Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,954 members, 7,866,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. (753 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri / Chinedu Rhodes Vivor,LP Lagos Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by Biodun556(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by Biodun556(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
B
Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by Moh247: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
This fool will cost Jandor and Funke Akindele votes

Sanwo-Olu all the way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by 40Bullets: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lol

Some people are already jittery.

Whether GRV is from Brazil, we don't care.

Enough of Tinubu in Lagos.

After he becomes Governor, he can employ you to interpret his speeches into Yoruba Language.

At least, that'd be employment opportunity for you.

Better get used to the incoming governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by Nwaetche(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
I can sense fear here!

Jandor will beat sanwo-olu silly.

Moh247:
This fool will cost Jandor and Funke Akindele votes

Sanwo-Olu all the way

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by Felabrity: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Job

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by Badassniggga(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol

Some people are already jittery.

Whether GRV is from Brazil, we don't care.

Enough of Tinubu in Lagos.

After he becomes Governor, he can employ you to interpret his speeches into Yoruba Language.

At least, that'd be employment opportunity for you.

Better get used to the incoming governor
it'll be a foølish thing to assume all LP votes in Lagos in this recently concluded presidential election are from Igbos alone. Dey play. I fit bet all my savings that this charlatan will never win Lagos. E sure die.
Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by AcuraZDX: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Badassniggga:
it'll be a foølish thing to assume all LP votes in Lagos in this recently concluded presidential election are from Igbos alone. Dey play. I fit bet all my savings that this charlatan will never win Lagos. E sure die.

Then why are you guys scared.

Since last week Saturday from one Propaganda to the other.

Hope you guys know that he's not the only opposition in the race?

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by Badassniggga(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Then why are you guys scared.

Since last week Saturday from one Propaganda to the other.

Hope you guys know that he's not the only opposition in the race?
Scared? LoL. Not me tho. I'm partly lagosian but don't reside there now and I'm not even Yoruba but my family stays there and they all voted LP for president. Now it'll be a different case for the Governorship election as none of them will be voting this charlatan in LP as they don't even have no clue who the LP gov candidate is let alone dashing him votes enmasse grin. Same thing goes for millions others.

Igbos don't own Lagos, Lagos is like Abuja where you have all tribes of Nigeria meshed up in a state.
Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by Biodun556(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
H
Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by Biodun556(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
B
Re: Chinedu Rhodes-vivor: I Do Not Know The 'oriki' Of Lagos, Sorry.. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin grin grin.

Very popular something.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Task GRV And Co To Take Lagos At All Cost / Fani Kayode: Obi And Gbadebo Are Stray Dogs / Power Had Eluded Yoruba Since Independence, Now They Finally Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.