Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ (19585 Views)

Elon Musk Fires Twitter Employees Worldwide / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen / "Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook (2) (3) (4)

Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by HonNL: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Zoom Video Communications Inc. slumped in early trading Friday after abruptly terminating the employment of President Greg Tomb, a former Google executive who had only started at the firm in June.

Shares of the video-conferencing software company fell as much as 2% in premarket, putting them on track to extend their decline this week to more than 6%. Tomb will receive severance benefits in accordance with arrangements that are payable upon a “termination without cause,” the company said in a regulatory filing. The move is effective Friday.

SOURCE

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by God1000(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
They should reinstate him back then, the success and failure of some companies is tied to some people, they are indispensable

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by budaatum: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Guess they found "cause". Looks like their miracle didn't turn out as hoped.

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by xristos(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Same thing ready to happen in Nigeria for a righteous cause... Supreme court over to you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by TinubuShet(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
And i just invested in zoom days ago
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by FashionCookie(f): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by Ballzproblem2: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
they should hire Indian like most of those big tech companies
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by Okiton: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
One of the reasons I urge the young people of these days to learn how to be their own boss

Ur employer can do with you anyhow he/she wishes with you anytime

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by rottable(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
I wish mr tomb the best of luck

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by Kruzz0: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is bad
meanwhile at a cheap price DM for your logo and flyer design
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by Darnell9(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wow
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by chris4gold(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Okay na
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by SenatePresdo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
That's the way God will fire The enemies of Democracy in this country impromptu.

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by lordm(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
How person go born pikin con name am Tomb? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by money121(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by hustla(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Told someone during the pandemic that Zoom and Slack can never compete with Microsoft, he was talking plenty English

They'll eventually sell or partner with a giant

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by dustydee: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
He is smilling to the bank with millions of dollars.
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by qtx(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
TinubuShet:

Did u invest in zoom or the president?

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by iHateFraudsters: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
TinubuShet:

Investopedia

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by Ouchbabe(f): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Breakfast served! Oga Presido sorry

Covid 19 pandemic is over, people are beginning to go back to their normal offline lives therefore zoom patronage has dropped.

Anyways Zoom has come to stay ( I still use it twice every week)

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by Ahmback(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Investor cheesy cheesy
TinubuShet:
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Peter Obi is a national hero already. I can't wait for his presidency to begin so we chart a long overdue new course for our dear country. Nigeria will be great again

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by raskymonojendor: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
And this made FP.
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by Mayeldah(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
With the entrance of other communication outfits like Microsft Teams, Google meet, Whatsapp Video Call, etc

zoom should know that competition will set in and their wallet share will nose-dive

A lot of people won't go for zoom because it normally cuts you off after some minutes for you to subscribe again. With Mircosoft teams, you can hold meetings for hours without interruptions.

Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by saphiere(f): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
When will FG fire Buhari?
Re: Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ by asobo1: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mouth watering severance package kiss

Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! / Gionee M7 Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) / GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT