Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu (2557 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Even BAT will not believe this.
It's only you and the Obidients that have decided to be delusional
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by ArewaNorth: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2023
Finally, the North and Yoruba Musliy have been vindicated about religious bigotry and the real culprits who started it during GEJ's administration have been exposed.
We Muslims particularly Northerners voted for parties not religion but those bigots campaigned and voted solely because of religion and the worst part of it is they spent all their time campaininy for someone who doesn't have any track record to show, very fraudulent man!
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Perfectbeing:
It's only you and the Obidients that have decided to be delusional

It's only you and your like have decided to live in self deceit.
Is it possible for pdapc Structure to live without rigging?
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

It's only you and your like have decided to live in self deceit.
Is it possible for pdapc Structure to live without rigging?
There's no way the APC would not win against a divided opposition.
How do you expecting Tinubu to lose against PDP that was divided into LP, NNPP and G5 Governors?

Come on na.
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Perfectbeing:
There's no way the APC would not win against a divided opposition.
How do you expecting Tinubu to lose against PDP that was divided into LP, NNPP and G5 Governors?

Come on na.

He lost woefully in a free and fair election that man no fit see 2m votes for that election.
Kwakwonso and Atiku already cancelled him.
His only hope was INEC the hustling ground for the highest bidder.
Obi beat him in Lagos.
Beat His Apc chairman.
Beat Him hands down in the Headquarters of Nigeria Aso Rock.
Beat Him hands down in Abuja the Capital of Nigeria with Structureless poor LP oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

He lost woefully in a free and fair election that man no fit see 2m votes for that election.
Kwakwonso and Atiku already cancelled him.
His only hope was INEC the hustling ground for the highest bidder.
Obi beat him in Lagos.
Beat His Apc chairman.
Beat Him hands down in the Headquarters of Nigeria Aso Rock.
Beat Him hands down in Abuja the Capital of Nigeria with Structureless poor LP oo grin grin
The fact That BAT and APC lost elections in some of their stronghold is the biggest proof that the election was relatively free and fair.

How do you expect Obi to win when he doesn't have Northern support?
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Perfectbeing:
The fact That BAT and APC lost elections in some of their stronghold is the biggest proof that the election was relatively free and fair.

How do you expect Obi to win when he doesn't have Northern support?

If INEC had conducted a free and fair election,you would have been surprised to know the number of Nigerians who are tired of this evil PdApc structure and want Labour to take the floor.
They Trust Obi to deliver.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

If INEC had conducted a free and fair election,you would have been surprised to know the number of Nigerians who are tired of this evil PdApc structure and want Labour to take the floor.
They Trust Obi to deliver.
If you guys were really tired of us, you'd have compromised and work together as a united opposition.
But no. You guys feel election can be won with emotions.

Well, BAT would make all of you love APC again and you will thank us for voting BAT and that your candidate didn't win.
Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Lipscomb(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Did you believe in this story the person behind this moniker might ones stupidyamari trying to cause disunity among Yorubas.
Yamiriflathead:
See how ibos dey use Yoruba pple head play ping pong because of religion. Yorubas una fall hand Sha🙆🙆🙆🙆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Sammy07: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Perfectbeing:
I'm from Edo and I voted Tinubu. But from what I've seen, the Yorubas are easily the most brain washed and deceived by outsiders (Afonja, Akintola, Lagos Yorubas).
The Igbos are easily brain washed and deceived by their own (Ojukwu, NK, Simon Ekpa, Peter Obi).

As a Yoruba and a Christian from Ondo, you're actually correct. Even kyase is correct.

My people ehn, esp the lagosians, smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeals On A Christian Platform Because Of My Support For Tinubu by Kyase(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Sammy07:

As a Yoruba and a Christian from Ondo, you're actually correct. Even kyase is correct.

My people ehn, esp the lagosians, smh

God help you guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Appoint Next Chief Justice Of Nigeria / All Peter Obi Lawyers Are Same Nnamdi Kanu Lawyers / Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.