Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu (23769 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Aremwayne:
Christians will learn a very hard lesson.

Abeg teacher don't teach us nonsense joor.
We the Christians don't play politics with bitterness. Where has it taken us to with Muslim-Christian? I refuse to be lied to by any nonsense pastor who cannot control their homes.
Leave religion out of this when your candidate did not win.
I'm a Christian and I voted for Jagaban.
I'm in my house come and arrest me now.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Goodlady(f): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Good morning to Nigerian Christian’s ..

E never still sink.. make Una wait small.

E go clear .

Congratulations once again Ahmed Bola Tinubu on a semi successful outing ..

We’re still in court .. anyways .. so OIC must understand is not over .. till Supreme Court chop their share join

An Atiku Okowa ticket for balance the religious politics of the country.. but some people chose to campaign in churches

So Talibans and Iran will soon send shouts to President elect.

Till then is still good morning Christian’s .. live from kebbi
I m a Christian. But we should play out POLITICS well. Enter politics as a Christian. Make good decisions that ll favour christians and s t like you aren't sentimental. That's wisdom.
Obi n co campaigned as if it's Igbo party and some pastors were backing them by openly condemning only Tinubu. They did t even mentioned Atiku.
The most pathetic ones are the pastors predicting no election or Tinubu won't win. I saw a WhatsApp post of one bad mouth cleric Alfa Jamiu Bello of Ilorin if I m right dissing Christianity via the acts if those Pastors. I don't blame the Alfa, I blame those Pastors cos they did t apply wisdom. Even if you saw true revelations, you ll say it with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by DMCA: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Brek:

Only a mad person will wail about IPOB
Ndi-Jew of Emeka-land. go back to your land-locked red wasteland called biafra grin

1 Like

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Aldol: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ezeama400:
Any Christian that voted for a Muslim chrstian ticket should know the implication that comes afterwards

Goodmornig Nigerian Christians!!!
Hypocrisy everywhere, see them shouting up and down as if they deeply care about their fellow Nigerian Christians. Evil people. The Muslims they condemn are still far generous and helpful to themselves. Even though am a Christian, I get irritated by the hypocrisy of my fellow Christians. Same Christians are divided among themselves ,you see them abusing other church denomination, some even segregate yoruba churches from igbo churches.Nonsense hypocrites, all Christians know is to gossip and backbite each other. In my next life I want to come a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Karlifate: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

He already has extended hands of friendship to Obi for an alignment.. for court proceedings

As for G5..dynamics have change..

Even if he's not contesting again, he should set a good example as a leader.

Though he has zero human management skills, but he's got a great deal of emotional self-control.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by MiztaDynameek: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ezeama400:
Any Christian that voted for a Muslim chrstian ticket should know the implication that comes afterwards

I'm a Christian but I think God will punish all your kind of christians that disrespect other religions just because you want to feel superior. Even the founders of Christianity are not as gullible as you lots that has turned it into a business.

1 Like

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Taiggarr: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Christians just wait small, if the mandate is not taken back and then.........

Get out with your COAWADLY baseless threats..

Umuaka!

1 Like

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Asgard13: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodlady:

I m a Christian. But we should play out POLITICS well. Enter politics as a Christian. Make good decisions that ll favour christians and s t like you aren't sentimental. That's wisdom.
Obi n co campaigned as if it's Igbo party and some pastors were backing them by openly condemning only Tinubu. They did t even mentioned Atiku.
The most pathetic ones are the pastors predicting no election or Tinubu won't win. I saw a WhatsApp post of one bad mouth cleric Alfa Jamiu Bello of Ilorin if I m right dissing Christianity via the acts if those Pastors. I don't blame the Alfa, I blame those Pastors cos they did t apply wisdom. Even if you saw true revelations, you ll say it with wisdom.

