Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit (515 Views)

Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St / Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit / Massive Crowd For PO In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit by jmaxjohn(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
THE POLLING OFFICER WILL SIGN FOR ALL PARTIES WHEN NO PARTY AGENT IS AVAILABLE

From the results posted on the IREV portal, one Miss ISAAC OMOKHOMION ABIGEAL (who cant even spell her name right) acted as the Presiding Officer and party agents for other political parties including APC in OYO State. TINUBU won the polling unit according to the results recorded by ABIGEAL

STOP THE FAULT FINDING AND TRIBALISM BECAUSE OF PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME

This mata just dey vex person

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8faf8594e164f814b91ee/document

1 Like

Re: Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit by funshint(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
I think some of these Corpers don't know the difference between Polling Agent and Presiding Officer. I wonder the type of training NYSC is giving this ad-hoc officers. I'm not sure if they still conduct exam to test their competence after training. This is what I know they should normally do. This is really embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit by Felabrity: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Make APC dey play

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit by jmaxjohn(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
funshint:
I think some of these Corpers don't know the difference between Polling Agent and Presiding Officer. I wonder the type of training NYSC is giving this ad-hoc officers. I'm not sure if they still conduct exam to test their competence after training. This is what I know they should normally do. This is really embarrassing.

There was no training
All they gave were orders and threats

1 Like

Re: Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit by Massiveglory: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
PODATTI is taking his mandate back.
No shaking. No wuruwuru

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit by funshint(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
jmaxjohn:

There was no training
All they gave were orders and threats
Are you a current youth corper?
Re: Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit by JAMO84: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ok, LP needs to prove something like this in at least, 80 000 polling units. Good luck with your labouring in vain.
Re: Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit by jmaxjohn(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
funshint:

Are you a current youth corper?

Nah. But are reported videos of individuals who've claimed to be presiding officers of polling units that spoke up about their experience...not mention the leaked Wike audio threatening a presiding officer

1 Like

Re: Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit by Putinofrussia: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
No shaking. No wuruwuru
That might be in 2031.
Re: Isaac Abigeal: One Person Signs For 5 Party Agents And Po in Oyo polling unit by jmaxjohn(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
No shaking. No wuruwuru

Presiding Officers do this when there are no party agents, although this practice begs a lot of questions

You can't say lp won fairly when a Presiding Officer signed for all parties, but then say na wuru wuru when apc won using the same scenario

Let this be black and white. No grey areas. If its wrong, it's wrong for everybody

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Endless Achievements Of Governor Godwin Obaseki Led Administration. / Why Is Jide Sanwo Olu Very Desperate? / APC NWC Member Wants Adamu, Omisore Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.