Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices (949 Views)

INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by socialmediaman: 12:01am On Mar 04, 2023
As Dino Melaye insinuates in this video, there are possible plans to destroy INEC offices by those who rigged the 2023 Presidential election.

That’s how they plan to win at the Supreme Court. That’s how they plan to be in power.

In other words, they didn’t just rig, they also had a post-rigging plan to destroy evidence

https://twitter.com/ruby_darl/status/1631781994521559043?s=46&t=dR32GmclMO3sOOFX1ADAtw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by TrumpDonald2: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2023
They can do it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by socialmediaman: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
They can do it

They have no plans to leave office.

Tibunu is the most dangerous politician alive

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by Helgreenluv(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2023
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us. Jagaban on your mandate we shall stand whether Peter Obi and his ekuke dogs like am or not. If wailing is not enough for you, you can go and hug a transformer. E dey sweet us die!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by Massiveglory: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2023
KingOfSportbet1:
Dear ladies and gentlemen

I am here to share sure and guarantee Sport betting games for payment after winning.

I have a good and well trusted source I do purchase my sure 2 odds from and the Games have been so extra classic good

Though the Odds are Just 2, But I can proud say the 2 ODDS are 100% guarantee winning

Contact me on WhatsApp if you’re interested

0911 651 1560
Stop this shit.
Don't let me send THUNDER to fire your left knee.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by dinami: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2023
I won't be surprise

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by Jostoman: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2023
I have said it before, APC that i know are just waiting for governorship election to end before the will start their Abracadabra.

They will soon start their the cause of the fire are still on known movement even some igbo dominated market Just watch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by scholarsfunding: 1:10am On Mar 04, 2023
Dino Dino.. Make they no arrest you like ffk
Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by Drealman20: 2:04am On Mar 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Massiveglory:

Stop this shit.
Don't let me send THUNDER to fire your left knee.
Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by slimfit1(m): 2:27am On Mar 04, 2023
DSS should detain the servers and other the way they detain Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by CodeTemplar: 4:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Very possible.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Alerts Nigerians About Possible Plans To Destroy INEC Offices by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:58am On Mar 04, 2023
That is exactly what they intend to do. They are waiting for the Guber elections so that they can start burning evidence.

The courts have told INEC to provide the records to LP for inspection..

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Set To Arrest MC Oluomo / Atiku, Ndi Igbo, Mourning Oluwole Soyinka And Other Matters! / Tinubu & The Watermelon Syndrome - Failure Begats Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.