Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results (33242 Views)

Bayelsa, Imo And Kogi Election Results Will Be Uploaded To IREV - INEC / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Toks2008(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Deltafirstson:
If Supreme Court do not give a reasonable judgment on this presidential election, Nigeria is in trouble.

Serious trouble.

This is to tell you dumb Inec can be.

What is the use uploading when you can't upload real time from the polling unit?
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Toks2008(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
thecommunist:
That's good na. Shebi that's what we all have been calling for

No that is not what we have been calling for.

The Electoral act meaning the by which the conduct of election operates on states empathically THAT INEC MUST UPLOAD RESULTS REAL TIME FROM THE POLLING UNITS

Nothing short of this.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Jeffy1206(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
AntiChristian:
I checked my polling unit and it was exactly as it was in reality. APC won LP by 1 vote. i.e. (APC- 47, LP-46, NNPP-1, PDP-1, ZLP-1, Total- 104)

I checked another unit in my street and LP won by 16 votes i.e. (APC-30, LP-46, AAC-1, APGA-1, PDP-5, Total - 83).

These results are correct!

yes but most are still doctored with lots of cancellation and eraser on the ballot papers. And the results too aren't what inec announced at all!
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Jeffy1206(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Toneypen247:
From the results posted on the IREV portal, one Master Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal acted as the Presiding Officer and party agents for other political parties including APC in Oyo state. Tinubu won the polling unit according to the results recorded by Isaac
grin grin
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by PlayMaker14: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yeye boy. You are just busy fighting all over this forum. You better repent and give your life to God
Send a PM.... Shoot your shot, you're free.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by madapcmod: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thegamingorca:

But are there ones that ppl snapped at the PU before alterations.

Yes.

But INEC will deny those as forged
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
obehi231:
Uploading manipulated rubbish
what we want is live realtime results
INEC Neva promised u that collation of results is manual... Simple...
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Bimpe29: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God Almighty,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully in Jesus name! But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Let somebody shout a loud AMEN!
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Perfectbeing(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Deltafirstson:
If Supreme Court do not give a reasonable judgment on this presidential election, Nigeria is in trouble.
So it's no longer "if Peter Obi does not win the election, Nigeria is in trouble..?"😂
It is now if he does not win in supreme court, Nigeria is in trouble😂

OK o.
We are waiting for "if he does not win 2027 election, Nigeria is in trouble..🤣😂🤣
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by mankan2k7(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
I pray that our Judiciary will not be looking for technicalities to strike out this case in court. The stolen mandate must be restored.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by twilliamx(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Deltafirstson:

Your family is in trouble
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by MenInsight: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
AntiChristian:
I checked my polling unit and it was exactly as it was in reality. APC won LP by 1 vote. i.e. (APC- 47, LP-46, NNPP-1, PDP-1, ZLP-1, Total- 104)

I checked another unit in my street and LP won by 16 votes i.e. (APC-30, LP-46, AAC-1, APGA-1, PDP-5, Total - 83).

so why declare a fake result and winner only to upload the correct results? I do hope people are downloading these new results that are being uploaded?
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by labiola: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Honestly I don't seem to understand the way some of you are reasoning, Tinubu didn't get 25% not that he won, you are a pathetic.
Give us the evidence that he didn't win and stop being unfortunate.

Fut9ure:

Inec is useless
I'm from Edo state..Tinubu will never become the president
Tinubu didn't get 25 percent from Edo, rivers, lagos, Benue, akwa ibom and so many other states
Inec think we are fools

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Shattuck(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

Wey your own?

I didn't post my sister's own or my WhatsApp guys!
I didn't check It on inec portal I don't even know how many people voted in my polling unit
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by AntiChristian: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
MenInsight:
so why declare a fake result and winner only to upload the correct results? I do hope people are downloading these new results that are being uploaded?

How's the results and winner declared fake?

Try and get proof before you conclude!
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by AntiChristian: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jeffy1206:
yes but most are still doctored with lots of cancellation and eraser on the ballot papers. And the results too aren't what inec announced at all!

Yeah i have been seeing one Okeke Cecelia from SE trending! She's the presiding officer and also signed for all party agents.

Na Hellu P ooo.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by AntiChristian: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Innocent2255 post=121474112][/quote]

And as you point one finger to me may the rest 9 bad fingers be for you and your losing cahoots!

