Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu (23764 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by abidem4real: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/OIC_OCI/status/1631952966432301058?t=_GJxoYG_0suf8NXG6J77Sw&s=19
What I know for sure is that, if God could not allow Buhari to islamize Nigeria, He will never allow Tinubu to do so peradventure he(Tinubu) wants to.

Nigeria is God's own country otherwise it would have ceased to be in existence since.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Mecka: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodlady:

I m a Christian. But we should play out POLITICS well. Enter politics as a Christian. Make good decisions that ll favour christians and s t like you aren't sentimental. That's wisdom.
Obi n co campaigned as if it's Igbo party and some pastors were backing them by openly condemning only Tinubu. They did t even mentioned Atiku.
The most pathetic ones are the pastors predicting no election or Tinubu won't win. I saw a WhatsApp post of one bad mouth cleric Alfa Jamiu Bello of Ilorin if I m right dissing Christianity via the acts if those Pastors. I don't blame the Alfa, I blame those Pastors cos they did t apply wisdom. Even if you saw true revelations, you ll say it with wisdom.
shut up your dirty mouth b4 i woze you slap. Were you not the person supporting peter obi with your moniker sweetplum? All of a sudden you are speaking in favor of tinubu. Why cant you be honest for once like your new moniker.

1 Like

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by DantataJR: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
The primary axis of world conflict after the cold war will be along cultural and religious lines. It is happening in world politics today and sadly, Nigeria is about to have a fair share because we failed to be united.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by IamAsiri: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
olusogo:

Nobody rigged you out. The truth is you do not have population to achieve your goals under democracy. You called northerners terrorists and Muslims in the South uncouth names. All your pastors suddenly turned political analysts and activists while insulting people of other religion attacking personalities.
When you came to power through Jonathan, the CAN president was the one carrying money for government to buy security arms. The government hastily changed Arabic inscription on Naira 100 Note, leaving Boko Haram to destroy North, among others. You lost power and started campaign of calumny again Buhari, deceiving people to believe Fulani is Nigeria problem, stage protest in the name of End-Sars. I can count many of your antics to destabilize the government. Election came and you came out boldly to campaign again Muslim-ticket. Your true colour have been revealed to the world. You better repent because you have another eight years to leak your wound.

It's "lick" not "leak". Stop living in self-delusion.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by IamAsiri: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ransomware:

Hahahahaha.

Let me tell you what my gunny sergent told us the first night we landed in afghanistan.
One of my platoon members said i hope the local translators wont sell us out..
My gunny said and i am saying that to you now.
Hope is not a strategy.
Plan of action
Action
Rinse and repeat
Not until you get it right
But until you can never fail at it again

Hmmm.
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by hashtagged(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jolomenas:

If them born you well post your full name and address.

Nwonsu ojo. Con meet me for warri idi0t I go behead you
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by bobestman(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Islamic cabals who own nigeria have spoken. Nigeria had been sold since. Take your country back or become their slaves
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Decent09(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Good morning to Nigerian Christian’s ..

E never still sink.. make Una wait small.

E go clear .

Congratulations once again Ahmed Bola Tinubu on a semi successful outing ..

We’re still in court .. anyways .. so OIC must understand is not over .. till Supreme Court chop their share join

An Atiku Okowa ticket for balance the religious politics of the country.. but some people chose to campaign in churches

So Talibans and Iran will soon send shouts to President elect.

Till then is still good morning Christian’s .. live from kebbi

Go School You No Want Go School, Ok Make I Help You,

READ THE LAST MESSAGE
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by COMPAQ(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Jolomenas: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
hashtagged:

Nwonsu ojo. Con meet me for warri idi0t I go behead you
Stupid man with no mind!!
Your full name and address idiot
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Kingpele(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=temitope27 post=121467640]The JAGABAN himself

Igbo Jews can go to hell

We Christian are happy for ASIWAJU victory[/ u are a yoruba Muslim useless as the rest of u folks..so Continue to pretend to be Christian..BAT can never win a free and fair election in Nigeria and the courts will expose his worthless desperation
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Freebills12: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
PARADIZEPRIEST:
RELIGION IS A PERSONAL THING,IT NOT A PUBLIC THING.THAT IS HOW IS DONE IN CIVILIZED COUNTRIES THAT YOU PEOPLE BEG FOR VISAS,
YOU DONT MAKE NOISE ABOUT YOUR RELIGION IN PUBLIC.

