Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll (34966 Views)

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos / Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 / Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by chibrolex(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
PETER OBI is not a politician but a revolutionist...i have never seen this kind of movement(OBIDIENT) in Nigeria political space since i was born.A movement which was created in less than 6 months with nothing is now a big threat to those in power with structure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Bigshots001(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
Nkita

Nnam,ara gbagbuo gi e nu...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by MartinsD12(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:

https://punchng.com/soludo-begs-residents-to-vote-apga-in-state-assembly-poll/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1677868719
He is afraid mumu man, obi will teach you bitter political lesson, we are going to vote for all labour party candidate in this state assembly then this clueless quack professor will only do one term as governor of anambra, labour party will take over Anambra in his second term

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Goodconcept78: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omodua:
See this thug. You think you can win Lagos via thuggery as you did last Saturday. We wait.

Let's wait till March 11,2023.
I hope you won't continue crying after Saturday election when you loose lol
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by theophorus(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Is it my fault you were raised under the bridges of Lagos by agberos?

Thank You very much.
Just continue on this part ehn, it will bring you alot of reward.

Thank You.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by irianan: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Betrayers rot in hell, Labour will sweep every constituency

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by mediclife1987(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
Coming from a man that campaigned against Peter Obi

I urge the people of Anambra to teach him a bitter lesson

And teach yourself a lesson eventually, fool.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Bigshots001(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
hopexter:

You that’s not alive and unknown is saying a ruling Party in Anambra is dead. Even though Ojukwu is dead, his party APGA will never die in Anambra.

Where your papa house dey for Anambra sef? grin

You that's a walking corpse and an irrelevant piece of shit, Yes you mean Ojukwu is still the one running the party from his grave?
Let's see the life that's still left in it after March 11 election in Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Freethinker87: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ceenachi:
Let him go and beg APC to vote for them

You are lucky your seat is not among grin grin
You see that Fowl in Apga logo, on 11th it will be used for peopersoup onye ara...

cheesy cheesy You're under arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by hopexter(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bigshots001:

You that's a walking corpse and an irrelevant piece of shit, Yes you mean Ojukwu is still the one running the party from his grave?
Let's see the life that's still left in it after March 11 election in Anambra.

Mumu you’ve not answered my question. where your papa house dey for Anambra you miscreant 😂😂
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Bigshots001(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
hopexter:

Mumu you’ve not answered my question. where your papa house dey for Anambra you miscreant 😂😂

Bastard,I don't need to answer your stupid question,by the way do you want to come rub me in my house, this one you're looking for my address..
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Mercury12(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
PureFace1:

That’s the type of Politic ingrained in your DNA, Politics of bitterness.

You guys should destroy another great Igbo man because he told you the truth that Peter Obi contesting would indirectly aided Tinubu's ambition and took away PDP votes.

Soludo is a very wise man, if he performed well as Anambra governor Igbo people will have another Igbo man with great potential to be president in the future, but yes destroy him and APGA party at the end you people are self destructing and doing yourselves because of low IQ.

They are deaf and hardened hearted. They won't listen undecided
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Na we be Anambra. Na we give Apga life. And now we are going to take it back since they prefer death

To what benefit?. What is the endpoint?.
We should vote competence and not be driven by infantile emotions.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Bigshots001(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
hopexter:

You're stupid son of a stupid father.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodoldays:

No amount of wonders will make Soludo retain that sit again,I’m from Anambra,living in Anambra cool

You have only one vote.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Slynation(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
PureFace1:

You guys should destroy another great Igbo man because he told you the truth that Peter Obi contesting would indirectly aided Tinubu's ambition and took away PDP votes.

Soludo is a very wise man, if he performed well as Anambra governor Igbo people will have another Igbo man with great potential to be president in the future, but yes destroy him and APGA party at the end you people are self destructing and doing yourselves because of low IQ.
Oga focus on your state and leave Anambra alone, you are here defending a man that has so much potentials but yet chasing shadows, it's as if Anambra doesn't even have a governor, nothing, I repeat no project is going on for someone who we taught was a solution, instead he added to the problems, the only thing he has succeeded in doing is taxing every living thing in Anambra state...

APGA party has come to terms that they can do anything and still win Anambra state because it's Ojukwu's legacy, but the time has come to kill that chicken on their logo and use it for peppersoup...!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
benzems:
After insulting Obi.
I dey laugh

Insulting Obi!