Pure…
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by sportskid(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
temitope27:
The JAGABAN himself

Igbo Jews can go to hell

We Christian are happy for ASIWAJU victory

You have been played....mugu
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Karlifate: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ezeama400:

Stop inciting religious violence with half-baked comments.

1 Like

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by IamAsiri: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ransomware:

Hehehehehe,

Ever been in a war? I have. In a negotiation session, nobody ever shows their true intent until they are sure you have been properly conquered.

Those guys are playing the long game, the southerners are busy being divided by tribe.
They have conquered osun, they will move to oyo soon it is gradual but it is coming.
When they are everywhere, then the sword pf Jihad will come out, completing the usman danfodio conquest.
Have you looked at your Naira, why do you have arabic inscriptions on it, have you looked at the currency of all the countries north of Nigeria and see they all have arabic inscriptions on them?
Then take a look at the currencies of countries south of Nigeria, check if the have any arab inscriptions.
Who speaks arabic in Nigeria?
You are being conquered gradually but you guys dont even know that you are in a religious war.
As a former grunt, i appreciate their strategy, a modern day trojan horse against people who are too docile and easily manipulated.

I truly understand all your points. Christians have done what they were supposed to do by voting, but see how it was rigged! The only thing we can continue is to keep praying to God to save us. PVCs alone cannot do anything obviously.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Taiggarr: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
brosom:
It's a usually protocol to congratulate an president elect until he's found onething.

Loser!

It goes to show how useless and WRETCHED upstairs you are..

Foreign Leaders Understand that all the noise by ObiDients is normal..even in other climes..

Tinubu is the President ELECT already..
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Omodua(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
temitope27:
The JAGABAN himself

Igbo Jews can go to hell

See this urchin. Who is listening to you.

Your eyes will soon clear.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by fredoooooo: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Christian take ya country grin
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Asgard13: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Karlifate:

Even if he's not contesting again, he should set a good example as a leader.

Though he has zero human management skills, but he's got a great deal of emotional self-control.

Thank you on the second paragraph

Will make he see this particular post..

1 Like

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Brek: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
DMCA:

Ndi-Jew of Emeka-land. go back to your land-locked red wasteland called biafra grin
And let me guess how Fulani herdsman has killed your useless friends
Rubbish
Look at south east
Far better then your shit whole
Unity beggar
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Masterito(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Last last they it Islamize south west, SS and SE can never go down.
References1:

https://twitter.com/OIC_OCI/status/1631952966432301058?t=_GJxoYG_0suf8NXG6J77Sw&s=19
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Omodua(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Zeezxo:
Congratulations to ASIWAJU

The slayers of Obi supporters and dafty.

The east plays Tribalism and Ethnic Politics.
Is that so? And your people and supporters don't play ethnic politics??

Ranting of an ant!
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by sageb: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Omodua(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awesome!!

Thank you our Brother and Sister!

The International community has tremendious respect for Asiwaju Tinubu that their Presidents have since sent their Ambassadors to him even before the election was comducted https://www.nairaland.com/7592434/how-international-community-courted-president-elect

They knew that Asiwaju lokan! The lp mob were in their toxic bubble when the rest of human civilization are light years ahead of the lp mob's hate, ignorance, envy and bigotry.

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Your usual infantile ranting is not missing here.

Why is it in far away Columbia, Headquarters of hard drugs, are celebrating and partying over his phyrric Victory but not in Nigeria which is like graveyard?
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Grandson006(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
8 years long ooo

Get a business account in minutes. Get a HYBRID POS Device and start receiving offline and online collections for your business. Get started today..
1. GET THE APP
2. REGISTER AND ONBOARD
3. TAKE CONTROL
Visit payed.Africa
#fintech #lagos #election #TrendingNow
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by freemanq(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Not surprised
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Karlifate: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
millionaireman:
..and here they come eventually.

