Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 (28256 Views)

PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats In Kaduna / PDP Wins All 3 Senate, 9 House Of Reps Seats In Osun / Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by Magnoliaa(f): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Mango Mango 🥭 grin

😄
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Aufbauh:
Hate him or love him Nyesome Wike is a man that knows his onions.
A go-getter that has no time for inanities.
He has a mafian mentality as he kills quickly and thoroughly.

He supported the two weakest candidates Obi and Kwankwaso with logistics, opening reprimanded the runners up Atiku but quietly gives his all for the eventual winner Tinubu.

Wike has my kind of mentality.... ' in all you do in life, win! E get why.
Others can go to court, babalawos, pastorenuers, imams etc but WIN at all cost by any means. In the end you'll control all the Principalities.
Same you that nearly committed suicide when Wike declared Rivers as mooslim State.
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by Godspikin: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedients who said they want to end Wike politically in Rivers I just dey look una dey laugh.

Well u all have an opportunity to show him pepper in next Saturdays Elections, because if u don't, then you've all lost TWICE.

They are not focusing on Rivers. Their focus is on Lagos, we all know why they want to claim Lagos at all cost.

Igbos just like to attract unnecessary wahala...

Instead of them to focus on how they can at least win all the gubernatorial seats available in the South East so they can plan and negotiate with another block to guarantee Igbo presidency (which is what Tinubu did over the years).

They want to take Lagos... You will all fail woefully. Their governors rank amongst the worst in Nigeria but they will never criticize them, it is another man's land they are eyeing to take over...

See what GRV intends to do with Lagos obas in the link below, Let's not be foolish. This guy might be Yoruba based on his father's lineage. There is nothing Yoruba in his conduct and utterances.

That people followed Obi does not mean that all those hiding under this bandwagon movement have good intentions, GRV inclusive. Yorubas are known to be reasonable.

E jé kí a pe àró àti òdòfin Inú wa, kí àwon tí n fi owó òsì júwe Ilé baba won má bà'lú jé fún wa...

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1632620579755896833

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by SlurUsername1: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Godspikin:

They are not focusing on Rivers. Their focus is on Lagos, we all know why they want to claim Lagos at all cost.

Igbos just like to attract unnecessary wahala...

Instead of them to focus on how they can at least win all the gubernatorial seats available in the South East so they can plan and negotiate with another block to guarantee Igbo presidency (which is what Tinubu did over the years).

They want to take Lagos... You will all fail woefully. Their governors rank amongst the worst in Nigeria but they will never criticize them, it is another man's land they are eyeing to take over...

Una better no fall hand o, give them the Woke treatment, if that's what it takes
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by 123papas(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Aufbauh:
Hate him or love him Nyesome Wike is a man that knows his onions.
A go-getter that has no time for inanities.
He has a mafian mentality as he kills quickly and thoroughly.

He supported the two weakest candidates Obi and Kwankwaso with logistics, opening reprimanded the runners up Atiku but quietly gives his all for the eventual winner Tinubu.

Wike has my kind of mentality.... ' in all you do in life, win! E get why.
Others can go to court, babalawos, pastorenuers, imams etc but WIN at all cost by any means. In the end you'll control all the Principalities.
Your moral values are poor.
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by Faber(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Dem no born your dot prick well to stand at the presence of my shadows, you no reach I swear. Don’t mistake me for your sisters ooo I no be your sisters wey be say na Denreledave, Faber, uzommacharles, dem type and all those dirty nairaland ashawobeerparlour boys dy Carry dem on credit. Nonsense
E be like say, u no dey fear face, I go enter ur matter o...wetin concern me ND ekuke like you
😠😠😠😠
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Faber:

E be like say, u no dey fear face, I go enter ur matter o...wetin concern me ND ekuke like you
😠😠😠😠
It’s past, don’t bring past memories. Run along you small boy
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by Faber(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s past, don’t bring past memories. Run along you small boy

Na im be say I go enter your matter na. Dem no born any bastard well to find my trouble here and go free...wait for it..

Let me finish some tie-me-downs, I go drag you on this forum, wella
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Faber:

Na im be say I go enter your matter na. Dem no born any bastard well to find my trouble here and go free...wait for it..

Let me finish some tie-me-downs, I go drag you on this forum, wella
You came late kid, I’ve left that mood. I use you catch cruise for the little kid head because of your previous post on the redpill thread where you were bragging of sleeping recklessly with a lady and still have the nerves to say you won’t marry her. I got angry reading that and warned you but you replied me harshly. So I took my pound of flesh with the previous post you quoted. So don’t even waste your time anymore it’s past and I’m attending to other issues
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by Faber(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You came late kid, I’ve left that mood. I use you catch cruise for the little kid head because of your previous post on the redpill thread where you were bragging of sleeping recklessly with a lady and still have the nerves to say you won’t marry her. I got angry reading that and warned you but you replied me harshly. So I took my pound of flesh with the previous post you quoted. So don’t even waste your time anymore it’s past and I’m attending to other issues

Probably you are new on this forum. That's why you dey cap fire. You don't know my record here. I have been here since 2015, when you still dey run around naked for Kindergarten. That being said. I dey deliver my promise. I don promise you say, I go drag you around for this forum, so wait for it...e go happen.
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Faber:

Probably you are new on this forum. That's why you dey cap fire. You don't know my record here. I have been here since 2015, when you still dey run around naked for Kindergarten. That being said. I dey deliver my promise. I don promise you say, I go drag you around for this forum, so wait for it...e go happen.

Believe me I don’t want you to know my past records here. please I have other troubles to attend to, yours was in the past. Maybe till we jam again if I see you misbehaving.
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by ehis010(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2023
VTJN:
mumu dreaming of Obi winning in court 😀
We'll see who is the mumu. I'll remind you when obi becomes president.
Re: Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 by VTJN(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2023
ehis010:

We'll see who is the mumu. I'll remind you when obi becomes president.
Bet Your money Obi political career is gone with 2023 election. You fit bet your money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments / PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC / President Tinubu Appoints CEOs for communication agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.