Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? (1148 Views)

But What Is Wrong With Some Yourbas? - 2023 Presidency / Yourbas And Igbos Alleged Hatred / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Zetra7: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2023
Mod, I take God beg you. Don't ban my post, am just speaking nothing but the truth..

Initially, I thought this Emefele saga was just a joke.

Buhari's govt was totally controlled by Hausa fulani for 8 years..

Now Emefele is the scape goat and some Yourbas are rejoicing simply cause they feel CBN policy was against
Tinubu.

Knowing fully well, that no decision of Emefele was effected without Hausa Fulani controlled presidency.

So cause he's from Igbo stock of Niger Delta, he's now to be blamed for the evils of the last 8 years..

Imagine been charged of funding terrorism, some even said he refused when invited by senate or police.

In 8 years of Buhari, majority of the northerners heading top positions refused to attend when invited by senate or police..

What sort of human being are these Yourbas??

You're even afraid to point fingers to the North..

NNPC, Aviation, NLNG, Ports authority and the whole military apparatus was a conduit of serious corruption throughout Buhari's era..

But cause it was Northern affair, these set of Yourbas won't say anything..

What goes around comes around, Buhari is his might thought power will not end, today he's nobody. One day, the table will turn, remember that.

Today, every other southerner are labelled evil igbo by these set of Yourbas and will be made to pay.

Buhari practised Northernization (the whole north benefitted) but instead these set of Yourbas seek YOURBAZATION.

Heaven is WATCHING, Nothing is eternal and the rest of the south will pay you back in exact coin in the future. CONTINUE

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by shortgun(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2023
My take on the Emefiele issue is that due process should be followed.

Nigerians still live and behave like we are still in the military dictatorship era.

Tinubu is behaving like a typical gang leader meting out punishments to rebellious cartel members in the underworld. Such highhandedness have no place in a civilised society.

6 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2023
But the Igbos said they are not part of Nigeria nah, is Biafra & Nigeria the same?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:41am On Jun 11, 2023
grin
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2023
shortgun:
My take on the Emefiele issue is that due process should be followed.

Nigerians still live and behave like we are still in the military dictatorship era.

Due process? Every thing is done according to law.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by malcom1X: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Guy don't put anything Tinubu does to heart Jr whatever is discussed in nairaland if not you go geT HBP

don't try to defend you tribe or try to attack other tribes.
Just laugh it off.
There are people in positions that are supposed to defend your tribe but there aren't

Why should you? No one knows you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by wahalawahala: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Zetra7:
Mod, I take God beg you. Don't ban my post, am just speaking nothing but the truth..

Now Emefele is the scape goat and some Yourbas are rejoicing simply cause they feel CBN policy was against
Tinubu.

Knowing fully well, that no decision of Emefele was effected without Hausa Fulani controlled presidency.

So cause he's from Igbo stock of Niger Delta, he's now to be blamed for the evils of the last 8 years..

Imagine been charged of funding terrorism, some even said he refused when invited by senate or police.

In 8 years of Buhari, majority of the northerners heading top positions refused to attend when invited by senate or police..

NNPC, Aviation, NLNG, Ports authority and the whole military apparatus was a conduit of serious corruption throughout Buhari's era..

What goes around comes around, Buhari is his might thought power will not end, today he's nobody. One day, the table will turn, remember that.

Today, every other southerner are labelled evil igbo by these set of Yourbas and will be made to pay.

Buhari practised Northernization (the whole north benefitted) but instead of these set of Yourbas seek YOURBAZATION.

Heaven is WATCHING, Nothing is eternal and the rest of the south will pay you back in exact coin in the future. CONTINUE
den take Yoruba swear fr una ni? Even Well known northerners and ppl frm the SS here jubilated the arrest and we all read how some staunch Igbo Obi supporters applauded the arrest yet na Yoruba una wan die untop ,dey open threads about dey wail... Haba! Shey oloribu niyin ni? 🙄

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by iammo(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2023
cool

Miscreants from the land of the rising lunatics

Atleast before insulting Yoruba because of Emefiele vs DSS, it's only logical you make research what Emefiele is being charged with

Now to educate you, he isn't being arrested for Naira redesign

He is wanted for Terrorism funding and other offenses

DSS first wanted to arrest him under Buhari, but he was given Military protection by CODS Lucky Irabor, and he ran to Washington with Buhari, and upon arrival got a restraining order from Judge Tosho of Federal High Court.

Since then DSS placed him on surveillance, and this week he was seen fleeing the country through Lagos Land border and got picked up and transported to DSS secure facility Abuja

This information is available on Daily times and Sahara Reporter

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Gobengroup(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2023
Zetra7:

Tinubu.

Buhari practised Northernization (the whole north benefitted) but instead of these set of Yourbas seek YOURBAZATION.

You can talk without trying to bracket a whole race...

This is not tribal, we can all agree that emefiele need to be arrested and prosecuted...

Hunger, terrorism and naira scarcity doesn't differentiate tribes, it affected all Nigeria...

6 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Resurrection212: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Please stop this nonsense if you say you are igbo mention your family and your home town don't make it look like all igbos hate Yoruba.

After all emefiele is from ss what did we benefit from emefiele as a central bank governor. Why should we be receiving insults?

7 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Tflex01: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
den take Yoruba swear fr una ni? Even Well known ppl frm SS here even jubilated the arrest and we all read how some staunch Igbo Obi supporters applauded the arrest yet na Yoruba una wan die untop ,dey open threads about dey wail... Haba! Shey oloribu niyin ni? 🙄

It's an obsession. grin

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by seanfer(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Funny how you guys are trying to defend someone who was employed to make the country’s economy better but instead he used his office to enrich himself and some cronies.
How pathetic can you guys be. If Emefiele happens to be Hausa or Yoruba will you people be writing all this jargons on his behalf?

