Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video (25826 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti / Senator Ayo Akinyelure Retrieves Vehicles From Ondo PDP Leaders / Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by Holyfic: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Funny mahn grin one bowl anytime I catch you
Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by Donedeal1(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Please present him before the competent court of law.

Let him face the music

When this people issues out such toxic

Fools feed with it and act on the same.

This is the danger of reckless outburst.

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by mycar: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Very funny indeed
Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by yemex04(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Papa calm down.
I agree with you that the monumental fraud is disgusting . Just calm down sir.

President-elect is not president.
Tilumbu will not be president of Nigeria. Those who are wise in his camp know it.

Honestly I like the fact that you Guys will always have something to console urselves with... Now flash your mind back to what you said during the Primaries, The campaigns & even when it was obvious he has won u came up with a Tale of him not being declared because he scored less than 25% in FCT & now that he has been declared, you are consoling yourselves that he won't be sworn in.. 🤣🤣..Wake up bro,he will be sworn in & he will do his Term

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by Moromoro(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2023
I laugh all through the videos......
Our incoming president please sympathy this baba heat want kill am😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by nedekid: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2023
Lol, cassava, garri, ewa..
Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by Commandoabdul(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Papa calm down.

President-elect is not president. Ask the apc governship candidate of bayelsa in the last governorship elections.

Tilumbu will not be president of Nigeria. Those who are wise in his camp know it.
I like the ways you keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by SmartyPants(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2023
But did Tinubu win Ebonyi??

What is this old man going on about?

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by Bobicey(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Flakes44:
Ok.
Good morning and happy weekend to everyone here. I am soliciting for your help pls. It is not easy on me & my two kids particularly during dis naira swap period. I lost my wife last year, I have two kids. I lost my job in January, & started doing menial jobs at the site to at least feed my kids. But since dis naira issue, money is now hard to come by. No site jobs anymore. My kids are starving, neighbors are mocking us . I am ashamed seeings these kids cry of hunger. Pls people I look up to u as my last resort, help us in God's name

But you get data and phone/laptop to browse the net? And your English clear like this? E never hard reach... prepare for the worse. No go find work fess
Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by OGwales(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Mad man, I love that part he said you can not be fighting for freedom inside person. Baba japa, your days in priisson would have being longer than River Nile grin grin grin

I Sabi talk I Sabi talk, you see yourself. At your age now you will running up and down sleeping inside bush

3 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by sat70: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Flakes44:
Ok.
Good morning and happy weekend to everyone here. I am soliciting for your help pls. It is not easy on me & my two kids particularly during dis naira swap period. I lost my wife last year, I have two kids. I lost my job in January, & started doing menial jobs at the site to at least feed my kids. But since dis naira issue, money is now hard to come by. No site jobs anymore. My kids are starving, neighbors are mocking us . I am ashamed seeings these kids cry of hunger. Pls people I look up to u as my last resort, help us in God's name
Nice format. You worse pass INEC
Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by Tannhauser(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
angry

This is one of the reasons why atheists will continue to exist, I mean if truly there is a God in heaven, why would these evil men continue to live, prosper and multiply?

3 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by sat70: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2023
The man obviously has never enjoyed his country. Tinubu's regime might just be his opportunity to get something meaningful from Nigeria. Don't loose hope elder, Jagaban is here.

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by babtoundey(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2023
He manages to escape from one crime only to entangle himself in another.

Old man with no brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by SmartPolician: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Papa calm down.

President-elect is not president. Ask the apc governship candidate of bayelsa in the last governorship elections.

Tilumbu will not be president of Nigeria. The man is worried and afraid.
Those who are wise in his camp know it.

If someone reads your comment, he will think you are someone to be taken seriously like the Chief Justice of Nigeria. Honestly, like most Nigerians say, this country na cruise 😃😃😃

2 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by stuffs2002: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Plateau man eloquently and hilariously explains how he has been on the run from DSS, following comments he made about burning INEC office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt79TiSggCY

This is not a plateau man

This is an IGBO man living in Plateau

5 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by OdefaGirl2(f): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2023
ednut1:
All these people with terrible voices should stop doing YouTube videos biko

That voice is horrible... it's almost discouraging.

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by Caseless: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I see him making another disclaimer soon😂😂
Lol

The man is a joker! You de form trouble and you no get money to pay for hotel.

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2023
No matter how old an Igbo man is, it doesn't stop him from exhibiting the traits of terrorism, bitterness, destruction, bitterness, foolishness and what have you. This one should be picked up, locked up and forgotten

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by DesChyko: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2023
' Retrieves ' his comment?

Won't be a bad idea for a forum with this much audience to have a qualified editor. That headline is so bad.
Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by BigBrother9ja: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Papa calm down.

lol
ode
Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by shinealight(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Plateau man eloquently and hilariously explains how he has been on the run from DSS, following comments he made about burning INEC office.

Hehehehehehe…..simply hilarious. grin grin grin Good to hear about how Labour Party won IMO State though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy8B76q5WEY
Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by IgOga(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2023
grin grin grin

DSS go still carry this man sha....

Spreading fakenews everywhere.....you go 30 PUs out of about 12000 wey dey Plateau state and you know the result.......

Let's be guided o.. . If Obi has evidence he will get justice in court

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by seanwilliam(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dbestbrest:

Whatever your stance on the presidential election does not matter anymore. Just go and report yourself at the nearest DSS office and explain your stance to them. When people like you think through your anus, you must be ready to smell the stench that comes out of it
my brother , I just Dey laugh watching that video.
Internet is not reality. By the time Dss hand touch am, lol, even Peter obi will deny him.
Worst thing that can happen to any human being alive is to get problem with
1. Federal government
2. Cultist
3. Soldier

You see that number 1, e consist of the remaining two grin

if anyone is not happy with the result , I believe the court is there . That’s better than ranting on social media and putting oneself in trouble

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by tammie24: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
So he won landslide in plateau state means he won in the whole Nigeria

Obidients are dumbos... I swear!

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by tammie24: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Papa calm down.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 These Obidients sha!

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by hollywater: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
KingSatan:
cheesy

Freedom of speech is your right, but freedom after speech is not guaranteed.
Fool if it will be possible to get visa for mist of you oniform to be informed.
Re: Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video by free2ryhme: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
DebbieBianca:

You dey outside You say everywhere dey hot.

Why you dey run 🤣😅

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Ilorin As Warehouse Lootings Turn Violent / Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP / ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.