Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (48294 Views)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by PDJT: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2023
-Zainab, this could have been you and I ooo. You come waka go Plateau and person no see you again after our service.

-Hmm you carry good news like this? shocked

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ingredient88(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you in my life to know my status? Abeg leave story
with your write up, I know you are still single, even the relationship you are into now is still not your final destination!

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Ingredient88:
with your write up, I know you are still single, even the relationship you are into now is still not your final destination!
You are talking to an old woman in her 60’s . My son leave story
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 9jagovernor: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
I know this man very well, he was the former member of Ogun state house of assembly Odogbolu constituency for two terms, first under PDP and second under ACN.

He is acclaimed pastor in redeemed church but I know some of his dirty secrets.

I was living in a face me I face you apartment some years back left there 10years ago sha.

He used to come see a lady in that house at night to Bleep, I'm not joking cos he's someone I know very well. The said lady is the type who always give what she has to get what she want. She Bleep to get government appointments. I'm not babbling I'm sure of what I'm typing here.

The day I confirmed from the said lady about the man was the last day he came to that house. The lady didn't know I know the man very well even though she lied to me that he's not the one but I so sure. He even brought an official vehicle that day with legislator sticker on it.

The following month, he came as an invited pastor and guest at a wedding I attended, I just dey look him from afar dey smile.

He's now here show casing his wife saying they met during nysc and the old wine is still sweet, why cheat on her then?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lovely
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
PDJT:
-Zainab, this could have been you and I ooo. You come waka go Plateau and person no see you again after our service.

-Hmm you carry good news like this? shocked

Here is another Zainab 😂

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations cheesy
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
God knows I can’t marry my age mate, If you are not above me in everything then you can’t conquer me. I don’t even know how people date their agemate, classmates, job mates and the rest.
That's how you became an evening newspaper in ya papa house sad

Dey play you hear!

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by zudozz: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Imagine d fvk wey dis 2 go don fvk in 22 yrs?

If u try calculate am, d calculator go show errrrrror!
grin
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shallow thinking....Once you find happiness, you'll forget all what you mentioned
IyaebeTheGreat:
God knows I can’t marry my age mate, If you are not above me in everything then you can’t conquer me. I don’t even know how people date their agemate, classmates, job mates and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Tinubuwillnotru: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Na this Man disvirgin her... more reason u should marry a virgin
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Shallow thinking....Once you find happiness, you'll forget all what you mentioned
I know where I can find happiness but definitely not with an amateur
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by djseanjohn77: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So, because they served together means that they are mate? madam, you sure say you know what NYSC means sef, the fact that they met during service does not also translate that they are in same batch.
Besides, i wanted to date the only girl I ever loved so deeply back then in 200L, she complained of age, then realized i was 4 years older, then she complained about us being in the same level, she was afraid of how long it would take me to settle down, insisting she does not have much age on her side by the time would graduate. Fast-forward to 2011 when I got married, she was still single, she eventually got married 5 years after in 2016.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
sharing good news. What God cannot do does not exist. Or it it effects of the naira policy? Smiles
post=121455519:
A couple who met during National Youth Service program, celebrated their 22nd wedding anniversary on Friday, March 3, 2023, Reports.

Remmy Hazzan took to Facebook, As Sighted By , to share throwback and current photos with his wife during their NYSC days.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02rgWWG9w5VPfnkkA6fvtYZWSZU82nvT76uZpPKDgMURB5YCdTwCj8Fq9oT6aY26tVl&id=1437415387&mibextid=Nif5oz

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
djseanjohn77:

So, because they served together means that they are mate? madam, you sure say you know what NYSC means sef, the fact that they met during service does not also translate that they are in same batch.
Besides, i wanted to date the only girl I ever loved so deeply back then in 200L, she complained of age, then realized i was 4 years older, then she complained about us being in the same level, she was afraid of how long it would take me to settle down, insisting she does not have much age on her side by the time would graduate. Fast-forward to 2011 when I got married, she was still single, she eventually got married 5 years after in 2016.
Didn’t you read where I included classmates, job mates, and everything mate?
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by samefiok(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This life is a lottery,not everyone is going to get married to someone wealthy & powerful,so better reduce your standards and pray to God you don't end up in prayer houses begging God for husband

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by juman(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
There are many good side of NYSC than the bad side.
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Alright
IyaebeTheGreat:
I know where I can find happiness but definitely not with an amateur
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dododawa1: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Next
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
9jagovernor:
I know this man very well, he was the former member of Ogun state house of assembly Odogbolu constituency for two terms, first under PDP and second under ACN.

He is acclaimed pastor in redeemed church but I know some of his dirty secrets.

I was living in a face me I face you apartment some years back left there 10years ago sha.

He used to come see a lady in that house at night to Bleep, I'm not joking cos he's someone I know very well. The said lady is the type who always give what she has to get what she want. She Bleep to get government appointments. I'm not babbling I'm sure of what I'm typing here.

The day I confirmed from the said lady about the man was the last day he came to that house. The lady didn't know I know the man very well even though she lied to me that he's not the one but I so sure. He even brought an official vehicle that day with legislator sticker on it.

The following month, he came as an invited pastor and guest at a wedding I attended, I just dey look him from afar dey smile.

He's now here show casing his wife saying they met during nysc and the old wine is still sweet, why cheat on her then?
so what do you want us to do with this news

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Vickho: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
beanx come see your babe cheesy
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You are right, but don't also forget that as u they grow older, your market / marriage value they drop becos the high status men u they find, plenty other women they find them too. So can you compete to win them or be won by them?? Different strokes for different folks. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hollyharjii: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
This would have also be my story until last year the lady i meet during camp told me she isn't interested again, relationship of 3years just took a halt

We mouve

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
ecolime:

Funny enough, I also can't date a lady way younger than me. They tend to reason like babies. No offence.

If we are not age mates, or you are older or you are just 1-2 years max younger, we no fit roll at all.

When I dey secondary school, na senior gals I dey carry... I no sabi babysit woman abeg.

My wife was my course mate. We were campus couple sef grin cool

Almost a decade after marriage now with lovely kids.. We still dey groove and operate on the same frequency.

It's not by age oh...it depends on who you meet. I have met younger women who reason far way beyond the matured ones while the matured ones they reason like mbekee. Age doesn't guarantee humility, decency or intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Femijohn198: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This kind person will be going to mountain every year by year praying to God, because your pride has ruined your life. Remember that God will not come down to give you husband your better rechecked yourself behaviours.
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by shegra58: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
post=121455519:
A couple who met during National Youth Service program, celebrated their 22nd wedding anniversary on Friday, March 3, 2023, Reports.

Remmy Hazzan took to Facebook, As Sighted By , to share throwback and current photos with his wife during their NYSC days.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02rgWWG9w5VPfnkkA6fvtYZWSZU82nvT76uZpPKDgMURB5YCdTwCj8Fq9oT6aY26tVl&id=1437415387&mibextid=Nif5oz

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Tailor those days are not serious they are just wasting clothes anyhow
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BeanX(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Vickho:
bea nx come see your babe cheesy
Tarhh! nothing concern me with that transgender. 😂😂
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Danielomisco(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
u can never find true love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter / My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.