Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) (63319 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate / Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Top to Bottom! ✔️✔️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by ogologoamu: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:
They think the religious propaganda that work for Pandora Obituary will also work on the gubernatorial election

It amazing how those who foisted same fate candidates on Nigeria turns around to call others religious propaganda.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Nwaetche(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2023
My brother!

Afonjas can do and say anything! I only have pity for true Omoluabis that have tolerated these miscreants for so long

ogologoamu:

It amazing how those who foisted same fate candidates on Nigeria turns around to call others religious propaganda.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2023
A joke taken too far

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by fortunez1(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Una no still fear Wike, was it not Obi who neglected this woman then when he Obi came to Ph and publicly campaigned for Sim Fubara of PDP.
Show me the LP guber candidates billboard or one campaign that she did , well if you are not voting for PDP u better stay in your house or travel to ur state of origin and vote who ever you please, because we the indigens of Rivers are ready to deal with any igbotic idiot on that day of election. Be warned this is Rivers State

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by SaiOba: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Wike should be pissing in his pants right about now.. Wike is fighting himself from different angles 😅😅😅

I wonder what his band would be playing for him right about now.

Wike Ntooor!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by fortunez1(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2023
SaiOba:
Wike should be pissing in his pants right about now.. Wike is fighting himself from different angles 😅😅😅

I wonder what his band would be playing for him right about now.

Wike Ntooor!
Don't forget Tinubu is the president already.just Incase ur brain fail u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by economania(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2023
The only icon that held the LABOUR PARTY is Obi since Obi had been defeated in the just concluded presidential race the whole dream of the Labour Party is a mirage.

I do not see the Labour party wins a single governor in any state in the coming Election.

Obi is history and exposed, only the deep can call onto the deep.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by shuttox: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:
😀😀😂🤣
Failure promoting failure

If LP see 3rd place in River na by grace 🤣😂

Obi is a full force

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by SmartPolician: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2023
A lady? She cannot win!

If it was a man he would have 70% probability of being governor.

Even women won't vote for a fellow woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by mycar: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2023
FarahAideed:
How is she going to beat Wikes rigging capacity
let vote happen, he took people by surprise with his first armature rigging , this time around, he will meet his equal match.
He went against his people and rigged APC into trouble

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Taiggarr: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Welcome to Rivers Government House. Her Excellency Governor Beatrice Itubo.

Wike...your cup don full, e remain to run over.

You have killed members of every party in Rivers state, prepare to kill more on Saturday because the people of Rivers have decided to cook for you.
Your visa have been revoked by the US, UK and EU and you will have nowhere to run and hide. You WILL NEVER BE GODFATHER IN RIVERS.
There are people in APC who are also waiting to deal with you for killing their people in 2015.

I watched Wike in Oyo state yesterday. Him belle don less and he couldn't dance as usual when they played his music. grin

See you Political GREENHORN!!!

Shebi dem.don release.miney enter system

This GREENHORN woman will vote for who Wike decides...just dey watch..

Labour Party won't win Rivers..

Bookmark this my post pls..

It will still end in tears like how una dey cry over Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Taiggarr: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You have killed members of every party in Rivers state, prepare to kill more on Saturday because the people of Rivers have decided to cook for you.
Your visa have been revoked by the US, UK and EU and you will have nowhere to run and hide. You WILL NEVER BE GODFATHER IN RIVERS.
There are people in APC who are also waiting to deal with you for killing their people in 2015.

I watched Wike in Oyo state yesterday. Him belle don less and he couldn't dance as usual when they played his music. grin

See you Political GREENHORN!!!

Shebi dem.don release money enter system

This GREENHORN woman will vote for who Wike decides...just dey watch..

Labour Party won't win Rivers..

Bookmark this my post pls..

It will still end in tears like how una dey cry over Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Another loss incoming
When i listen to both of them, it's hard to know which one is Beatrice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by mechanics(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2023
She has won already, I wish her the best, she should always wear her logo like her presidential candidate, i just love seeing the logo on PO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by maxzzo1(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2023
FarahAideed:
Minus rigging she no reach.....no 4get Wike 200,000 SA go vote and work dat day also all d LGA chairman wey silent go show working so make una relax nothing dey happening.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Taiggarr: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2023
FarahAideed:

Peter Obi couldn't...

E come be this small person..
.dem don forget say Money for vote buying din dey available..

The WAILING after the Gubernatorial Elections will be TELEVISED!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

This is why you people lose and later go on to cry
If it's not because of high level of delusion of grandeur then you'd know that a female governor will never emerge in a state like rivers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by MelesZanawi: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2023
IVORY2009:

What about his family

What about Peter Obi's family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by sharone21(f): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Nice one

Come is there Census in Nigeria? Why is Ogun State doing census today Saturday? Hope it is not what I'm thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by BestMan001: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2023
She'll break records

The only sitting female governor in Nigeria

The first female governor of Rivers State

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Amaggedon: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:
They think the religious propaganda that work for Pandora Obituary will also work on the gubernatorial election

Your papa be the SI unit of failure.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Tofax: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Supreme Court's Judgement in 2008 Mandated a Candidate to Score At Least 25% in the FCT - Michael Kaase Aondoakaa, SAN, Nigeria's former justice minister from July 2007 to 10 February 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43_mR6Z9-3w

https://www.nairaland.com/7596220/supreme-courts-judgement-2008-mandated
Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by ecolime(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2023
PayPal time for Wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by id4sho(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:
Like play like play Obi started from almost nothing, no structure just few months ago and he is now a king maker in national politics, presidency or no presidency the man is making his mark.
This is what you get when you rub it on people's face. Boss, pray for Grace

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

when and where was his visa revoked? Paste the link

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.