To make up for OIC rules that a country must be ruled by a Muslim for uninterrupted 12 years before the country gets registered fully as an Islamic state, that's the reason why Buhari cabal placed Tinubu and Atiku as presidential candidates of the two largest political parties, not withstanding the fact that Nigeria is a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.

millionaireman:

But with Atiku/Okowa ticket, the OIC will still get what it requires from Nigeria - an uninterrupted 12 years rule of Nigeria by a Muslim, for the OIC to underline Nigeria's name as an Islamic state.
😂😂😂

Nigeria has been a member of the OIC, since 60s - 70s.

It didn't start today.

1 Like

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Omodua(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
temitope27:
ASIWAJU is here to stay nyanmiri
Yoruba,Asiwaju is there temporary. The stolen mandate shall be recovered.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Iamzik: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Luukasz:
You the masses will keep wailing for the next 4 or 8 yrs while Tinubu and every other politician will go about living their best lives with the money they've stolen.

You better use your sense and focus on your own life.

Since we are in a country that has nothing to offer, you shouldn't be waiting for a good government till you make progress in your life.

If you are waiting for a good government before you make a progress in your life, nah Oyo you dey.

Some of us told you there's no point in voting cos Obi will be rigged out, you said no he won't.
Now the election is done and dusted and you are still here shouting he will retriever his stolen mandate.

Do some of you think at all or you are just emotional all your life?
Ask yourself who owns the judiciary, better stop living in denial.

APC will rule you for another 8 yrs whether you are happy about it or not, your priority should be making something out of life within that 8 yrs either in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.

My people better use your sense and don't waste another 8 yrs of your life supporting any politician unless if you are getting paid heavily, if not use your sense ooo.

Giving up without trying is a defeatist mentality.
Are you better than than those who voted? At least they tried.

If they succeed and Nigeria gets better won't you benefit from it?
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by millionaireman: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Karlifate:

😂😂😂

It didn't start today.

You did not understand what you read.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
IamAsiri:

I truly understand all your points. Christians have done what they were supposed to do by voting, but see how it was rigged! The only thing we can continue is to keep praying to God to save us. PVCs alone cannot do anything obviously.

Good luck to y'all,
99 percent of you have never held a gun against militants trained in guerrila warfare pretending to be herdsmen, encroaching from all flanks, Enugu and Osun, raiding villages, practising and training their ranks but when they are given the name herdsmen, it minimizes the sophistication of their activity, it makes it look like a non cordinated, random attack.

Every attack has a purpose, have you guys ever asked your selves what the purpose of these attacks are?

Let me break this down for you.
A box of 7.62 ×39 122 grain costs about $400 for 1000 rounds, not to talk of the rifles which is a fixed cost.
Who pays for this? They are not robbing these villages, they are just killing and burning them, so what is the economic importance of risking capture, wasting money just to go raid a village in the west or east.

Someone is funding them and that same someone has orchestrated this election and used tribe to divide and conquer.

Like i said good luck to y'all
I have no dog in this fight, it has been decades since my passport stopped being green, but it still hurts to see people being easily manipulated
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Karlifate: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
millionaireman:

You did not understand what you read.

Note well:
It didn't start today.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
The stage is gradually getting set for the penetration without Vaseline or condoms
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Talawaka: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
temitope27:
The JAGABAN himself

Igbo Jews can go to hell

This kind of triumphalism is what deepens the seeds of discord in our country.
Tinubu will have to ignore the whims and caprices of fans like you, to maintain clarity of focus and deliver the dividends he promised to ALL citizens.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Karlifate: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Exactly! 👌🏽

As long as SW, SE & SS are divided, the North (Christian or Muslim regardless) and the Southern Muslim will continue to rule this country till the end of time. 💯
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by adedayoa2(f): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
temitope27:
The JAGABAN himself

Igbo Jews can go to hell

We Christians are happy, CAN should congratulate Jagaban. Shebi the money wey P.O give them never finish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' / Herdsmen: Be Prepared, Benue On Fire – Ortom Tells Citizens / Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.