9 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Resurrection212: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2023
If you don't want God punish you and all your generation stop involving ndigbo in your hatred filled heart.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by garriAndsugar: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2023
Emefiele deserve more than arrest

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by phorget(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by donbachi(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2023
He will come out...cos if the sing,heads go roll.
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by SpatialKing(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Zetra7:

Tinubu.

Tinubu is just a coward
He can't step on toes of the main thieves

Even the so called Trademoni scam by Osinbajo was from CBN...

The money they used for 2019 elections came from CBN

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Zetra7: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2023
Some Nigerians never learn and that's why Nigeria will remain a very poor country..

Emefele is a criminal but there are bigger criminals that controlled the economy for 8 years but unfortunately they are untouchable cause they're Northerners..

Some Yoruba wants to preserve that relationship cause of politics.
Emefele is the cause of Nigeria hardship for 8 years yet Emefele had a boss.

One day, this table will turn. We have seen OBJ with power, Yaradua, GEJ, Buhari and now Tinubu..

I pity those they use as tools to push through their agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Wodu89: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2023
True and I agree
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Wodu89: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2023
iammo:
cool

Miscreants from the land of the rising lunatics

Atleast before insulting Yoruba because of Emefiele vs DSS, it's only logical you make research what Emefiele is being charged with

Now to educate you, he isn't being arrested for Naira redesign

He is wanted for Terrorism funding and other offenses

DSS first wanted to arrest him under Buhari, but he was given Military protection by CODS Lucky Irabor, and he ran to Washington with Buhari, and upon arrival got a restraining order from Judge Tosho of Federal High Court.

Since then DSS placed him on surveillance, and this week he was seen fleeing the country through Lagos Land border and got picked up and transported to DSS secure facility Abuja

This information is available on Daily times and Sahara Reporter

You are an hypocrite. The same charges exactly was brought against Sanusi Lamido, the exact same charges infact he was caught in the very act of giving some Boko Haram sect to the tune of One Billion shortly before outsing office, was he arrested and treated in the same manner ?
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Wodu89: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2023
Is truly the fight is just, why is Hadi Sirika still walking freely. And a host of northerners that headed federal institutions with gross incompetence. Once it's SS and SE, you would see intense hatred. Use the same energy for the northerners too. Hypocrites
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Basic123: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2023
Tomorrow, when they want to manipulate foolish yorubas,they will claim they don't support criminals.

Igbo people are hmmmm!

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2023
seanfer:
Funny how you guys are trying to defend someone who was employed to make the country’s economy better but instead he used his office to enrich himself and some cronies.
How pathetic can you guys be. If Emefiele happens to be Hausa or Yoruba will you people be writing all this jargons on his behalf?

Is he Igbo?
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Isobug: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
den take Yoruba swear fr una ni? Even Well known northerners and ppl frm the SS here jubilated the arrest and we all read how some staunch Igbo Obi supporters applauded the arrest yet na Yoruba una wan die untop ,dey open threads about dey wail... Haba! Shey oloribu niyin ni? 🙄
Which people from South South? Na play you the play?.
Were wan disguise. Who dash you south South.
Oga Yorubas are the ones jubilating because it concerns their gods. Never seen terrible people like that in my entire life. Bigoted half humans
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by wahalawahala: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2023
Isobug:

Oga Yorubas are the ones jubilating because it concerns their gods. Never seen terrible people like that in my entire life. Bigoted half humans
talking about terrible people, the answer is in prisons around the world, especially Asia 🤔.....also wetin concern me with disguising as SS when we have every sort of mineral resources in abundance in the SW, even the oil sef we are part of the major producing states , I only stated the fact and u dey mistake me fr u nsobu nsobu ppl that love attaching yourselves to the SS ppl..na same way una carry Lagos for head, and we all know why😂 thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by jahsharon: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Zetra7:

Tinubu.

8 years of crying, weeping and wailing has started
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Mufasa27(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Thanksful:

Is he Igbo?
Who cares if he is Igbo or igbira, he is a corrupt and the long arms of the law caught up with him simple, no be everything be tribal issue

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Wodu89: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Mufasa27:

Who cares if he is Igbo or igbira, he is a corrupt and the long arms of the law caught up with him simple, no be everything be tribal issue

And was Sanusi Lamido not pressed with the exact same charges. Hypocrites

I'm not an Igbo. Never been to Igbo land. But I know hypocrisy when I see it
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Tflex01: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2023
Isobug:

I'm glad a Yoruba man as president is tormenting haters like you this way. We were smart enough to quickly realize that the whole noise against Tinubu was not for any better Nigeria as claimed but deep seated hatred against the Yorubas and we quickly retraced our steps to support our own. grin cheesy

I'm so glad most of you are choking on your hate, depressed and miserable.

May you never heal! grin

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Tflex01: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2023
Mufasa27:

Ignore them. Everything is witch-hunt to them.

And they want "New Nigeria". grin
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by seanfer(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Thanksful:

Is he Igbo?

He’s from igbo speaking part of Delta.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where's Pa Adebanjo? / Why Tribunal Can’t Remove Tinubu – Galadima Tells Atiku & Peter Obi / Tinubu is an Ebola, Niger People Rejecting Tinubu As Ecowas Chairman(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.