Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly (502 Views)

No. 1 Cause Of Male Infertility Is Sturborn Staphylococcus Get Rid Of It Now!! / 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly by ekwe552: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Man stomach getting bigger for no reason

If you've ever had trouble losing weight, you are aware of how difficult it can be to sometimes get rid of abdominal fat.

Even if you're growing fit overall, your pot belly won't go away.

The causes of your abdominal obesity may range from having a profession that necessitates long periods of sitting to having unhealthy eating habits.

Yet you shouldn't be concerned. You may eliminate that tenacious belly fat with the appropriate workout, diet, and recommendations. Take a step toward living a healthy lifestyle with Times Prime's assistance and reap the rewards!

TO READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2023/03/how-to-get-rid-of-male-pregnant-belly.html

Belly Fat Types and Why It Is Toxic

Your entire abdominal region is considered to be covered in belly fat. You might not be aware, though, that there are two different kinds of belly fat.

Re: How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Culer this might help out lmao grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly by Culer: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Culer this might help out lmao grin grin grin
lol. Shey you dey whine me grin

Troublesome geh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Culer:
lol. Shey you dey whine me grin

Troublesome geh grin
culer they’ve evicted yemi your arch enemy grin grin grin I dislike him too
Re: How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly by Culer: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
culer they’ve evicted yemi your arch enemy grin grin grin I dislike him too
lol. Even though i dont like him, I'm not happy about his eviction. The show will become more boring than ever, plus i like nelissa A LOT.
I'd gradually lost interest in the show and tonight was... urghh!!! I've zoned out completely
Re: How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 06, 2023
Culer:
lol. Even though i dont like him, I'm not happy about his eviction. The show will become more boring than ever, plus i like nelissa A LOT.
I'd gradually lost interest in the show and tonight was... urghh!!! I've zoned out completely
I don’t even watch as well, not interested in this bbt at all. Why do you operate mostly at night, you are really scary. You are a very weird person
Re: How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly by Culer: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t even watch as well, not interested in this bbt at all. Why do you operate mostly at night, you are really scary. You are a very weird person
lmao
everything is scary to you.
i do not "operate" or whatever at night. I just happen to be way less occupied deep in the night, so i occupy myself with trivial stuff like watch TV and surf nairaland until sleep comes.
It's not some sort of a ritual like you're making it seem.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2023
Culer:
lmao
everything is scary to you.
i do not "operate" or whatever at night. I just happen to be way less occupied deep in the night, so i occupy myself with trivial stuff like watch TV and surf nairaland until sleep comes.
It's not some sort of a ritual like you're making it seem.
Then you sleep for just few hours and boom you are up again to catch up with Lagos wahala.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Male Pregnant Belly by Culer: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then you sleep for just few hours and boom you are up again to catch up with Lagos wahala.
Whatever you say dear.
my sleep time isnt definite. I nap at intervals during day time as well.

Have a nice day Rose.

(1) (Reply)

Gnld Nutritional Supplement / US Teen Survives Spear Through Brain / How Many Hours Of Sleep Should A 16yr Old Girl Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.