Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location (1403 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Chukwuma Ochonogor: We Are Offering Nigerians 6 Million Naira Loan Within a Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by ganisucks(f): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Whoever is reaching out to prominent family members and offering them big money to help track me down is wasting their time.

I haven't spoken to Biodun Hundeyin since 2021, and the last time we spoke before that was 2017 at my dad's funeral.

Feel free to waste your money sha.

The more you keep sending people after me and threatening me, the more you motivate me to come after you.

Don't you understand yet that there are some crazy people you cannot bully? You think I'm going to stop

My dear, I no dey fear una.

I've never killed a man before, but I know I have it inside me. I've just never had the opportunity before.

Come for my life and I swear on the soil covering David Fakunle Hundeyin's grave that I will take at least 3 of you with me. At least 3.

What part of me strikes you as a normal person?

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1716116325779517779

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by ganisucks(f): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
It for sure is Obiakpor Hitler. That one that drinks cognac in the morning and forgets his name.
But I'm disappointed in the part where Hundeyin threatens to meet violence with violence. Threatening people or saying you will take a life is unbecoming and not proper of a journalist. A journalist's power is the pen and the attention of the people. Violence is for bullies and uncultured minds. I hope David sticks to his path and leaves gutter talk for Obiakpor Hitler and his likes.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Jenniestar: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tchh undecided
Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by bhella10: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
The next format grin

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by JealousCobra(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
πŸ•ΆοΈπŸ€”

Like the David in the Bible, you are God's anointed.

E pain the certificate forger wella, he is chasing wind in the attempt to arrest you.

Keep giving it to dem wotowoto πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€”

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Searchingvictor: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ahh
Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by yoruboid: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
This guy is running out of story lines

Who gives a hoot about him?

He’s so irrelevant in the scheme of things

Online beggar

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by ecolime(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
David sure knows how to get engagements. *Alagbari lo ga mugu*

Me sef don open Twitter profile. I've gotten 30k followers in less than a month.

If you know how to pull the mumu button of the emotional mob, you go dey cash out steady.

Don't ask me how cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by abdeefggh: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Werey go soon drop account number now grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by yemex04(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
You don't speak with your Family members & yet you knew they are offering them millions to get your Location... you normal at all?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Floky215: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
ganisucks:
It for sure is Obiakpor Hitler. That one that drinks cognac in the morning and forgets his name.
But I'm disappointed in the part where Hundeyin threatens to meet violence with violence. Threatening people or saying you will take a life is unbecoming and not proper of a journalist. A journalist's power is the pen and the attention of the people. Violence is for bullies and uncultured minds. I hope David sticks to his path and leaves gutter talk for Obiakpor Hitler and his likes.

Disappointed for what?
That's the only language the idiots understands..!!

They have been doing dialogue with fulani bandits and terrorist all cos they know well they too can take their life at any given moment...!!

Be docile in this country and you are a goner...!!

Hundeyin understand them and the game well and playing it according...!!

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by ElSudani: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Dude is finally unraveling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
JealousCobra:
πŸ•ΆοΈπŸ€”

Like the David in the Bible, you are God's anointed.

E pain the certificate forger wella, he is chasing wind in the attempt to arrest you.

Keep giving it to dem wotowoto πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€”

Peter de rock. Lol grin. Wetin happen abi him na fraud inside Bible. grin

David Hundeyin sha is a confirmed Atikulate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Varunpulyani: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
bhella10:
The next format grin

If he is killed another will rise.

While you continue commenting on nairaland for 30 years

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Babangidapikin: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wonder what he would do if he was told his exact location ...this guy dey make me laugh ...

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Light78: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Babangidapikin:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wonder what he would do if he was told his exact location ...this guy dey make me laugh ...

I can't believe at this age in this century you are shallow in thinking.

Someone tweets for them. That's why he can't be located. He has a handler.

You could be in USA while I will handle your account in Nigeria. That's how it goes.

You guys should expand your thinking faculty.
Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Babangidapikin: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Light78:

Someone tweet for them. That's why he can't be located. He has a handler.

You could be in USA while I will handle your account in Nigeria. That's how it goes.

You are still not invisible, you eat, drink and pay bills.. your digital footprint will still show somehow.. there is no shallow thinking here ..just advice him to stop throwing lamba ... it is getting stale.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by bhella10: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:

If he is killed another will rise.

While you continue commenting on nairaland for 30 years
Oga nobody is after the scammer. Can he be smarter than Kanu? Kanu a "general" was lured from London to Kenya where he was bundled like the criminal he is to Nigeria, who is hundeyi? Tunda πŸ”₯ him papa Yash for grave.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Obiedun(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
So his FBI records about Tinubu have not been released. A forgitive and wanderer.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by ican2020: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Failed nation
Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by ican2020: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Light78:

Someone tweet for them. That's why he can't be located. He has a handler.

Many guys in this forum are daft and uninformed

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Protect the one of the few sane yorubas at all cost..

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by tinsel: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
He has family?
Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Okoroawusa: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
As an investigative journalist why don't you investigate and expose the people that wants to pay your family that you have not spoken to you in 6 years millions of dollars to find you?

After all you investigated Tinubu own...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Macdeey: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
grin grin

This Coward πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ Can lie !!!
Security agents have HiTech to trace you as long as you are communicating with people and posting lies on social media 😑😑😑

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by ElSudani: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Macdeey:
grin grin

This Coward πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ Can lie !!!
Security agents have HiTech to trace you as long as you are communicating with people and posting lies on social media 😑😑😑

Don't mind the fool.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Goodvibes007: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1716116325779517779
He is a refugee in Ghana. It's not like he is hiding in a jungle in Peru. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by Pigstormentor: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Go to the SE..

The Python they use in terrorizing people has DIED.

They can't send MC Oluomo, because that his PIRATE leg will be condemned totally and he will see only 1 virgin..the DEVIL

Just come to the SE..you will be protected
Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by alcuin(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
This guy is in Ghana here thinking Nigeria Government cannot catch him if they wanted to?

All what is needed is to inform the Ghanaian government and he would the delivered in less than a week.

Not like he is Indonesia or Colombia, it's Ghana here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by emkz: 2:15am On Oct 23, 2023
This child knows his audience to whip up sentiments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: People Are Offering My Family Millions To Find My Location by APCNig: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2023
As if his life is worth $1,000

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Bola Tinubu Not Among Billionaires On Forbes List? / Election 2007 May Be Violent; I'm Afraid / Are Our Leaders Are Docile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.