What does that have to do with governance.

Abeg, grow up!
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Mikedel80: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
I wish I can transfer my polling unit to Anambra right now. All my votes will go to LP.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Yagier: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
God1000:
Coming from a man that campaigned against Peter Obi

I urge the people of Anambra to teach him a bitter lesson
must everybody support obi….you are very daft even Jesus get opponent…so nah una be obi foot soldier him instrument of revenge….common sense no Dey your head at all.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by boldtruthalways: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
You are on your own, go and beg Atiku to vote for you....mumu man. You go hear am. Labour Party all the way for all the HoA seats. Silly man.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Slynation(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Skyview01:

To what benefit?. What is the endpoint?.
We should vote competence and not be driven by infantile emotions.
Soludo is not competent enough, that man was'nt even prepared for governance, he just bought form under APGA party because he knows victory is assured, Valentine Ozigbo will be the next Governor of my beloved state under Labour Party...!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by richmanrichard: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Agbadocassava:
It’s very necessary for the progress and development of Anambra cos a divided house won’t bring any development to the people but obidense are so gullible, they reason with their anus. They only vote for party not individual
noise and wailing of urching. You were one of those hailing him. But Apga would win. When his time comes for re-election, we obidients would teach him a lesson he would never 4get even though I voted him in as a first time Governor and he is from my L.G. Its not about APC propaganda, Obi was our best governor ever and we would show him. Anambra people wet dey on- ground knows the best governor.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by emanobis(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
I heard he said that it wasn't votes of anambrarians dt made him governor, dt it was Buhari and apc dt delivered him
He shld go and ask dem for votes nah
As for me, jst be prepared to work with state assembly members from Labour Party or start preparing your impeachment speech

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Bigshots001(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
hopexter:

Look at this transgender piece of shit,you should be calling the woman who gave birth to you a mumu,or the man that impregnated her Mumu,do that old fool you call papa even have a house of his own in his community,idi-ot son of perdition.
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by richmanrichard: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Slynation:
Soludo is not competent enough, that man was'nt even prepared for governance, he just bought form under APGA party because he knows victory is assured, Valentine Ozigbo will be the next Governor of my beloved state under Labour Party...!!
He benefitted from Ifeanyi uba's arrogance. Ifeanyi would've been the Governor now but he bleeped up during Apga's primaries and they kicked him out only to replace him with the Embecile that just joined Apga. He was picked to replace uba because him and uba was in the same constituency and according to Apga's calendar, it was the turn of their constituency to provide a Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by zudozz: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
All these occultic people, their matter don tire me.

Even now, na occultic, fraudster, forgery, Faker, Fabricator, thug, sick, drug peddler, drug addict be Nigerian President-elect!

A good role model for d youths! grin
Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by richmanrichard: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yagier:
must everybody support obi….you are very daft even Jesus get opponent…so nah una be obi foot soldier him instrument of revenge….common sense no Dey your head at all.
shut up and face your region

1 Like

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Versal: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
You are doing 1 tenure.
Go and enjoy the money they gave you to
speak against your brother

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by pocophone: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ellu p 🧢

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by Slynation(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
hopexter:

I guess you’re still putting on your zombiediot garment even after election grin grin

Soludo is APGA and APGA is Anambra and if you don’t like it, relocate to chad for vacation.
just look at you, do you think Anambarians will fall for that scam phrase "Nka gbu nke anyi" anymore??once it's time for election APGA will start flaunting Ojukwu's pictures everywhere... Soludo should be lucky campaign season is over, perhaps they can retain some sit!!

But after 3years, once Peter Obi steps his foot on Anambra soil and campaign for any Labour candidate, just forget it, it is finished...

Mama, papa and pikin is now an anthem...!! 😂🤣😂

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by iliyande(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
PureFace1:

Calling people low IQ because of their choices in politics? What manner of low IQ is more than this? You mean Atiku possessed more quality than po or he has a monopoly of contesting in every single election since 1999? Guy grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll by stephenponti(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Your eye will clear on Saturday. Peter Obi governorship in Anambra had majority of opposition, yet he performed excellently. Labor party will be voted on saturday so you can have a taste of the heat Peter the Rock endured as Governor in Anambra state.
After that next time you will pick your battle with wisdom. You think elective position is about writing 5 pages of criticism against Peter okwute.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) / South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.