PRACTICE YOURS, sad

I PRACTISE MINE sad
Anybody playing politics on the illiterate minds here in Nigeria with religion is an evil seed to avoid , he or she is a satanist and destroyer of human freewill. sad

This is highest of all the stupid comments I have ever read in Nairaland. Religion and politics go hand in hand, even in United States of America, Kennedy had issues because of his faith likewise this Biden. US votes based religious beliefs Catholics /orthodox churches will vote for Republican Party because of their religious beliefs, likewise Democrats.
In Nigeria, the northern Muslims have never hide their islamization agenda, the fulfilment of the mission of Utman Dan Fodio. Amadu Bello has never hide it, the current president has shown his Muslim inclination by his policies and appointments, El Rufia masterminded the killing of Christians, he even paid the culprits. Google it Nigeria is the ninth most dangerous place in the whole world to be a Christian. This country is flaging a Muslim /Muslim ticket, the VP being the founder of Boko Haram, the suppressor of Christians... As a governor he stopped Christian Religious Education in both primary and secondary school, he hid Kabiru Sokoto the terrorist that bombed St Theresa's Catholic Church Madala in his state house at Abuja... Are you saying that with these things Christians should not shine their eyes
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Mccullum: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Congrats, our able president elect of all reasonable Nigerians
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by YoshihideSuga: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2023
millionaireman:

You have doubts, you should research on OIC rules to fully underline a country as an Islamic state.

I downloaded a PDF document (ten pages) and read many pages of the OIC, yet I couldn't find where such a rule was stated. If you have, could you please post it?
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Handsum64: 4:21am On Mar 05, 2023
Asgard13:

E go clear .

We’re still in court .. anyways .. so OIC must understand is not over .. till Supreme Court chop their share join

An Atiku Okowa ticket for balance the religious politics of the country.. but some people chose to campaign in churches

Infidels
Scared of their own shadows
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Handsum64: 4:24am On Mar 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Nigerians were warned about electing a demonic Muslim Muslim ticket

Is the demon not even better the Christians in Nigeria today?
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 4:32am On Mar 05, 2023
temitope27:
The JAGABAN himself

Igbo Jews can go to hell

We Christian are happy for ASIWAJU victory

Wallahi! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by truthhurtsnaira: 4:35am On Mar 05, 2023
Mccullum:
Congrats, our able president elect of all reasonable Nigerians

What is he able in?

You don't even know where he stands on Islam, as he is married to a Christian. You don't know where he stands on gun control, grazing, securing the border, nothing.... nothing at all.

Reasonable Nigerians voted 2-1 against Bala BULU....

That's even from INEC Abi APC records
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Menclothing: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Millions of christain vote him.in south south north central west

Those who play regious card openly will reap it
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by bdon123(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Asgard13:

E go clear .

It has started....this country should divide abeg
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by 5starMan: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2023
Luukasz:
You the masses will keep wailing for the next 4 or 8 yrs while Tinubu and every other politician will go about living their best lives with the money they've stolen.

You better use your sense and focus on your own life.

Since we are in a country that has nothing to offer, you shouldn't be waiting for a good government till you make progress in your life.

If you are waiting for a good government before you make a progress in your life, nah Oyo you dey.

Some of us told you there's no point in voting cos Obi will be rigged out, you said no he won't.
Now the election is done and dusted and you are still here shouting he will retriever his stolen mandate.

Do some of you think at all or you are just emotional all your life?
Ask yourself who owns the judiciary, better stop living in denial.

APC will rule you for another 8 yrs whether you are happy about it or not, your priority should be making something out of life within that 8 yrs either in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.

My people better use your sense and don't waste another 8 yrs of your life supporting any politician unless if you are getting paid heavily, if not use your sense ooo.
If we listened to idiots like you and didn't vote peter obi, how will your drug lord rig out the true winner of the 2023 election?
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Luukasz(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2023
5starMan:

If we listened to idiots like you and didn't vote peter obi, how will your drug lord rig out the true winner of the 2023 election?
If Idiots like you have listened and not participate in this year's election.... How will APC & Tinubu rig an election that didn't hold?.

I detest emotional morons like you, you don't think.. your sense of reasoning is so low.

5starman as moniker but in reality you are a 0starman
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by jahsharon: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2023
windofchange:
Nigeria has always been a member of OIC sice the Yar'adua Regime. But LP has polarizated and harvested this religious issue to the entend that anything BAT Do now will have religious defination. You All should calm down. 'what will be will be'

BAT is HERE.

Anybody that is not happy can go and die
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by biroo: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Why won't they? Shey na their Muslim Muslim to let don enter
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Babinski: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Asgard13:

E go clear .

People like you are religious bigots fond of whipping up sentiments to pursue political causes. Nigerian has been a member of OIC since Babangida days and no single Christian president after him has cancelled Nigeria's membership of the OIC including Obasanjo and Jonathan. In fact Jonathan gave money to the OIC during his tenure. If previous Christian leaders saw nothing wrong with OIC membership, why are you now trying to whip up unnecessary sentiments because OIC congratulated a Muslim President?
Re: Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Mccullum: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

What is he able in?

You don't even know where he stands on Islam, as he is married to a Christian. You don't know where he stands on gun control, grazing, securing the border, nothing.... nothing at all.

Reasonable Nigerians voted 2-1 against Bala BULU....

That's even from INEC Abi APC records

It's your headache because his life is beyond your control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Cultural Henna Pre-wedding Party (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Fayose & His Wife, Feyisetan / Workers Locked Down In Ramadan Without Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.