arrested by police and it was discovered that they were fulanis truly,did he come out openly to correct is former stand??
Do you remember how three hausa governor's came to ibadan to speak with makinde on their people behalf?,now is it no the same one that now crawledback to go and meet Pa fasoranti when he discovered that adebanjo is never going to approve him as a southwest leader .Tell me if he's not selfish ,tell me if he's not after his own selfish ambition??

SECONDLY you claiming that Lagos neighbourhood watch has already been in place before it is true but what stopped Lagos from having Amotekun like other states in the SW??,or is it the funding that is not available or the technical know how or the human capacity,or that lagos states don't have areas to be watched or secured ?,same goverment has alot of Urchins in the street in the name of Agbero revenue,try to put Amotekun and Lagos neighbourhood watch side by side and tell me what has been LSNW success stories aside being a cash conduit.
Now tell me what stopped him from liaising with other Yoruba speaking state when the security architecture was formed if not for a selfish reason of trying to please the nut to make it look like okay oh" I'm not with them on this on this plan on this goal"

OSHIBAJO:See Proverbs have it that "onigba loma n koko pe ni karagba kaato ba fi kole" We all know oshibajo would have being SW best bet for good,sound governance devoid of religion,tribal or corruption sentiment or mirage theory but did Tinubu considered the nation and Yoruba land over his personal ambitions,he chose a muslim_muslim instead
click below links and see how oshibajo spoke out against destruction of modular refinery,against merging of state and local government Account,supported state police system,against clamp down on bitcoin fiscal system and many more despite knowing that his boss and governors don't welcome it.
He still told the truth Instead despite it being very difficult,have you seen Tinubu corrected or steppped in Yoruba or the national situation of the down trodden Nigerian masses??
From ASUU,border closure ,Covid 19,Endsars killing,igboho arrest etc,as a a national figure did he stepped in at any point like he did during then Naira redesigning??https://dailytrust.com/things-osinbajo-did-as-acting-president .
Is that how Awolowo handled it??

BIRTHDAY:can you tell me if Hausa or igboman would have done the same "bad at home,good outside" syndrome he displayed.
At what point did he had lagos so saturated with his Philantropical prowess that we became so overdosed with his giving to the extent that he decide to focus on North??

Think,i am more Yoruba than an average and i am not saying Ibos don't have their faults and low ebb.
I have so many times reeducated Igbos about How they need to change the old thinking of seeing Yorubas,Awolowo as enermies and how Ojukwu miscalculated during the civil war and Killed Rotimi fighting on his side but native legend has it that when two siblings enters a closet,come out and smiles they have probably gone inside to deceive eachother.
It is normal to want to think like you do but as Yoruba we are deep thinkers,only time will tell.

Agbero collect average of 2500 from korope,1800 from keke,cart pays,hackers pay,traders pay,truck pays,Faragon,molue and LT does same,calculate all those amount per vehicle and try calculate much the IGR of lagos could have been if well appropriated.
WE NEED TO LOOK INWARD LIKE AWO DID,BUILD ENTERPRENUERAL ,BUSINESS,SCIENCE AND TECHNICAL ABILITIES AND DO OUR THING OURSELVES NOT TRADING BLAMES.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by faridaariyo3: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Nice moveNice move...
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Mamaafrik1(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by GreyLaw(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sanwo Olu worked he deserves second term

You are correct. Sanwo-worked hard. But please collecting people's PVC is actually criminal. That's what you should condemn.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2023
What we have under APC is 'Happy slaves' everywhere. There's nothing like having ur own right and freedom to choose ur leaders. Imagine Mc oluomo's son staying abroad saying they own Lagos and Nigeria. What a life
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Tunedey0001(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Mamaafrik1:

My people will say "ile laati kesho rode",that your submission about him being helpless in combating fulani menace is quite low thinking yes it is quite low thinking because you wont understand until one of your grandparents or your family members in the village happens to be a victim,how did handled igboho matter??,ighoho only became popular because Tinubus voice as a "yoruba leader "was absent,do you remeber that his house was attacked the week he was supposed to come to lagos rally,do the math,same thing he did to Endsars protester was what he did to him become of his selfish ambition.
secondly you claiming that Lagos neighbourhood watch has already been in place before emoticon go and check your date very well and have your fact very right now let's go now agree that the date were not the same what stopped Lagos from having a motel or is it the funding that is there that is going to be the body bottleneck is it the organisational structure is it that Lagos does not have Forest or places that are more technical monitor is it that the Lagos do not have obesity before now so why did you try to segregate himself away from amateco if he has a non selfish motive not only when you're talking about his birthday I'm going to the north that people already know his philanthropic who moves in Lagos that is a lie we have burgers in the street of Lagos we have people who beg people corporate beggars we have people who stays in slums and ghettos we have people who don't have water we have people who need jobs we have people who need shelters that he could have I could have used the same money to do do you reverse we'll see in elastic a Shore Road

I don't want to argue with you
Is not possible to certify everybody
Name a politician that has employee than him in SW.
On igboho. I will tell you you know little about his case but I believe his situation was well handle by the SW.

Note: I believe in SW not tinubu
My loyalty is to my tribe not Lagos only
I might be an indigen does not mean my loyalty is with him, yoruba is greater than tinubu.
You can hate him but that doesn't mean every other Yoruba hate him.
My tribe first.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by abuhusna1: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2023
kolamilan:

Aye e ma ta paun bi ekpa. I'm voting for him.

Suffering don already wired your good for nothing brain.
If you are in my shoe your family will be proud about you. Keep it on like its them that will feed you
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Banter1(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=bennytrips27 post=121452139][/quote] lmao...who told you I'm from south east? Mr for your info, i am from North Central. Na to insult na em una Sabi.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by justmondris: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:
You want to come to Lagos and decide for us who becomes governor

We will tell you who owns Lagos
How can you call people’s land a no man’s land?

It is our land and we own it!! Every OMOLUABI , Lagos belongs to you and you own it!!! And it is free for all, we love our guests and they love us too except for some that got too comfortable and challenge our land with us

Sanwo olu for second term.

You used sentiments to campaign against Tinubu
Muslim Muslim ticket, he’s old, he’s sick etc

Pls what do they have against Sanwo Olu the best performing governor in Nigeria

Omoluabis should come out massively and vote Sanwo Olu
Obidient is not GRV they are different
GRV chinedu has shown so much disdain for Yoruba, he insulted a people he want to govern and he has declared himself a full time Ipob biafran Apologist.
We say no to a tribal bigot that can’t even speak Yoruba. God forbid!!!!!

Don’t stay at home, come out and tell your friends to come out and vote massively for Sanwo Olu.
The 4th largest economy in Africa is not an apprentice shop for Chinedu to experiment

So you don’t know that Lagos is a no man’s land and everybody including Tinubu is a stranger in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC / Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode / Thief Caught At Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.