Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms (33223 Views)

We Won An Election Before Without Peter Obi - Alex Otti / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Skty: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2023
gucciguyman:
olodo swearing in is May 29! This is why Obituary deceived the bulk of you, nothing inside the head!

You be fool o. It's now June 12th. Idiot
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Skty: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2023
gucciguyman:
olodo swearing in is May 29! This is why Obituary deceived the bulk of you, nothing inside the head!

From march 2 to to June 12 is one month?

Greatest fool of all time. .

Buhari was sworn in on May 29, 2015. then second time, June 12 because June 12 is now democracy day. I taught u something. Thank me later. I'm not Igbo. I support Obi. I support Igbos because they are very very intelligent..
See Tinubu, see Obi
See me, see u.... 🧠 Brainless mofo

1 Like

Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Ekpeitit(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2023
THE CRY OF AN IPOB MAN IS SWEET MELODY TO MY EARS,I LOVE TO SEE IPOB PEOPLE WAIL
grin grin
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Skty: 6:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Tee2027:

As usual, I'm not surprise. Mr man you can't do anything about it Tinubu has come to stay.

I won't insult you because no need going into the mud with pig. These were all you are all busy doing online till you and your Obi lost shamefully then turned cry cry baby.

I understand your pain sour lovers never disappoint.

Thief. Only an armed robber celebrates a loot.

NB
I am not Ibo or Igbo. Never been to the East. I'm a Nigerian who voted Obi
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Rolings: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
I'm from Edo state..Tinubu will never become the president
Tinubu didn't get 25 percent from Edo, rivers, lagos, Benue, akwa ibom and so many other states
Inec think we are fools

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace

Shouldn't your number 1- 3 point tell you of the freeness and fairness of the polls?
Its only a naive person that will think or say LP didnt also rig for Obi .
If you insist the election should be cancelled as a result of irregularities that means all the places LP won it also won due to irregularities.

Obi actually made Tinubu win
Rigging is done by all parties
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by factcheckmmm: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Old man that is greater than your whole Generation, tribe and region 😂

Not my Generation , not my tribe and not my region

But who are you a clown 🤡
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Skty: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2023
timesuploaded:
mugus who doesn't know capitalism is the problem. Present day Nigeria is a trillion times better than UK and America but u are too dumb to know. You are all brain damaged chasing illusion. There is no prosperity in capitalism. Obi is a thief

The Fulanis are smarter than the Yorubas. The only way Nigeria can prosper is if the two majority tribes (Yoruba and Igbos unite) but the Fulanis have made u two enemies. And they continue to rule us from ur disunity. While we the Minority tribes suffer. Shettima is Nigeria's next president. Mark my words. Yorubas put us in this out of their hate for Igbos. History will judge u guys

NB
I am not Ibo or Igbo. Never been to the East. I'm a Nigerian who voted Obi.
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by timesuploaded: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Skty:

The Fulanis are smarter than the Yorubas. The only way Nigeria can prosper is if the two majority tribes (Yoruba and Igbos unite) but the Fulanis have made u two enemies. And they continue to rule us from ur disunity. While we the Minority tribes suffer. Shettima is Nigeria's next president. Mark my words. Yorubas put us in this out of their hate for Igbos. History will judge u guys

NB
I am not Ibo or Igbo. Never been to the East. I'm a Nigerian who voted Obi.
Peter Obi is the greatest criminal in the history of Nigeria. He must be tied to a tree and killed like a common criminal for stealing our money and taking it to Panama.
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Cazzim(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1631700264745926659?t=YeikeBKFYSXEGqh6-dgvCA&s=19

we don't want him you want him, someone that can't even rule or manages a state to be a top state in Nigeria, tinubu rule as a governor and the results is Lagos, he made Lagos to be where they are today,,, we don't need you sir
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by PlayMaker14: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2023
LajaLaba:
Brain dead like my papa right? grin
Yes..

