Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls (566 Views)

Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by gomol: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hello house I need your help on this using Kaduna state landlord and tenant law.
If a house was sold before a tenant’s rent (let say tenant (A) and he or she is a yearly tenant) expires and the new owner came to inform all the tenants that the house has been sold and the rent has increased (like one month before tenant(A) rent expires)
If the tenant(A) says he/she can’t afford the new rent,
• Does the house owner have the right to tell the tenant (A) to leave his/her house immediately after his/her rent expires?
• If the rent has no written agreement (remember the house has new owner and there is no written agreement between the new owner and tenant (A)) but there is receipt of payment for the last rent, does Kaduna state landlord and tenant law cover tenant (A)? If yes should the house owner give tenant (A) any notice? If yes what type of notice and the duration of notice (remember tenant (A) is a yearly tenant)?
• Lastly what court of law hear cases like this according to Kaduna state landlord and tenant law? Thanks
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by YorubaSamurai: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Igboman learn to stay your region angry
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by Kingnelson9: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Igboman learn to stay your region angry

You are a coward , white man left his country and came to colonize you but you didn't react, it's only an Igbo man that is doing his business that will be your night mare, you will never know peace

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by Favy00(f): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Crisis everywhere around the world, it was already written so please everyone to manage
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by YorubaSamurai: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kingnelson9:

You are a coward , white man left his country and came to colonize you but you didn't react, it's only an Igbo man that is doing his business that will be your night mare, you will never know peace
do your business in your region and stop disturbing others with your 2x2 shops angry
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by gomol: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
please lawyers I need your contributions
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by Jokerman(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Maybe give the tenant.... 6 months
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by gomol: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jokerman:
Maybe give the tenant.... 6 months
thanks for your response.
if you don't mind me asking is it the position of law?
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by Jokerman(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
gomol:

thanks for your response.
if you don't mind me asking is it the position of law?

Yes... and also humanly
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by gomol: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jokerman:

Yes... and also humanly
thanks
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by gomol: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
please more replies/contributions about the ?
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by Kingnelson9: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
do your business in your region and stop disturbing others with your 2x2 shops angry

Lazy man
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by Ofunaofu: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Kingnelson9:

Please pay no mind to that tribally condemned urchin

He is a mad man roaming around posting stupid comments

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by gomol: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2023
lawyers contribute please
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by Tunedey0001(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2023
gomol:
Hello house I need your help on this using Kaduna state landlord and tenant law.
If a house was sold before a tenant’s rent (let say tenant (A) and he or she is a yearly tenant) expires and the new owner came to inform all the tenants that the house has been sold and the rent has increased (like one month before tenant(A) rent expires)
If the tenant(A) says he/she can’t afford the new rent,
• Does the house owner have the right to tell the tenant (A) to leave his/her house immediately after his/her rent expires?
• If the rent has no written agreement (remember the house has new owner and there is no written agreement between the new owner and tenant (A)) but there is receipt of payment for the last rent, does Kaduna state landlord and tenant law cover tenant (A)? If yes should the house owner give tenant (A) any notice? If yes what type of notice and the duration of notice (remember tenant (A) is a yearly tenant)?
• Lastly what court of law hear cases like this according to Kaduna state landlord and tenant law? Thanks

Truth is I don't know what kaduna tenancy law says about that but I believe strongly that you must be given some month starting from 3 to 12 month.

Kaduna citizen your help is needed here
Please help him/her
Everything is not tribalist
Does of you turning it into tribe war
And please op respect your host.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by gomol: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Truth is I don't know what kaduna tenancy law says about that but I believe strongly that you must be given some month starting from 3 to 12 month.

Kaduna citizen your help is needed here
Please help him/her
Everything is not tribalist
Does of you turning it into tribe war
And please op respect your host.
Thanks
Thanks for your response
Re: Kaduna State Landlord And Tenant Law Help Pls by gomol: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
please more contributions from house owners, tenants and the position law concerning this issue

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Guber Race: Reasons Why The Igbos In Lagos Must Return Sanwolu / Check Out Number Of Accreditation In This Polling Unit In Bayelsa State / Tinubu Grandchildren Are Bastards Aka Omo Ale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.