Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results (39175 Views)

INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal / Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election / Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Crafteck1: 2:20am On Mar 04, 2023
gucciguyman:
no but unlike you I am fully informed on how the Nigerian constitution works

Funny you actually assumed constitution de work here... grin
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Danchibez: 4:34am On Mar 04, 2023
If you are an INEC official, coming to my polling Unit, ensure you do the following for your safety.

1) Make sure you have your uploading password( Seriously not fake)

2) Original result sheet
( you paste one and go with the other)

3) Come with your food,water and mat ( incase there is no Network!)😙

4) Avoid whispering to any Agent especially PDP/APC Agent.

5) Don't ask or collect any snacks or drinks from any idiot ( reason I said you should come with your own)

6) Tell your supervisor to arrange for a vehicle to convey the sensitive material to and fro the voting point.( You will not be allowed to join any unofficial vehicle)

7) Be ready to have a group photograph with us after snapping the results sheet

cool If you had collected money from them,for your life sake don't spend it yet. E get why

9) There must be no mutilation of the materials. Take your time and do what is right.

10) Pray you should not be led into temptation because you might not be delivered from the evil that will follow

NB: INEC Guidelines was broken by it's boss we will help him Guide the Lines

Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by 99persait(m): 5:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Electronic transmission of vote is not mandatory and constitutional.

Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Oceemo(m): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Danchibez:
If you are an INEC official, coming to my polling Unit, ensure you do the following for your safety.

1) Make sure you have your uploading password( Seriously not fake)

2) Original result sheet
( you paste one and go with the other)

3) Come with your food,water and mat ( incase there is no Network!)😙

4) Avoid whispering to any Agent especially PDP/APC Agent.

5) Don't ask or collect any snacks or drinks from any idiot ( reason I said you should come with your own)

6) Tell your supervisor to arrange for a vehicle to convey the sensitive material to and fro the voting point.( You will not be allowed to join any unofficial vehicle)

7) Be ready to have a group photograph with us after snapping the results sheet

cool If you had collected money from them,for your life sake don't spend it yet. E get why

9) There must be no mutilation of the materials. Take your time and do what is right.

10) Pray you should not be led into temptation because you might not be delivered from the evil that will follow

NB: INEC Guidelines was broken by it's boss we will help him Guide the Lines
Fools words
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Danchibez: 6:20am On Mar 04, 2023
Oceemo:
Fools words

Ur reaction to my post represent who u are, INEC rigging agent. Soon all u will be exposed, ezi
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Sermwell(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Throwback:
These ones think because woke Yorubas voted for Peter Obi for Presidency, the same woke Yorubas want to have their state in opposition to a President that is from the state.

Igbos think Yorubas are mumu.

You will learn lesson next week Saturday.

Same Labour Party will not even smell 300K votes.
This is the same stupid talk that made LP took Lagos state in the presidential election! The votes Tinubu got in the East, were they given to him by yoruba people? Even Tinubu's son, Seyi is married to an Igbo woman. Keep fooling yourself!

Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Christistruth00: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2023
CSTRR:

I would have a problem with their voting pattern if they voted the same way for someone like orji kalu or Ikpeazu.

But if Peter obi is the one on the ballot, he should be getting landslide votes from all omoluabi anywhere in the country.

Omoluabi looks at character before tribe.

Be a good omoluabi. Don't be a disgrace.

The SE Voting wa s completely Tribal you cannot tell us our leaders are bad and only your own is good
we have obis record as Gov

Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by able20(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Labour party doing the duty PDP failed to do for 8 years.
This is why APC and Tinubu are afraid of the man Peter Obi.
Obi will dismantle Apc by exposing their weaknesses
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Roboto11: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Transmission doesn't mean electronic transmission alone.
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Joseph1505(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2023
S/Question 👉
What if you need a Freelance Client just now to get paid immediately for your services?

R/Ans 👉
Don't stress yourself that much, Forward for desire to Xterus Mailing Service, the agents are too reliable to make it possible for you.
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by CSTRR: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Christistruth00:

The SE Voting wa s completely Tribal you cannot tell us our leaders are bad and only your own is good
we have obis record as Gov
As you can see many of the past leaders in the South East were swept away by labour Party.

It was a revolution in the East.
And many will still be swept away next week.

Peter obi just happened to be the most credible candidate.

Tinubu is a crook with a very opaque past, an expert in state capture and high level corruption, and is also mentally impaired.
I can't give someone like that my business to run, let alone a country.
There are other yorubas more capable, and hopefully they will get voted for in future elections, that is if tinubu urchins don't ruin all the Goodwill with their tribalism.

But if you keep looking at it in the eyes of tribalism like many of your illiterate parents, then good luck.

When you go to the market in lagos, you should tell them you voted for a Yoruba man and they will give you a discount of 50%.
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Exodora: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2023
Throwback:
These ones think because woke Yorubas voted for Peter Obi for Presidency, the same woke Yorubas want to have their state in opposition to a President that is from the state.

