Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap (5758 Views)

I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties / Man Wearing APC Cap To Come And Price At The Market Disgraced!!(video) / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by BossGerald: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
The office and the organising body of the independent national electoral commission-inec, is supposed to be non partisan. What do we get when the head of the electoral governing body is a party man??

Can any election conducted by the same partisan organisation be credible?? Can it be trusted as free and fair??

Is it a punishable offense under the Nigerian constitution?

Is there any possibility that he could've worked for the ruling party? Can he ever be trusted??

Here is a nairaland thread to that https://www.nairaland.com/5013955/inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by Xscape1993(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Darkness will never prevail over light no matter what.....

15 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by Emilokoiyawon: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ibos and fake news...like 5 & 6

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by BossGerald: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seun front page

Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
And what will you wailers do about it? 🤔🤣
Wail like usual.

If you like compile million of evidence, go to court, cry on TV you can't stop Tinubu from ruling you for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣
You don't know what's up! 🤣🤣

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by BossGerald: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

You're a wretched tribal bigot

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by babyfaceafrica: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nansense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by BossGerald: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
And what will you wailers do about it? 🤔🤣
Wail like usual.

If you like compile million of evidence, go to court, cry on TV you can't stop Tinubu from ruling you for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣

A known drug baron ruling you for 4yrs...what an achievement, clap for yourself

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
BossGerald:

A known drug baron ruling you for 4yrs...what an achievement, clap for yourself
Not only me oo! 🤣
Plus you, and your family. We die here!
He's your president, and there's nothing you or anyone in the world can do about it! 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by BossGerald: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Not only me oo! 🤣
Plus you, and your family. We die here!
He's your president, and there's nothing you or anyone in the world can do about it! 🤣🤣🤣

Clap for yourself

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
BossGerald:
The office and the organising body of the independent national electoral commission-inec, is supposed to be non partisan. What do we get when the head of the electoral governing body is a party man??

Can any election conducted by the same partisan organisation be credible?? Can it be trusted as free and fair??

Is there any possibility that he could've worked for the ruling party? Can he ever be trusted??

Here is a nairaland thread to that https://www.nairaland.com/5013955/inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing

Aswear after election, patient go plenty for APPOINTMENT, BP don too high everywhere.. REST !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by BossGerald: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Aswear after election, patient go plenty for APPOINTMENT, BP don too high everywhere.. REST !

Rest in the face of injustice?? My father never raised a coward like yours.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by sweetonugbu: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Cowtree
Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
BossGerald:

Rest in the face of injustice?? My father never raised a coward like yours.
I don't throw trolls neither did I abuse u! But je he truly RAISED u well, u won't be here attacking who never met u or against you. I am nt part of those here fr such... check well, u don miss road!
U posted n I wrote my view, never referred to Op, it was a pluralized comment, abi
Permit me to refer u as NONENTITY!
BossGerald:

You only described yourself.
Very quick to claim victim, no sane person sympathise with fraud.

Oga let he without sin be first to cast stone, oga u clean if EFCC, ICPC, UR ORGANIZATIONS decide to SEARCH U, UR WORKS? yeye,..

U see the LEADERS are jus TRUE REFLECTION of their FOLLOWERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by BossGerald: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

I don't throw trolls neither did I abuse u! But je he truly RAISED u well, u won't be here attacking who never met u or against you. I am nt part of those here fr such... check well, u don miss road!
U posted n I wrote my view, never referred to Op, it was a pluralized comment, abi
Permit me to refer u as NONENTITY!
You only described yourself.
Very quick to claim victim, no sane person sympathise with fraud.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by BossGerald: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Oga let he without sin be first to cast stone, oga u clean if EFCC, ICPC, UR ORGANIZATIONS decide to SEARCH U, UR WORKS? yeye,..

U see the LEADERS are jus TRUE REFLECTION of their FOLLOWERS.

Pls I'm not a drug baron, I can't say about you...tinubu is never the true reflection of over 200 million Nigerians

Stop deceiving yourself with those stale line

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by spagettiluv: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ipob children mean that cap had broom logo on it ?
Chai
Walai ipob are daft,no wonder cownu was able to play on their intelligence

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by Puremind1225: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
It's unfortunate we have that rogue as INEC chairman.
But one thing is sure, he must pay, for silencing the voices of millions of Nigerians, here and hereafter

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Looks like circle drawing 2.0 has been activated. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
They are all fraudstars!

Yahooo men!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by stuffs2002: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
BossGerald:

IPOB and sense are parallel lines that can never meet.

That is a very common cap in the north. Don't Igbos wear red cap too?

CAN chop Peter Obi 2 billion Naira clean mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by agadez007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
The man is an APC sympathizer

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by BossGerald: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB and sense are parallel lines that can never meet.

That is a very common cap in the north. Don't Igbos wear red cap too?

CAN chop Peter Obi 2 billion Naira clean mouth

You have eyes but cannot see...are you a wooden frame??
Quit deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by jchioma: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Shows where the so-called " Independent " INEC chairman madmood belonged all the while. Why the opposition saw this and kept quiet is subject for another day. I guess he fooled everyone with his mien.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Gbenu soun
Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by stuffs2002: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
BossGerald:

You have eyes but cannot see...are you a wooden frame??
Quit deceiving yourself

Sad east will always be sad and unhappy and unhappy people are depressed which is why their brain will not function well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by ronalmagic10(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
At this rate, You will soon dig out the color of his boxers and his shit. Continue jobless fool

You have 16 years to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by BossGerald: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

Sad east will always be sad and unhappy and unhappy people are depressed which is why their brain will not function well

Wretched ogbomoso boy like you that has never achieved past sleeping under oshodi bridge at night only to claim omo lagosian and doing owomida during the day.

Go get a life
Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by stuffs2002: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
BossGerald:

Wretched ogbomoso boy like you that has never achieved past sleeping under oshodi bridge at night only to claim omo lagosian and doing owomida during the day.

Go get a life

Giringori don lose, why u neva join Ur CURSED PIPO dey carry placard of BIAFLA or death MADNES make army use Una as target practice

Alade dan karuwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap by LikeAking: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Naija Don cast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Storm Angwar Danko Community In Kaduna, Force Dozens Into Forest / Uduaghan Levels Down Giddy's Place In Asaba / XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.