1 Like

Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Tks2015: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2023
spearman:
MANY STAGES OF GRIEF

.And you forgot the 7 stages of recovery from an armed robbery incident

1 . Prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

2. Investigation 👀👀👀👀👀👀👮👮👮👮👮

3. Catching the thieves 🦴☠️🤺🏇🪂🚣🚣🚣🏊🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺 (Tinybu/APCheats)

4. Going to Court👨‍⚖️👩‍⚖️🧑‍⚖️

5. Getting judgment✌️✌️✌️✌️🎖️🎖️🎖️🎖️

6. Swearing in ✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

7. Nigeria rejoicing after the victory🕺🕺🕺🕺💃💃💃💃 🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈Papa Mama Pikin 👪👪👪👪👪👪👪
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Tks2015: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2023
LeonSaab:
lol dark era ko.....no nepa ni.....so because time has passed the British monarch should be forgiven they raided china and took a lot of their art, gold and jewels a lot of which are still in the hands of the monarchy, they killed thousands of people and rendered the Chinese empire and economy in a poor state that took years to recover but Tinubu should be hung because his is more recent? Shey you know the magnum carter was an agreement between the crown and the british drug lords werein the drug dealers handed over their ships and trade routes and worked for the cown in exchange for lands and titles, all of those Lords and their titles still exist today through their children meaning a lot of the titled land owners in the Uk today built their family fortune off drugs but you will not dear step up to them but your own that charted his own path and made something of himself should be torn down because you dont like him? Im sure you like Jayz and various other rappers, a lot of them are drug barons but you wont call them out O but if their song drop in a club you will be jumping from wall to wall? Hollywood was built with drug money but you will still go buy ticket to watch the latest movies, The US education system was built with drug money but you will still apply to go school there, Several Dubai princes are known drug barons but you go still want go burj khalif to jaiye Dubai.....Can you see your sense rolling on the floor? What is not good is not good.....if you're going to ride a high horse sit on it with your full chest and stop acting like a little bitch......

Please introduce me to drugs and Yahoo yahoo. U seem to have the link. I beg. Iam interested
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by LeonSaab: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Tks2015:

Please introduce me to drugs and Yahoo yahoo. U seem to have the link. I beg. Iam interested
lol Oga go find your own link......there's no family in Nigeria today without a Yahoo boy or some drug person start from there.......
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Jayneck: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ok, a generation of a tribal angrybirds will only make noise and rest when tired.

Worse case scenario if Obi cries two more times on TV, the rivers state poll will be done again, that's all
u lair the original results are still in the hands of those that voted in the various pu before your wike started his mutilation work. U think the voters are all fools. That's the evidence they are going to use to match all your mutilated work.
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Skty: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2023
timesuploaded:
Peter Obi is the greatest criminal in the history of Nigeria. He must be tied to a tree and killed like a common criminal for stealing our money and taking it to Panama.

You are lucky Tinubu didn't do drugs in Malaysia or China. He would have been killed by lethal injection. Or electric chair. And his body burnt. He is lucky. But guess what... God nor de sleep. The drugs have freezed his brain. Tinubu is not aware he is president elect. He called himself governor elect. Bunch of thieves like u. Defending thieves. U can't steal my mandate. U will lose ur life
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Jayneck: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2023
gucciguyman:
yet they are still here! If you all really love Obi, it’s best you DM him and tell him to abandon this agenda of his. Tinubu is no Ngige, he will go wretched dragging this case. Tinubu supporters voted an individual not the Party, we are pragmatic & realists not like the rest of you that were fiery with emotions and collided head on into failure. We cannot wait for our candidate to start performing so we can all be vindicated. Achievement wise, Obi is not even fit to wipe Tinubus shoes. We know that most of you are used to poverty but don’t worry prosperity and progress will choke you all soon✌🏽
APC bring your evidence to court una dey talk too much the man don tell una sey e get enough evidence wey show sey una rig am from 1st to 3rd. I expect APC to sey ok we self get our own snapped evidence after voting wey show sey na we win. No be to dey yab the man
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Skty:

Buhari was sworn in on May 29, 2015. then second time, June 12 because June 12 is now democracy day. I taught u something. Thank me later. I'm not Igbo. I support Obi. I support Igbos because they are very very intelligent..
See Tinubu, see Obi
Bros or Madam, swearing in THIS year is May 29! Intelligent ibos that cannot hold their eastern governors accountable for not lobbying a sea port for them or intelligent Ibos that always wail that they are oppressed by govt as if those governing their states are Yoruba or Hausa men; intelligent Ibos that their governors loot them dry and accomplish mediocre projects or absolutely nothing but it is federal govt their wailing is directed to. intelligent in only doing rituals and masking as UGM!
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Jayneck:
APC bring your evidence to court una dey talk too much the man don tell una sey e get enough evidence wey show sey una rig am from 1st to 3rd. I expect APC to sey ok we self get our own snapped evidence after voting wey show sey na we win. No be to dey yab the man
We will bring our evidence to court after our candidate has been sworn in🤣😂🤪
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Tee2027: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Skty:

NB
I am not Ibo or Igbo. Never been to the East. I'm a Nigerian who voted Obi

Oga why not leave me to be in peace voting my preferred candidate as I never disturbed you to vote your own candidate.