Tell your people to stop collecting PVC ahead of election and promising people 10k and see who will have the last laugh.
These people collect PVC ahead of election, God knows what they are doing with it.
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by CSTRR: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu supporters are easily the worst subset of the Yoruba People.
Illiterate and crude.

You can never hear them argue rationally.

Tribalism is their only reason.

Their candidate lost in Abuja and Lagos and practically anywhere there is a level of education and intelligence.

Any location in Nigeria where there are brain cells, tinubu lost there, when he could not rig.

Maybe tinubu and his ethnic jingoists think Nigeria starts from ogun state and end in jigawa.

Backward lots.
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Exodora: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2023
One idiot promised me 100k and 50k each for my APO’s but you know what I got nothing to do with them criminals.
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Allisgud: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Throwback:

nawa for u o🤔🤔so u think if somebody is not Yoruba or Hausa he is igbo u no read nursery rhymes state and capital,calabar,urobo Edo rivers,Jos Benue nasarawa,ijaw Dem full lagos
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Bibina59: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Allisgud:
nawa for u o🤔🤔so u think if somebody is not Yoruba or Hausa he is igbo u no read nursery rhymes state and capital,calabar,urobo Edo rivers,Jos Benue nasarawa,ijaw Dem full lagos

Don’t mind the rascal

Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Minjim: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Why is LP always arm twisting INEC?

And their action affects the smooth running of the process they cry
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Minjim: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2023
Bibina59:

Don’t mind the rascal
Since supporting Tinubu makes one Yoruba

Supporting Peter Obi makes you Igbos no matter where you come from
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by christistruth01: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
siraj1402:
Why are Obidaft people always aggressive? Saying any Polling agents who failed to upload results immediately have their life at stake is out of it.

They think they can hack the system and Present fake News results thei their plans have been exposed

The results will be uploaded after everything is Collated and announced on Live TV
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by thirdeye(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
What if the thugs comes along with machete to every polling unit and prevent every Obidients from voting?
Soldiers no dey Lag because of election o.
Dey play.
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by christistruth01: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
thirdeye:
What if the thugs comes along with machete to every polling unit and prevent every Obidients from voting?
Soldiers no dey Lag because of election o.
Dey play.

Ipob want to be in Charge of Security in Lagos so they can Unleash the destruction and Mayhem they have already unleashed on the SE

Jesus Christ pass them

We wish every Igbo Person living Peacefully in Lagos and the SW nothing but Good but Ipob cannot bring their Mayhem and fake news propaganda to the SW
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by MusaChukwudi: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
SmartPolician:
They should get an injunction demanding Lagos REC to post governorship election PU results in real time on Saturday.

It's okay for Sanwo-Olu to win, but the upcoming elections must be free, fair and credible. We cannot live in tech-driven 2023 and be behaving like we still exist in an analogue 1999 🥱

I hope Lagos is your fatherland?
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by MusaChukwudi: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
ecolime:

I love this. Lets see the trick they will play.

My Lagos folks, this is not the time to get weary. Baba Bulaba's primary meal ticket (Lagos Treasury) must be recovered and handed back to the people of Lagos.

While at it please make sure Desmond Idiot is booted out.

I hope Lagos is your fatherland? Else you will quench for nothing!!!
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by MusaChukwudi: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
bigeliot:
Sanwo Olu are u ready, we are coming for u. We will still get our mandate back in days to come. We will retire u Apc shits. Even Desmond mumu go shock

I hope Lagos is your fatherland, otherwise you go quench for nothing
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by MusaChukwudi: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
07kjb:

LAGOS get more than #60billion each month were is the money

U guys haven't witnessed good governance before

What have your useless illiterate governors in the east done with your allocation?
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by MusaChukwudi: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hellonearth:
Any corper that does not have BVAS password for instant uploading should not come to the polling unit,else if you fail to upload,na death straight.
Thieves cannot thief again.

I hope Lagos is your fatherland or tribal heritage otherwise you will die for nothing! Long throat Lagos resemble Igbo land Abi?
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by chuose: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodoldays:

Show us the pictures of how the people that put those people in hospital beds were arrested and prosecuted too
Mccullum:

Show us the picture of the person that was killed at lekki, its relatives, its corpse before been buried and his grave to substantiate your claim, please.
What this space more evidence loading......

We cant have a murderer as Gov

Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by Mccullum: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
chuose:

What this space more evidence loading......

We cant have a murderer as Gov

Is this your evidence? This is not a concrete evidence, just a picture that can be gotten from anywhere, you're just turning your self to a laughing stoc, as I've known that you're a propagandist of LP
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by chuose: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mccullum:

Is this your evidence? This is not a concrete evidence, just a picture that can be gotten from anywhere, you're just turning your self to a laughing stoc, as I've known that you're a propagandist of LP
I no go waste time with you. grin
Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by chuose: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mccullum:

https://twitter.com/Ollawaski/status/1631480100217552896

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Has No Right To Search Your Phone Without Valid Complaint - IGP / Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap