Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,129 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him (30585 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home / Portable's Girlfriend Surprises Him On Valentines Day (Photos, Video) / KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by 579haamid: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Why acting surprised when you throw yourself a partyWhy acting surprised when you throw yourself a party...
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by Yagier: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2023
dawnomike:
He looks good for his age at 66...
I swear he looks early 40’s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by Stargurl20(f): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fine daddy, happy birthday day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by Kog45(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Tinubu boy boy musician. I don't even know the gibberish he's singing. Igbo are stakeholders in Lagos and we deserve to rule it.
K1 de ultimate na for big boys which you are not,so who send you to understand his musics....The big Igbo boys like E money,Cubana Priest dey spend money on him...he even have special song for his Igbo friends...yes getting stakes in Lagos does not mean you should be dragging the state with the real owners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by Kog45(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
seguno2:

What filter can’t do for a picture, does not exist.
Yes filter but the man look younger than his age.Just check people like RMD,John Fashanu.The secret of good looking is eating good food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by MusaChukwudi: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Tinubu boy boy musician. I don't even know the gibberish he's singing. Igbo are stakeholders in Lagos and we deserve to rule it.

Your dirty backward Igbo state in-the east need you more. We are okay here in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by seguno2: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kog45:
Yes filter but the man look younger than his age.Just check people like RMD,John Fashanu.The secret of good looking is eating good food.

………….and fcvking good babes
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by Mrpojj(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Fuji artiste and Mayegun of Yoruba land, king Wasiu Ayinde Marshall walks into a surprise birthday party organized by his beautiful wife Emmanuella.

The Fuji maestro is seen in the video shocked and exchanging pleasantries with friends and loved ones who had gathered for the celebration of his 66th birthday. The event which held at Radisson Blu had many celebrities and pubic figures in attendance.

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Walks Into A Surprise 66th Birthday Party Organized By His Wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAWdZE0Hhkc
Happy birthday sir
So na 4 yrs tinubu take senior this man?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by Ijobaorun(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
KWAM1 IS 66 AND Tinubu CLAIM HE IS 70...

MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA FROM THIS SERIAL LIAR. AMEM.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by Goddyrichie(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
morikee:
Who be this
na legend but d man too stingy no b small
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by morikee: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje...

If Dem slap you now you go think say Dem hate you and really you need serious slap and even beating for asking stupid question

😡
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by mojoyin73585: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Them like bleached fair ladies ehn.Them like bleached fair ladies ehn....
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by JapaToDNext: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omo this man fine O, overfresh and looks very young
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by Officialmrt: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
For your dreams
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by CryptoGuruLord: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Please the app is not downloading...I tried it in plahstore
The Google play store app is currently being updated
Download and install the APK version
They are both the same and no security risks 👍🏻
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
CryptoGuruLord:

The Google play store app is currently being updated
Download and install the APK version
They are both the same and no security risks 👍🏻
how will I download the app version?

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by CryptoGuruLord: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
how will I download the app version?
Not app version but APK version
See screenshot attached below 👇

1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
CryptoGuruLord:

Not app version but APK version
See screenshot attached below 👇
the apk is not Poppin up, am using chrome to browse...

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by CryptoGuruLord: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
the apk is not Poppin up, am using chrome to browse...
Yea, I tried it with chrome it really didn't Pop up 👍🏻
Use another browser
I recommend opera 👍
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
CryptoGuruLord:

Use another browser
I recommend opera 👍
ok i have downloaded it but no dighn up bonus

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
CryptoGuruLord:

Use another browser
I recommend opera 👍
I have downloaded it but no 400 $i do I claim

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
CryptoGuruLord:

Use another browser
I recommend opera 👍
ok I have bind it with the invitation code just saw 400 $$ so go do i start trading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by CryptoGuruLord: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
ok I have bind it with the invitation code just saw 400 $$ so go do i start trading
It's an airdrop
Listing is in May
Then you are free to trade then 👍🏻
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, scammers are everywhere
You can join their official telegram group for constant updates.
@battlesteedofficial
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
CryptoGuruLord:

It's an airdrop
Listing is in May
Then you are free to trade then ok 👍🏻
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, scammers are everywhere
You can join their official telegram group for constant updates.
@battlesteedofficial
ok I have join the telegram, is what Yu said they also said..ok so I should wait till May

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him by CryptoGuruLord: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
ok I have join the telegram, is what Yu said they also said..ok so I should wait till May
Yeah 👍🏻
You can invite friends and you will earn more and also to make the airdrop to be completed faster, it can be listed before May if the airdrop is completed before then 👍

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife, Nuella Njubigbo Chikere's Birthday / Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) / Halima Abubakar Is Not Bleaching With Your Money (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.