Pls stop all these crying loot and thief shit. Pls have you ever go to your bank for your cash and you are send back and bank tells you Tinubu or Atiku has packed all your money and gone with it.

So Pandora thief is not a thief ba? Dey there dey play. Tell obi to come back in 8 years time if he is still interested by then he is 72 years then we will unleash same mockery he unleashed on Tinubu and Atiku will be served to him in full scale.

Good morning bro
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by timesuploaded: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Skty:

You are lucky Tinubu didn't do drugs in Malaysia or China. He would have been killed by lethal injection. Or electric chair. And his body burnt. He is lucky. But guess what... God nor de sleep. The drugs have freezed his brain. Tinubu is not aware he is president elect. He called himself governor elect. Bunch of thieves like u. Defending thieves. U can't steal my mandate. U will lose ur life
be like u want make them find u and use axe chop u into 5,000 pieces
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Banhammy717: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2023
zinaunreal:

Inec is lying. They are scammers. They are not competent to declare winner
If INEC is not competent to declare the winner, then who should do that?
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Themanleshey: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2023
DeOTR:

16 states Comrade, 16.

Thank you very much comrade lol grin
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Abyounghammed(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Very funny man, na him and who win the election, e b like to right statement dey hungry him and those people.
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by DKM123: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Vickho:
you reason like a primary school kid.
your brain speaks volume of your mentality already.
You should give that phone to your nummy and focus on your books

Hahahahahaha! It's Vickho the 35 year old nairaland lowly jobless troll questioning the maturity of another person for me!!!! Things are happening o!
Buhahahahahahahahahhahhaha!

See this 35 year old Ph00l that has refused to grow up and still getting handouts from his mummy and daddy bullying someone probably half his age talking about maturity. Na ment? I ask again, na ment?
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by shinealight(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:
The proof is littered everywhere sir.

We smell it, we breath it, we sink it in and we would fight with you to reclaim our mandate.

How did you win Sir…..check out the Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy8B76q5WEY
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by shinealight(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2023
Skty:

See Tinubu, see Obi

Check out Video below…..since you’re soooo intelligent!

Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by samz77: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
THIS PETER OBI IS A Complete mad man. There was massive rigging in the whole of South East. The let out criminal and other ipob criminal ibo flat head people didn't say anything about that. U shall remain second citizens as long as Nigeria remains a country'. So shall it be Amen
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Insuranceguid(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nice
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by godofuck231: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi is a fool who appears intelligent and lacks wisdom , he's not been long in politics and wants to betray and break away from the brain workers and run a cheaper movement to win in a game of cut throat and deception , he has something bigger coming to hit him , wait for supreme court na , mumu man
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Skty: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2023
timesuploaded:

After stealing my votes? E be like say u want sleep not wake up this night. or to die de hungry u....u want make we locate u kpai u? All these Yoruba people wen nor get liver. Where I come from,if u break body we go use am. Not like ur fear fear tribe. Die de hungry u.
Ogun kill ur papa and mama.

We are definitely having the last laugh.... because tiny bum is not entering that post. Nobody voted for a drug baron. He should be swallowing his cocaine n getting high.

Person wen Malaysia for electrocute
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Skty: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2023
shinealight:

Check out Video below…..since you’re soooo intelligent!

NB

I didn't waste my time wasting ur video. Seeing the screenshot on the video..I didn't bother to open.
Re: We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms by Skty: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2023
timesuploaded:

Idiot.. people u think you can steal people's vote and go free. Thank God Lagos is no more under the grip of the Osun Man. As Tinubu rig reach, he is no longer landlord of Lagos. Idiot like u. Na we get Lagos. We run Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.