Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu (2552 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Epistasis:

You are very correct. The christians have right to protest the Muslim Muslim ticket but it shouldn't have been done the way most of our leaders in Christianity did it. Obi stepped on the Redemption City for the first time last year, imagine. That guy is a scammer. Has he attended any christian meeting like he did during the campaign, no. Will he do same after the election, no!.
Peter Obi did not even wish Adeboye happy birthday now can election is over.
If it was during campaign he would have been the first contestant to wish daddy G.O. happy birthday.

That man is a scam..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
It's Impossible to support Muslim-muslim agenda and yet claim to be a Christian.
Honesty, Fairness, Justice are core Virtues in Christianity,just se you want to play Politics.
Christians and Muslims have been ruling Nigeria since 1960.
Where is your sense of justice as Traditional worshipers, witches and wizards and Atheist haven't had a chance to rule?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by jesmond3945: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
moscobabs:
MY ORDEALS WITH YORUBA CHRISTIANS ON A YORUBA CHRISTIAN PLATFORM BECAUSE I CAMPAIGNED FOR TINUBU.

~ Jide Ogunkanmi

I was added to a Christian platform which the title encourages Christians to be in politics around November 2022, and that's exactly what I was told when my consent was sought prior to being added.

Surprisingly after being added to the group, I discovered that all that was being said was in support of Peter Obi and campaigning for him to be President. The membership of the platform is not less than five hundred and all members are Yoruba people.

I asked them if it's only Peter Obi I had to support, nobody responded. To get a good response, I posted several of my articles on why Tinubu should be Nigeria's next President on the platform.

Within few seconds, responses came in form of attacks and curses for anyone that supports Tinubu. This came from Yoruba Christians (Church goers)!

My response to their abuses, insults, attacks, etc did not make them feel comfortable as holy ghost gave me the powers to handle them one after the other. In fact God helped me to subdue them as what they are doing are not in line with Christianity and teachings of Jesus Christ.

Interestingly amongst them were pastors of parishes, zones, provinces, etc. Also were workers in the churches. Meanwhile, all of them are Yoruba people...my kinsmen and Tinubu's.

I asked them if it was the GO that directed them to create the platform so as to campaign for Peter Obi secretly. After a long minute of suspense, some said no.

I pointed it to them that the title of the platform should have been "Peter Obi for President" instead.

After a long fight which lasted for about two hours, their admin privated chatted me and I forwarded all my conversations with him to the general platform. He felt bad and deleted all from that platform.

They asked me to exit and I let them realized that I never added myself, somebody added me. They then concluded that I be removed which their admin did immediately the same day from that platform because of my support for Tinubu. And these are all Yoruba people who call themselves Christians but are not ready to accommodate anyone that does not align with their political views.

I appreciate my zonal pastor and about three other respected men who cautioned the intolerants to let them know that politics should be about individual and anyone not supporting another person's view should not be seen as an enemy. Some pastors who know me sat on the fence.

To justify why they don't want Tinubu, many fake stories were said about him while none of them could prove any. It's like they say, they say! I realized that their mindsets have been evil against Asiwaju! They have been brainwashed!

These are people who preach Jesus to you while Jesus is too far away from their hearts. Hypocrites! God knows His Own sha! Their actions further reaffirm my stand that you don't need to attend any Church to be with God. For you to be in tune with God, pray, go on fasting if there's need, obey and practice the teachings of the Holy Bible as relates to Jesus Christ, and be humane to everyone no matter how little it is. Also listen to some reasonable christian messages.

Many we call Christians and pastors today are church goers and hypocrites. They know very little or nothing about God and Jesus Christ.

At last, Tinubu (cornerstone) that they all once rejected has been chosen to rule over them by God through the holy spirit. God is great and His works can not be stopped by anyone.

Will Jesus Christ find any Christian when He comes back?

I pray and prophesy that Tinubu will do well for Nigeria and our nation will be a reference point for excellence and greatness all over the world.

