Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results (33267 Views)

Bayelsa, Imo And Kogi Election Results Will Be Uploaded To IREV - INEC / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by kennethesan(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Iwoyi laaro....after how many hours?

1 Like

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Bryan88(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God Almighty,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully in Jesus name! But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Let somebody shout a loud AMEN!
AAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by prizeless(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Criminals

2 Likes

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by imagrg(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
INEC Chairman should be honest once. Reason why they made a professor to play that part.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by LordPsalm(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Joke of a country.

Inec uploads 90% of results 1week after election

So funny🤣🤣

Upto u Supreme court or else..
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by AntiChristian: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
LastProphet:

And you think is all the polling units they will rig abi?

Check yours and revert.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by AntiChristian: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Afokesco:

Please help me with the site
just Google irev
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Collins4u1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Inec cannot deduct the votes and add it to Tinubu own, because that is south east.
so the worst they can do is to make the result look rigged.
that they have done.
the original result is sitting somewhere.

1 Like

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by AntiChristian: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Oga why are you acting defensive? What have I said that's off place? Based on you is it not 2 out of 176846?
If mine is correct then check yours.

It's as simple as that!
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Redemption88: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Orlu13:
Please I need answers
How can the man who won election couldn't win his state, his de-facto state(Lagos), and FCT was now able to get 25% in all of the opposition strongholds...I need answers abeg

Do you truly want to know the reason
If you do,I'll school you!!!
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
F117nighthawk:
The man heading this organization is a complete disgrace, disaster and shameless, this one still dey upload doctored results with all what we are seeing all over the country? Abi the man needs binoculars to see at all. Complete shame on buhari if this is what he calls giving Nigeria a free and credible elections
It's Buhari you should vent your anger upon.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by benheaven(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God Almighty,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully in Jesus name! But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

AMENOOOOO
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Comelysync: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Toneypen247:
From the results posted on the IREV portal, one Master Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal acted as the Presiding Officer and party agents for other political parties including APC in Oyo state. Tinubu won the polling unit according to the results recorded by Isaac
if you can read very well, the heading says Polling Agents signature not "party agent" signature, She, not he or one master signed at the appropriate place, please kindly don't put peoples lifes in Danger please.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Ifogift007: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God Almighty,

A thunderstorm ⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️⛈️ Amen 💯💯💯💯
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Spiff20(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Of what use is the uploading when they've already announced the result
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Doyou2019: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jostoman:
The way inec man in lagos mr Agbaje dey always carry opposition candidate winning give APC candidate in lagos no good o.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Doyou2019: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jostoman:
The way inec man in lagos mr Agbaje dey always carry opposition candidate winning give APC candidate in lagos no good o.

As Mahmud no remove that old man before the election, amidst cries that he should be redeployed, I knew INEC was cooking something for the ruling party. Who's surprised they rigged the election so much the whole world knew it.

1 Like

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Doyou2019: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jostoman:
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Shattuck(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
AntiChristian:
I checked my polling unit and it was exactly as it was in reality. APC won LP by 1 vote. i.e. (APC- 47, LP-46, NNPP-1, PDP-1, ZLP-1, Total- 104)

I checked another unit in my street and LP won by 16 votes i.e. (APC-30, LP-46, AAC-1, APGA-1, PDP-5, Total - 83).

These results are correct!

my sister checked hers it did not tally I have so many people on my WhatsApp who are saying the same thing that the numbers does not tally so inec manipulated the results.

1 Like

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by plaetton: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
kaylardz:
Inec is not mandated by any electoral law to transmit results electronically. If dis is the basis of OBi's case in tribunal, he's just wasting his time and resources.

Very pedestrian argument.
The electoral laws empowered INEC to make and publish guidelines for the conduct of fair and free elections. By authoring and publishing guidelines for the conduct of elections, those guidelines become by-laws, legally bound by the electoral laws.
Therefore, INEC is bound by the electoral laws to abide by the very same Guidelines the same electoral laws empowered INEC to make and publish, and for which INEC did indeed author and publish such guidelines.

4 Likes

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Shattuck(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Inec is useless
I'm from Edo state..Tinubu will never become the president
Tinubu didn't get 25 percent from Edo, rivers, lagos, Benue, akwa ibom and so many other states
Inec think we are fools

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace
I suprise when I see the same things for the benin wey we dey see numbers wey inec say tinubu get who know tinubu for here in my polling unit apc no get one vote and I didn't even see anyone who spoke of tinubu in a positive light or anyone who was willing to vote for the criminal yet inec say 144thousand people or so voted tinubu in Edo state no God go punish inec and the mandate thief called tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by AntiChristian: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shattuck:
my sister checked hers it did not tally I have so many people on my WhatsApp who are saying the same thing that the numbers does not tally so inec manipulated the results.

Wey your own?

I didn't post my sister's own or my WhatsApp guys!

1 Like

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by emmaodet: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
N2B2:
If they like, let them take 10 years to upload it, it won't change anything. The matter is already before the courts.

Never before has anyone seen so many pro-APC Nairaland accounts working fulltime to divide, troll, and slander even after their candidate was rigged into power.

They're panicking.

grin grin grin
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Who does not know my alternate account here apart from a miserable fool like you. grin
grin cheesy how far sir
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Mitsurugi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
AntiChristian:
If mine is correct then check yours.

It's as simple as that!

I have confirmed my polling unit and that's where it ends.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by LastProphet: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

Check yours and revert.

I'm not in Nigeria, I'm only concerned for what is happening to our country and the future of our youths.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Innocent2255: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
AntiChristian:
I checked my polling unit and it was exactly as it was in reality. APC won LP by 1 vote. i.e. (APC- 47, LP-46, NNPP-1, PDP-1, ZLP-1, Total- 104)

I checked another unit in my street and LP won by 16 votes i.e. (APC-30, LP-46, AAC-1, APGA-1, PDP-5, Total - 83).

These results are correct!

You just said Rubbish
@AntiChristian
May God manage your life the way INEC conducted the 2023 presidential election.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by mudolak(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
F117nighthawk:
The man heading this organization is a complete disgrace, disaster and shameless, this one still dey upload doctored results with all what we are seeing all over the country? Abi the man needs binoculars to see at all. Complete shame on buhari if this is what he calls giving Nigeria a free and credible elections
I don't know how you pple think
INEC didn't have capacity to doctor results that is in hand of all parties frm polling unit to the local government to the state government to the federal government all the results each party agent sign is in the hand of all parties
So what are u talking about
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by kayjay69(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nigeria has been in trouble since 1914.

The Supreme court based on it's precedence will continue to give anti-people and anti-democratic verdicts so I do not expect them to annul the elections and declare Obi the winner.

You guys better go look into all the Supreme court justices and see if atleast half of them don't have direct or indirect connections with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You continue to underestimate this man. He is pure evil and corruption like you have never seen before. Only a revolution will restore sanity to Nigeria. The various arms of government are never ever going to deliver on their mandate because this is not a democracy.
Deltafirstson:
If Supreme Court do not give a reasonable judgment on this presidential election, Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by PlayMaker14: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin cheesy how far sir
Bad bitch, you need my dick? Shoot your shot, dem nor dey kill person put.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Bad bitch, you need my dick? Shoot your shot, dem nor dey kill person put.
Yeye boy. You are just busy fighting all over this forum. You better repent and give your life to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday / PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.