Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) (20101 Views)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by onatisi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
he has a tough task ahead of him, all opposition and even PDP party members have resolved to work for tesi of apc , if all goes well, there is no way makinde will even get 30%. makinde is nobody without these people , they brought him to power and they still control the grassroots, if makinde thinks he can do the wike style in oyo state then he should think twice and restrategize, because it won't be easy

God1000:
I just listened to governor makinde on splash FM program anchored by Edmund Obilo for three hours, I think the people of Oyo state will reelect him back next week, though his party suffered serious defeat in the February 25 election.

1 Like

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Tareq1105: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Olasyke:

I listened to voices too.
There's no doubt about him winning next week. It's sure.

I pray so even though I'm APC.
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by okooloyun1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
crowther15:

I have missed Edmund Obilo and his State Affairs wink
Edmund has returned to Splash since 2 or 3 years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Tareq1105: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Seyi maa se leekan si

Yes o Makinde one more term.
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Demurray: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God Almighty,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully in Jesus name! But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Let somebody say a loud Amen!
Presidential election in African normally won by the the party who can rig most through their insider men, don't be deceived, no election in the history of Africa is free, fair and credible. Even election in America and Europe are subjected to rigging. Nigeria is not different .
Everyone should learn to move on with their lives.
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
sad Useless,fruitless curse grin cheesy sad.So, If Bubu finish, he should hand over to another Fulani to continue abi undecided? Slaves sad.Make una return Atiku Dollars and Obedients 💰 b4 those aggrieved gala boys come for una grin grin
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by press9jatv: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
GSM the clueless party destroyer is a goner joor
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by barkays001: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
The party suffered avoidable damage due to a lack of conflict resolution skills. Atiku failed to resolve the party crisis before the election due to greed. Don't let Engr. Oluseyi Makinde be forgotten by voting for him as the Oyo State governor. 4+4.... Merin Merin Ototo! Ayo ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by yemi1504: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Makinde is in a middle of nowhere

He followed Wike to work against his party forgetting that he is seeking reelection on the same party he is working against

Abi
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by yemi1504: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
foleskay:

He's a betrayal. PDP made him governor. Not APC. Party loyalty before anything else.

Abi
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by God1000(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Elmojiid post=121466003][/quote]Lol, I heard it too, they are friends
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by God1000(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
GOTVee:

Is edmund obilo back on splash fm? He left for inspiration fm Lagos before.
since 2020
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by sucess001(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
What I don't understand is why PDP can't suspend him or withdraw his ticket
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Elmojiid(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
Lol, I heard it too, they are friends
if I may ask why do you use obilo as your profile pics.
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by omobolade980: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
I’m sure Tinubu will give level playing ground. Makinde has shown that he is a honest man.I’m sure Tinubu will give level playing ground. Makinde has shown that he is a honest man....
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by God1000(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Elmojiid:
if I may ask why do you use obilo as your profile pics.
He's one of my role models.
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
MUGU TALK
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by drdeath: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
5starMan:
A land where over 75% of them are known for their betrayal instincts.
Other tribes are about 20 to 30%...
Na Ahmadioha go strike you to death.
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
leanonme82:
Crisis seems to be rocking Oyo PDP as some elements in the government have been accused of betraying the partys Presidential candidate Atiku and working against the party.

SA to Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi made these allegations on her social media after the election. In the video circulationg on twitter she can be seen calling out PDP politicians in Oyo State saying:

' I dont want anyone to annoy me tonight please, because i am still trying to get over the pains from February 25th, how INEC rigged us out and how leaders of our party who have no shame, leaders who the party made governors since donkey years ago, who have enjoyed the PDP, who are still enjoying PDP till today, and they worked against the party, they worked against Waziris candidacy, all for what.
And at the end you ended up ruining the lives of the senatorial candidates and the reps in your various states.

I will talk of Oyo state, i call him Senator, Senator Bisi Ilaka, you worked against him, you know yourself. Anyone born of a woman that worked against Waziris candidacy, God will work against yours.....'

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofho8azvSS4

Source: https://twitter.com/mrlurvy/status/1631703816176271371?cxt=HHwWloCw3bj-_KQtAAAA

How could a woman born of another woman (not a camel) be so ugly? grin grin grin
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by 9ty4our: 6:18am On Mar 05, 2023
G5- Citizens activated.
Re: SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video) by wasuka14(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is a frustrated Atiku olosho. Because your brother from the same sarumi family didn't win now, u dey cause everyone. May that your mouth bend from front to left side.

leanonme82:
Crisis seems to be rocking Oyo PDP as some elements in the government have been accused of betraying the partys Presidential candidate Atiku and working against the party.

SA to Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi made these allegations on her social media after the election. In the video circulationg on twitter she can be seen calling out PDP politicians in Oyo State saying:

' I dont want anyone to annoy me tonight please, because i am still trying to get over the pains from February 25th, how INEC rigged us out and how leaders of our party who have no shame, leaders who the party made governors since donkey years ago, who have enjoyed the PDP, who are still enjoying PDP till today, and they worked against the party, they worked against Waziris candidacy, all for what.
And at the end you ended up ruining the lives of the senatorial candidates and the reps in your various states.

I will talk of Oyo state, i call him Senator, Senator Bisi Ilaka, you worked against him, you know yourself. Anyone born of a woman that worked against Waziris candidacy, God will work against yours.....'

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofho8azvSS4

Source: https://twitter.com/mrlurvy/status/1631703816176271371?cxt=HHwWloCw3bj-_KQtAAAA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Oby Ezekwesili Expresses Disappointment After Police Blocked Them During Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.