May God Almighty save and bless us during Tinubu's tenure and beyond in the mighty name of Jesus.
tinubu demarketed himself by his glaring gaffes on national tv. Forget about religion. Obi was better, is just that he didnt play his politics well.
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
A tribalistic christain , shame on you. What York do we have with the unbelievers. Your aim of supporting Tinubu is due to ethnic . Nothing else. Remove Christain from your title.you are never one.
So the Bible teaches you not to vote for unbelivers even if they're competent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

It's because you are dumb fellow that's why you are supporting tinubu....what we are fighting for as a Christian is good governance and the future of Christianity in Nigeria. But you dumbass will never learn until the Muslim terrorist come into your church and cut the head of your mother and shut your wife & children to dead like they did in ondo catholic church last year....bastard. Oponu, Arindi agba.
How many times did Muslim terrorists cut the head of Lagosians when Tinubu was President?
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Epistasis(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Peter Obi did not even wish Adeboye happy birthday now can election is over.
If it was during campaign he would have been the first contestant to wish daddy G.O. happy birthday.

That man is a scam..

A big scam!

He used the christian leaders, thank God Baba Adeboye didn't fall for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Epistasis:

A big scam!

He used the christian leaders, thank God Baba Adeboye didn't fall for that.
Something in me just tells me that Peter Obi is evil..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by 9gerian: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
You will not be able to blame them if you put all the Islamic insurgent attacks on the Southern Kaduna, Benue and Plateau indigenes, which recently came as far as Owo in Ondo.

Tinubu/Shettima being Muslims have their Herculean security tasks cut out for them- no jokes!

Yamiriflathead:
See how ibos dey use Yoruba pple head play ping pong because of religion. Yorubas una fall hand Sha🙆🙆🙆🙆

1 Like

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Christians and Muslims have been ruling Nigeria since 1960.
Where is your sense of justice as Traditional worshipers, witches and wizards and Atheist haven't had a chance to rule?

The Constitution section 14 does not actually pin points any specifications of segments.
It only but addresses the reality that we are a people with diversities brought together to form this Country and hence the need for equity, fairness, justice inclusiveness to promote Unity,Love and Trust.
It's not just about Muslim-muslim,or Christian-Christian or Ifa-Ifa agenda the issue here is Same Faith Ticket.
There's an existing pattern for selecting P/VP since 1999 this pattern was chosen for a purpose,or would you rather say you are wiser than our constitution??
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by IgOga(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
They have been conquered.....In defence it's called pysop....it's what ipob use in the SE..

In the near future they will surrender their own land to strangers in the name of fighting for God.....they are everywhere shouting Obi is divine mandate......

Well Obi came 3rd.....so I guess Atiku is now divine mandate as they claim Tinubu did not win grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Vinnie2000(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Likely RCCG or Winners Chapel.

OP, You support APC/Tinubu who since 2015, presided over
*EndSars Killings
*Benue Killings from Fulani Herdsmen
*Banditry in the North
*Hyper Inflation and Hunger in the land
*Corruption (🐍 snake swallow money). undecided
*Banning of Twitter
*Owo Massacre
*Deborah Samuel's murder
Etc..

OP, What kind of a Christian are you? 😒😕
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
It's Impossible to support Muslim-muslim agenda and yet claim to be a Christian.
Honesty, Fairness, Justice are core Virtues in Christianity,just se you want to play Politics.

Don't mind Him. 😒

An APC administration that Dragged Nigerians into a HELL HOLE and you are still supporting them because of Tinubu.

Now claiming being a Christian. sad

Isn't this MADNESS or EVIL IN DISPLAY? undecided
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
I'm from Edo and I voted Tinubu. But from what I've seen, the Yorubas are easily the most brain washed and deceived by outsiders (Afonja, Akintola, Lagos Yorubas).
The Igbos are easily brain washed and deceived by their own (Ojukwu, NK, Simon Ekpa, Peter Obi).

Nice observation bruv!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
moscobabs:
MY ORDEALS WITH YORUBA CHRISTIANS ON A YORUBA CHRISTIAN PLATFORM BECAUSE I CAMPAIGNED FOR TINUBU.

~ Jide Ogunkanmi

I was added to a Christian platform which the title encourages Christians to be in politics around November 2022, and that's exactly what I was told when my consent was sought prior to being added.

