Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St (1155 Views)

Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Toneypen247(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
From the results posted on the IREV portal, one Master Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal acted as the Presiding Officer and party agent for other political parties including APC in Oyo state. Tinubu won the polling unit according to the results recorded by Isaac

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8faf8594e164f814b91ee/document

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Toneypen247(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Interesting times.
The election was flawed with lots of manipulations and inconsistency. This can be said to be the worst election conducted in the history of Nigeria's democracy.
How they declared a winner amid the allegations observed is still appalling to me. We must stop this system of 'hybrid democracy.'💔💔

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by orion7: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Inec should be dissolved Abeg. They re useless

Btw the mod that took the abia version to FP WILL PRETEND not to see this one. We know Una 🥹

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Iriruaga100(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
I think the poling unit agent were not properly trained.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by PlayMaker14: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
nlfpmod, I hope you're not a tribal bigot... Kindly do the needful.
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Toneypen247(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
orion7:
Inec should be dissolved Abeg. They re useless

Btw the mod that took the abia version to FP WILL PRETEND not to see this one. We know Una 🥹

He better move this too for fairness
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by kingsways: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
It's INEC problem, they did not train their staff

This should be moving to the front page for balance

1 Like

Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Mylove55(f): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
This one is fake,
Written by idiotic pigs

1 Like

Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by jmoore(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
REMIX of comments from previous thread

donphilopus:
This rigging should be exposed to the whole world. APC cannot pretend to be innocent of rigging the election when they did worse.

madridguy:
How come some people cannot even cheat with common sense grin
Democracy can define as demo crazy or crazy demo according to the late Afro beat legend, Fela Kuti.
To me, election in democracy is a means to exhibit how smart you are in cheating grin You must be very smart otherwise you will be caught like this Isaac of APC

peckhamboi:
Wonders shall never end.

So APC rig true true...

Wetin be that 2baba song

E ba mi ki Gbee ole, even thief go Dey follow shout Olee.

puremaker7:
They also didn't allow us to vote for Labour Party

BigDick70inch:
Tinubu urchins ain't really intelligent like u'd think ajeh...... hahahaha

Just group of primitive knuckleheaded bimbos claiming progressive........
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by kcnwaigbo: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Where are the mods to quickly move to the front page
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by WinBets: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
cry cry cry

I know this won't make front page. I know Seun won't push it to fp
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Toneypen247(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mylove55:
This one is fake,
Written by idiotic pigs
Education is not for everyone. That is why a link is provided to make you look less stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Beremx(f): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
The Cynthia Okeke signature to smear LP was done by urchins to make LP guilty of rigging.

😂😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by CALEB1590(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
This should be moved to front page immediately
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by jUeLiZ: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Which mod dey here her... move this to fb. Nor dey behave like Inec chairman
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by IgOga(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin grin grin

Some Nigerians go get PhD for Irev portal by the end of 2023 grin grin grin

E get why I nor dey stress myself for naija election. The last time I voted I voted NCP......I know say we nor dey win....so no high bp
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by inoki247: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Na everybody rig for derr stronghold nobody should come and be forming saint....
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Stanweezy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Front page material

See the way Eye Neck disgraced themselves in the just concluded on Presidential election
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mynd44 took the Abia result thread by donphilopus to the the Front page with the speed of lightening, can we also have this one in the front-page too.

Isaac Omokhomion is the party agent for APC and the whole world.

If Una dey rig, make Una dey use sense.
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by levi22(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you are a lady I guess you lack home training
to come and line and insult people because of politics and if you are a guy it's normal for thugs to come online and keep insulting people these politicians don't know you guys keep making enemies because of politics and people who don't know you because if they ever knew you, you won't have time to be defending them.
Mylove55:
This one is fake,
Written by idiotic pigs
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by mactoni91(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by temitope27(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
What of this

Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by WinBets: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
I know this will not make front page
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by DMerciful(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dont you get it? INEC is creating fictitious results and uploading. That person that signed is INEC staff, trying to work backwards from declared results to polling units.

Presiding officers couldn't upload before handing over the bvas so whatever upload you see is being done by INEC with doctored results
Toneypen247:
From the results posted on the IREV portal, one Master Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal acted as the Presiding Officer and party agent for other political parties including APC in Oyo state. Tinubu won the polling unit according to the results recorded by Isaac

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8faf8594e164f814b91ee/document
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Djoel: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Same on you MODs if you don't put this one on the front page too.
Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Iamgrey5(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
The person in question is not even a Yoruba.

This polling unit is not far from my house.

I know few people that voted there, I will personally investigate it.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Court should declare this election void

(1) (Reply)

24 States AND The Fct / What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? / Police fires gunshots & teargas In Ariaria, Aba. Traders Run Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.