Innocent2255
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by AntiChristian: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
LastProphet:

I'm not in Nigeria, I'm only concerned for what is happening to our country and the future of our youths.

So follow whatever you wish to believe!

Your favorite party too rigged massively!
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by AntiChristian: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shattuck:
I didn't check It on inec portal I don't even know how many people voted in my polling unit

The result was pasted at the voting place after election for all to see!

All party agents signed!
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Yabiola26(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Some will still blame this on tinubu
melonsgroup:
Kangaroo election
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by tinsel: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

So where are the rigging people are saying? All my friends that checked their own same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Yabiola26(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
How can I access the results pls... I've tried all possible means all to no avail
madapcmod:
INEC embarrassed by the altered results flying on Irev has started replacing them by using fresh result sheets to transfer d manipulated but altered results to a fresh one. Due to the fact that party agents can no longer be available to sign the new result sheets, they use the INEC staffs that are transferring the fraud to a new sheet to sign everything and upload on IREV. If tribunal asks, they will defend it by saying the agents refused to sign.

Unfortunately for INEC, the freshness of these new result sheets just exposed their panicky and shoddy jobs currently going on. All INEC staff are now doing night shift, trying to salvage the fraud they committed last Saturday due to the latest court order to LP to inspect the ballot papers.

The evidence against them will overwhelm the world

If you like keep on uploading doctor results like the ones below, the original results will come out from different party agents
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by tinsel: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jeffy1206:
Ona na ndo afu onwa
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Truthdeypain: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
N2B2:
If they like, let them take 10 years to upload it, it won't change anything. The matter is already before the courts.

Never before has anyone seen so many pro-APC Nairaland accounts working fulltime to divide, troll, and slander even after their candidate was rigged into power.

They're panicking.

Walahi, Lhordspy freestuffs etc.. Are on life payroll those guys no dey rest.

1 Like

Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Exodora: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Some polling unit in Imo State where votes was not cast yet results where uploaded this is a place where the people have been in disagreement with the governor for a long time and APC won even though there was no election there.
These people should fear God small.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Lithiumite: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Orlu13:
Please I need answers
How can the man who won election couldn't win his state, his de-facto state(Lagos), and FCT was now able to get 25% in all of the opposition strongholds...I need answers abeg

Because you don't understand how society works......you don't know how Nigeria works and you need to learn more to see more so you can start thinking differently and become wiser
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by gawu1: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Deltafirstson:
Hahahaha cheesy
Some few days ago...
“Tinubu will never win APC primary“.
Tinubu won APC primary;
"Tinubu will never win the election because Buhari and northerners will not vote for him"
Tinubu won the election with the support of Buhari and northerners' votes;
"Inec dares not declare Tinubu winner, or Nigeria will burn"
Inec declared Tinubu winner with Peace and tranquility everywhere;
"If Inec issues certificate of return to Tinubu the youths will occupy the streets"
Yet Inec issued Tinubu certificate and not even a single fly went out to occupy the streets;
"No single international community will recognize Tinubu as winner"
However,over 30 countries' presidents have sent their congratulatory messages to the president elect and more are still coming

What more,
"If Supreme Court do not give a reasonable judgment on this presidential election, Nigeria is in trouble."
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Lithiumite: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
sportskid:
They have uploaded 90% rubbish.....We are waiting to see what the Supreme Court will do. God help Nigeria

Have you cross checked and see any mis represented results......if there was an anomaly with the irev LP and PDP would have ran out to the streets screaming rigging to the high heavens with proof.

Stop spreading rumours and stop believing all you read or are told.....use your head to discern truth from lies, endeavour to do your own research and have informed opinions and not be seen to be speaking as uninformed
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by NovusHomo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Deltafirstson:

How, and why?
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by ccollins(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jostoman:
The way inec man in lagos mr Agbaje dey always carry opposition candidate winning give APC candidate in lagos no good o.
how can that Agbaje man be dealt with
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by Jeffy1206(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

Yeah i have been seeing one Okeke Cecelia from SE trending! She's the presiding officer and also signed for all party agents.

Na Hellu P ooo.
happened also in the south west too but I believe it's a propaganda from inec.
Re: IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results by LastProphet: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
AntiChristian:

So follow whatever you wish to believe!

Your favorite party too rigged massively!

In the East most likely, so cancel it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) / Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser / Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.