Surprisingly after being added to the group, I discovered that all that was being said was in support of Peter Obi and campaigning for him to be President. The membership of the platform is not less than five hundred and all members are Yoruba people.

I asked them if it's only Peter Obi I had to support, nobody responded. To get a good response, I posted several of my articles on why Tinubu should be Nigeria's next President on the platform.

Within few seconds, responses came in form of attacks and curses for anyone that supports Tinubu. This came from Yoruba Christians (Church goers)!

My response to their abuses, insults, attacks, etc did not make them feel comfortable as holy ghost gave me the powers to handle them one after the other. In fact God helped me to subdue them as what they are doing are not in line with Christianity and teachings of Jesus Christ.

Interestingly amongst them were pastors of parishes, zones, provinces, etc. Also were workers in the churches. Meanwhile, all of them are Yoruba people...my kinsmen and Tinubu's.

I asked them if it was the GO that directed them to create the platform so as to campaign for Peter Obi secretly. After a long minute of suspense, some said no.

I pointed it to them that the title of the platform should have been "Peter Obi for President" instead.

After a long fight which lasted for about two hours, their admin privated chatted me and I forwarded all my conversations with him to the general platform. He felt bad and deleted all from that platform.

They asked me to exit and I let them realized that I never added myself, somebody added me. They then concluded that I be removed which their admin did immediately the same day from that platform because of my support for Tinubu. And these are all Yoruba people who call themselves Christians but are not ready to accommodate anyone that does not align with their political views.

I appreciate my zonal pastor and about three other respected men who cautioned the intolerants to let them know that politics should be about individual and anyone not supporting another person's view should not be seen as an enemy. Some pastors who know me sat on the fence.

To justify why they don't want Tinubu, many fake stories were said about him while none of them could prove any. It's like they say, they say! I realized that their mindsets have been evil against Asiwaju! They have been brainwashed!

These are people who preach Jesus to you while Jesus is too far away from their hearts. Hypocrites! God knows His Own sha! Their actions further reaffirm my stand that you don't need to attend any Church to be with God. For you to be in tune with God, pray, go on fasting if there's need, obey and practice the teachings of the Holy Bible as relates to Jesus Christ, and be humane to everyone no matter how little it is. Also listen to some reasonable christian messages.

Many we call Christians and pastors today are church goers and hypocrites. They know very little or nothing about God and Jesus Christ.

At last, Tinubu (cornerstone) that they all once rejected has been chosen to rule over them by God through the holy spirit. God is great and His works can not be stopped by anyone.

I pray and prophesy that Tinubu will do well for Nigeria and our nation will be a reference point for excellence and greatness all over the world.

May God Almighty save and bless us during Tinubu's tenure and beyond in the mighty name of Jesus.

They are not Christian's, they r just Politician....

Especially coming from your kinsmen, is either they r myopia or foolish about Yoruba n igbo Political loathe since the time of Zik.

Any Yoruba supporting this arrogant igbos is unwise.

Yoruba senselessly play politics of equity, while igbod r ethnocentricism... Na my brother..

Betrayer is inherent in Yoruba blood, awon omo irAn Afonja.

If I was in that group, I would have massacre them with histories.... Them no fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Aldol: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
See how ibos dey use Yoruba pple head play ping pong because of religion. Yorubas una fall hand Sha🙆🙆🙆🙆
Serious fall hand , this election period make me know say plenty yorubas mumu , see how dem carry dem play kalo kalo. Some of them will later regret their actions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by bhella10: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
I'm from Edo and I voted Tinubu. But from what I've seen, the Yorubas are easily the most brain washed and deceived by outsiders (Afonja, Akintola, Lagos Yorubas).
The Igbos are easily brain washed and deceived by their own (Ojukwu, NK, Simon Ekpa, Peter Obi).
You nailed it! Lagos Yorubas are not the real Omoluabis. Shout outs to the Egis and the Ekiti ketes the Oluyoles the ijebus. Osun shift.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Aldol:

Serious fall hand , this election period make me know say plenty yorubas mumu , see how dem carry dem play kalo kalo. Some of them will later regret their actions

Omo I shock sef, they call it suffersticated politics. 😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by truthhurtsnaira: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
This really is more or less your stupidity and not any "ordeal".

