Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Stop Threatening The Igbo's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Threatening The Igbo's (2093 Views)

2023: Stop Threatening Others, Dialogue With North, South – Ohanaeze To Igbos / Stop Threatening Us With Withdrawal Of Cattle, Foodstuffs, Afenifere Tells North / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2023
Election is all about choice. They made their choice by supporting the candidate they believed in.

Why threatening them for supporting their own.

You can't use the mistakes of few to judge many. After all , not that other candidates did not get votes in SE.

Let Igbo's be

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by Parachoko: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2023
I put the blame on Seun for not closing down some threads

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by Asgard13: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2023
grin

This taunt of a thread.. is another threat already

But igbos were warned..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Parachoko:

In overall, SE and SW are good partners in so many other things apart from politics.. Should we allow politics to tear us apart?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
grin

This taunt of a thread.. is another threat already

But igbos were warned..

They made their choice. Respect it and move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by Asgard13: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Parachoko:

You could have been a million richer.. but indecision and cold feet on what you believed cost you..

Life goes on..
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2023
Ebubu2:

surprising that helineus is saying this. had always thought you’re a tribalist. good move. this is democracy and we should learn tolerance. igbos too should.

seun lalasticlala mynd44 front page

Electioneering period is less than a year. And after the election, na still same people we go relate with..

Why holding any grudges?
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by Asgard13: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

They made their choice. Respect it and move on

So why troll them..
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

So why troll them..

Who is trolling who?
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by Parachoko: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

You could have been a million richer.. but indecision and cold feet on what you believed cost you..

Life goes on..
What are you talking about Asgard13?

See as Asiwaju humble you grin

4 Likes

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by Danishguy(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2023
If the governors from the south west fail to protect the Igbos in their region we equally cannot guarantee the safety of the yerubas in the south east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by inoki247: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2023
There's freedom to vote who ever you want to vote I don't know why people made this 2023 election looks like war....

The election don break some home, break relationship, friendship nd business partners.....

I don't know maybe people No dey think dere is life after election....

1 Like

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by skedman(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2023
The need for that threat is necessary than to fight because the Igbos have shown in the past that they are not nice people and could betray their host as they will
You left your village and came to an environment which is better than your state in governance ,
Where you are given conducive environment to do business and yet what you could say is that Lagos is a no mans land

The Hausa community supported their host but these betrayers are just the problem of Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Danishguy:
If the governors from the south west fail to protect the Igbos in their region we equally cannot guarantee the safety of the yerubas in the south east.

Don't go that line..

This is a unity thread

Election is over, life goes on
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2023
skedman:
The need for that threat is necessary than to fight because the Igbos have shown in the past that they are not nice people and could betray their host as they will
You left your village and came to an environment which is better than your state in governance ,
Where you are given conducive environment to do business and yet what you could say is that Lagos is a no mans land

The Hausa community supported their host but these betrayers are just the problem of Lagos

That's wrong perception. I have so many Igbo's as friends, they may be poor politically but that doesn't mean they are not rich in other aspects.

Responding to all the barking dogs might slow down your arrival at your destination
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by ObosiUkwalla: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2023
skedman:

You are a fool. Host kill you and ur family there. Try nonsense and collect it in ten folds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by Asgard13: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Parachoko:
What are you talking about Asgard13?

See as Asiwaju humble you grin

Asiwaju humble me?

Will it stop me from getting government contracts ?

Or from Apc government making complete payment for existing contracts being carried out

If I decamp go Apc as I type.. appointment sure for me .. even tho is never an option.

Nothing humbles me.. I’m humble human.. and a loyal party man.

We nearly made a bet.. but you rigmaroled.. you for win am if say you believe your conviction
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by 40Bullets: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu has succeeded in polarizing Lagos.
I grew up knowing the ibos to be dogged.
I don't think they care so much about politics in the past but the Obi rave across Nigeria seemed to pull them in.

Those threatening them don't know what they are doing.
The angry IBO man can be more destructive than a Yoruba dude.

I have watched how Tinubu supporters have constantly threatened in the last 7months and even attacked them during rallies but no retaliation.

Someone, who can endure a thing and suffer long should not be underestimated.

If the security agents don't restrain Tinubu boys, those guys would retaliate and it might get out of hand.

Instead of threatening IBOs, They should be begging for votes now because Sanwo-olu will lose on March 11.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:
Election is all about choice. They made their choice by supporting the candidate they believed in.

You can't use the mistakes of few to judge many. After all , not that other candidates did not get votes in SE.

Let Igbo's be

Shut de Bleep up, you are enjoying the drama

Evil tribalist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Shut de Bleep up, you are enjoying the drama

Evil tribalist

Alcohol kills.

Drink responsibly

1 Like

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by Ahuitzotl: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2023
The last people you would ever threaten are the Igbos......We are very violent in nature...check your history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
The last people you would ever threaten are the Igbos......We are very violent in nature...check your history.

Hiding behind your keyboard to incite won't do you good.

Surround yourself with positive energy so that life can be easy for you

1 Like

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Alcohol kills.

Drink responsibly

Hypocrite is now you know they are threatening the igbos..... Haven't you threatened them more than this

My moniker is for crackheads like you who wakes every morning with alcohol and come to this forum to talk incoherent... Get out old fool

Bring on your stupid war, let's fight it once and for all, make all tribe rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Hypocrite is now you know they are threatening the igbos..... Haven't you threatened them more than this

My moniker is for crackheads like you who wakes every morning with alcohol and come to this forum to talk incoherent... Get out old fool

Bring on your stupid war, let's fight it once and for all, make all tribe rest

Oya tell us, how many bottles of alcohol you have cancelled this morning?

See hangover all over your comments.

grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by Houseontherock1: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Let Igbo's be
This thread is unnecessary
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Houseontherock1:

This thread is unnecessary

Is necessary cos we need to move on from the election. After all , the politicians are same. Nigerians have played their own part in the election, let the politicians settle their scores within themselves without involving us
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Oya tell us, how many bottles of alcohol you have cancelled this morning?

See hangover all over your comments.

grin

I can see you are very stup1d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by Houseontherock1: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Is necessary cos we need to move on from the election. After all , the politicians are same. Nigerians have played their own part in the election, let the politicians settle their scores within themselves without involving us
You are fanning the dying embers undecided
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I can see you are very stup1d

If all the insults and attacks before the election couldn't translate to votes, why should we take your insult seriously this Time?
Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by tamdun: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Let Igbo's be
Igbos can vote for the candidate of their choice in Lagos,kano,kaduna etc but one cannot ignore their obsession about Lagos,we also have other tribes in Lagos but u will never see them boasting about how they will take over Lagos or call it "no man's land",south west is the safest place for igbos in the whole country but they are getting too comfortable,
I dare any igbo man/politician to call any part of North no man's land

1 Like

Re: Stop Threatening The Igbo's by helinues: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2023
tamdun:

Igbos can vote for the candidate of their choice in Lagos,kano,kaduna etc but one cannot ignore their obsession about Lagos,we also have other tribes in Lagos but u will never see them boasting about how they will take over Lagos or call it "no man's land",south west is the safest place for igbos in the whole country but they are getting too comfortable,
I dare any igbo man/politician to call any part of North no man's land

For the fact that they are minority politically, allow them to run their mouth, they can only have their say while we have our way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Copy Of Court Of Appeal Judgement Upholds Gov. Abba Yusuf’s Election, Awards N1m / Gej Endorsement,hope Igbos Will Also Speak With One Voice During Their Turn? / High Powered Guests Grace Launch Of The Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.