Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Erc Flashing Rig For Usdt Eth And Bnb - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Erc Flashing Rig For Usdt Eth And Bnb (754 Views)

Where Does BNB Goes When Someone Swaps My Token On Pancakeswap / Claim 7 BNB In Trust Wallet / Flashing Lenovo A278t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erc Flashing Rig For Usdt Eth And Bnb by R0BO71C: 1:13am On Mar 04, 2023
"Introducing ERCFlashRig - the revolutionary software that sends flash USDT, ETH, BNB, and other popular crypto tokens to any wallet, with real-looking transactions that can be seen on the blockchain. With ERCFlashRig, you can flash your wallets with flash coins that never disappear, unlike double-spend transactions on Bitcoin. Our software is designed to give you a seamless experience, allowing you to see your asset balance on popular wallet apps like Atomic Wallet, Now Wallet, Thor Wallet, MetaMask, and even Ownr Wallet."

Has anyone tried this out yet?

Re: Erc Flashing Rig For Usdt Eth And Bnb by truthCoder: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2023
In Yoruba…

Won fe gba e ni o…

Account was registered few days ago.

Once you connect your real wallet, they will help you play ‘paranra’ to the small change you have there.

2 Likes

Re: Erc Flashing Rig For Usdt Eth And Bnb by Xedmark: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
R0BO71C:
"Introducing ERCFlashRig - the revolutionary software that sends flash USDT, ETH, BNB, and other popular crypto tokens to any wallet, with real-looking transactions that can be seen on the blockchain. With ERCFlashRig, you can flash your wallets with flash coins that never disappear, unlike double-spend transactions on Bitcoin. Our software is designed to give you a seamless experience, allowing you to see your asset balance on popular wallet apps like Atomic Wallet, Now Wallet, Thor Wallet, MetaMask, and even Ownr Wallet."

Has anyone tried this out yet?

Your btc address is wrong and you have two assets in one address . This address is a trading platform address trust me you will loose fund even in this bid.
Re: Erc Flashing Rig For Usdt Eth And Bnb by Kmighty232: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please give me your WhatsApp number or email me @kmightyarmstrong@gmail.com
Re: Erc Flashing Rig For Usdt Eth And Bnb by Kmighty232: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please give me your WhatsApp number or email @-kmightyforreal@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

That Kind Thing. / Any Information On Php.net / Urgent Asp.net Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.