Muslims are not going to vote Christian-Christian Ticket....

Even the Northers contesting that were muslim did not chose muslim running mate....

SO Mr Ordeal, good for you... Your group was looking for Nigeria to change and be inclusive for everyone.....

1 Like

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
How many times did Muslim terrorists cut the head of Lagosians when Tinubu was President?
Hear yourself...you ain't getting it
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by limeta(f): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
You are an evil demon
You joined a Christian religious group to cause harm with your Muslim/Muslim ticket, good you were found out and dealt with.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by bularuz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Reminds of the sokoto saga, has anybody been arrested?
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by okeysoninv: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
So the Bible teaches you not to vote for unbelivers even if they're competent?
what is good about occultic Tinubu?
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by FisifunKododada: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
I fear that the damage Ibos have done to Yoruba culture is been underestimated by Yoruba people. The schism they have created using 'Yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba Christian' is there first salvo in decimating the Yoruba race so ase to achieve their age long desire to destroy Yoruba people/culture. The Ibo does not believe in peaceful co-existence. Their ideology is one of complete domination. I used to think that they won't be able to succeed against Yorubas, but I fear that using religion the Ibos have found a chink in our armor. And they will continue to exploit it until they reach their goal.

I know how we stop their agenda PERMANENTLY but I will not share it here. My plan is very effective but will require political will from Yoruba leaders.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 1:11am On Mar 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
what is good about occultic Tinubu?
Everything. Just that you're too blinded by religion to see it
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 1:12am On Mar 05, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

Hear yourself...you ain't getting it
I am
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 1:13am On Mar 05, 2023
bhella10:
You nailed it! Lagos Yorubas are not the real Omoluabis. Shout outs to the Egis and the Ekiti ketes the Oluyoles the ijebus. Osun shift.
They just fall my hand
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 1:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The Constitution section 14 does not actually pin points any specifications of segments.
It only but addresses the reality that we are a people with diversities brought together to form this Country and hence the need for equity, fairness, justice inclusiveness to promote Unity,Love and Trust.
It's not just about Muslim-muslim,or Christian-Christian or Ifa-Ifa agenda the issue here is Same Faith Ticket.
There's an existing pattern for selecting P/VP since 1999 this pattern was chosen for a purpose,or would you rather say you are wiser than our constitution??
No matter thr good intentions you have towards Nigeria, it is totally useless if you do not get the power you need to implement them. You first need to become President before your intention is any good..

Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim tickets was the only surest way he saw to get power. And unless you're deceiving yourself you'd see it too.
Tinubu needed to field a strong Northerner to get Northern votes. The North happens to have a majority Muslim population so he needed to field a Northern Muslim to get their votes.
Politics is not an emotional game. You need to be smart and wise and not emotional.
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by smokinloud(m): 2:08am On Mar 05, 2023
moscobabs:

~ Jide Ogunkanmi

In your write up I see you don't understand Christianity too well when you said you don't need to attend church to...
Bro, you do need to attend church o.
Don't be deceived Jesus came to establish his church not an individual o.
Matthew 16:18
[18]And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
The reason why God did not give you all the spiritual gift is that he does not want you to independent of your brothers. We help one another with our gifts when we gather...
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Perfectbeing:
No matter thr good intentions you have towards Nigeria, it is totally useless if you do not get the power you need to implement them. You first need to become President before your intention is any good..

Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim tickets was the only surest way he saw to get power. And unless you're deceiving yourself you'd see it too.
Tinubu needed to field a strong Northerner to get Northern votes. The North happens to have a majority Muslim population so he needed to field a Northern Muslim to get their votes.
Politics is not an emotional game. You need to be smart and wise and not emotional.

Well even with the Muslim-muslim ticket His only help was INEC that has over time turned into an hustle ground for the highest bidder.
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Well even with the Muslim-muslim ticket His only help was INEC that has over time turned into an hustle ground for the highest bidder.
BAT won the election fair and square
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2023
Perfectbeing:
BAT won the election fair and square

Even BAT will not believe this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Reportedly Attacked In Abule Ado, Police React / The First Billionaire In West Africa Was An Igbo Man / 7 Year Old Boy Kidnapped In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.