Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) (20089 Views)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by leanonme82: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Crisis seems to be rocking Oyo PDP as some elements in the government have been accused of betraying the partys Presidential candidate Atiku and working against the party.

SA to Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi made these allegations on her social media after the election. In the video circulationg on twitter she can be seen calling out PDP politicians in Oyo State saying:

' I dont want anyone to annoy me tonight please, because i am still trying to get over the pains from February 25th, how INEC rigged us out and how leaders of our party who have no shame, leaders who the party made governors since donkey years ago, who have enjoyed the PDP, who are still enjoying PDP till today, and they worked against the party, they worked against Waziris candidacy, all for what.
And at the end you ended up ruining the lives of the senatorial candidates and the reps in your various states.

I will talk of Oyo state, i call him Senator, Senator Bisi Ilaka, you worked against him, you know yourself. Anyone born of a woman that worked against Waziris candidacy, God will work against yours.....'

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofho8azvSS4

Source: https://twitter.com/mrlurvy/status/1631703816176271371?cxt=HHwWloCw3bj-_KQtAAAA

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2023
It’s payback time, what was Makinde expecting? He’ll be very foolish not to know that Atiku is now in the party to make life miserable for all that has hand in the G5 thing. I dislike men like makinde who doesn’t have a mind of his own, he’s nothing but Wike’s puppet.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by God1000(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2023
I just listened to governor makinde on splash FM program anchored by Edmund Obilo for three hours, I think the people of Oyo state will reelect him back next week, though his party suffered serious defeat in the February 25 election.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by zeuss: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Shut up.... Don't God's name into unholy arrangements.

To each his preference without apology.

5 Likes

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by NOC1(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
I just listened to governor makinde on splash FM program anchored by Edmund Obilo for three hours, I think the people of Oyo state will reelect him back next week

What did he say?

1 Like

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by NOC1(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Let her be bold enough to call out Makinde.

I am not seeing makinde been reelected, the party is so fractured that they cannot win

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by God1000(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
NOC1:

What did he say?
A lot, he's confident about winning next week's election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Because he's not a member of APC
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s payback time, what was Makinde expecting? He’ll be very foolish not to know that Atiku is now in the party to make life miserable for all that has hand in the G5 thing. I dislike men like makinde who doesn’t have a mind of his own, he’s nothing but Wike’s puppet.

Hypocrites tongue

2 Likes

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Komu1048(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
I hope Seyi enters

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
I just listened to governor makinde on splash FM program anchored by Edmund Obilo for three hours, I think the people of Oyo state will reelect him back next week, though the party suffered serious defeat in the February 25 election.
I listened to voices too.
There's no doubt about him winning next week. It's sure.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by leanonme82: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Komu1048:
I hope Seyi enters

APC are milking the whole debacle. tongue
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by foleskay(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin

Makinde should go learn politics 101 from Adeleke. Igbeyin adale kii da.

Makinde i pray u won't survive this, you must go d way of ortom and ikpeazu

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by GOTVee: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
I just listened to governor makinde on splash FM program anchored by Edmund Obilo for three hours, I think the people of Oyo state will reelect him back next week, though his party suffered serious defeat in the February 25 election.

Is edmund obilo back on splash fm? He left for inspiration fm Lagos before.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by 0monnak0da: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
GOD
Senior Personal Assistant of
Nigerian politicians

1 Like

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by LegendHero(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Oyo should vote Seyi Makinde massively.

This Sarumi lady just capping nonsense, I sabi her wella for Ibadan back then. Why is she crying tho, Makinde did what he did because even if he tries to do something else, he will still fail.

Oyo people love Jagaban to the core. Whether Makinde support him or not, Atiku will lule in Oyo state.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
cool I am still with the Oga Atiku and Oga Sanwo Olu but the fact that Jagaban was giving certificate of return shouldn't stop me from rejoicing with those rejoicing.

But it is Oga Peter that wept, so I can only sympathize with him and encourage him, for he fought a good fight.

Roman 12:15

5 Likes

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by backtovillage: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
payee ni..
Waziri Adamawa just got a taste of his own medicine. Jonathan head is fighting for him . he is happy that Atiku didn't get it. You can't plant mango and pluck apple.
Where was Atiku's loyalty when Gej needed it most ?

8 Likes

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by theforemost: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Ori n ta e. The men were truthful enough. They agreed to a particular statement, why renege your agreement and the also fail to yield to their demand.
Truth is; Atiku is NEVER trust worthy. He'd never been

5 Likes

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
theforemost:

Ori n ta e. The men were truthful enough. They agreed to a particular statement, why renege your agreement and the also fail to yield to their demand.
Truth is; Atiku is NEVER trust worthy. He'd never been
Let them fight it doesn’t concern me

1 Like

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by kolafolabi(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
A direct shot at Governor Seyi Makinde

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by theforemost: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Because he's not a member of APC

Hypocrites tongue

APC would be bad not to concede oyo state to Makinde. He's a truthful man

1 Like

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by LegendHero(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
theforemost:

APC would be bad not to concede oyo state to Makinde. He's a truthful man

I’m sure Tinubu will give level playing ground.

Makinde has shown that he is a honest man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by theforemost: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
foleskay:
grin

Makinde should go learn politics 101 from Adeleke. Igbeyin adale kii da.

Makinde i pray u won't survive this, you must go d way of ortom and ikpeazu

Are you normal in the brain? You called a very truthful man who failed to be fooled a betrayal??

4 Likes

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Zincfingers: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Eluu pii grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
This woman's mouth dey wide o. I was made to understand that the size of a woman's mouth shows the size of her pusssssssy.

2 Likes

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Ofunaofu: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Makinde is in a middle of nowhere

He followed Wike to work against his party forgetting that he is seeking reelection on the same party he is working against

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by temitope27(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Those gender no dey get sense, na atiku girlfriend she be cheesy

1 Like

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by adioolayi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Na this woman dey protest for Abuja , claiming Coalition of Civil Society nonsense group.

Ex-Governor Fayose is right, the claustered protesters against INEC's declaration at Abuja were actually PDP paid members ...

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by 5starMan: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
A land where over 75% of them are known for their betrayal instincts.
Other tribes are about 20 to 30%...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks / Shehu Sani Tackles Buhari, Jonathan Over ‘politicised’ N-power, SURE-P / Gunmen Assassinate Paul Onomuakpokpo, PDP Ward Chairman In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.