Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) (38997 Views)

Ezekwesili Reacts To NBS’ Confirmation That 21 Million Nigerians Unemployed / ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo / Tree Falls On Kabiru Ibrahim Dallah's Car In Lafia, Nasarawa While On Reverse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by nnamdi640: 4:35am On Mar 05, 2023
seunmsg:

I don pass that stage in life.
Lol, see who is talking. You that can sell your conscience for #10,000 is claiming to pass a stage

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by davidtemi(m): 4:41am On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Anywhere he went, He is doing good...

Anywhere he went, PETER is doing good.

God bless you Our President.
Dey separate dis thing well o, e fit be buhari nah
Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:41am On Mar 05, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/04/peter-obi-empowers-unemployed-nasarawa-graduate/
Ok.

But Obi..
Let it not be that you gave her only N75k ooo..

I don talk my own finish.

**Meanwhile..

Many-many more people (that are in similar situations like hers) are trying their very best right now in order to find ways to reach out to you.
Please don't turn your back on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by stepaside2: 4:50am On Mar 05, 2023
I'm sorry but this is a cheap stunt by Peter Obi. There are several people like the lady who are trying to get going in life. There are many like that who are getting help from friends, family, corporate organisations and spirited individuals without any noise being made. What is required is a structural approach across board that helps create jobs and also access to funds to establish their businesses.

When I reflect further, I wonder how many ordinary folks' businesses have been severely impacted due to current cash scarcity, a policy that Obi supports and advises that we bear with. I prefer he takes a principled stand on things rather than pandering to whatever will increase his popularity or gain sympathy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by stephen109(m): 5:00am On Mar 05, 2023
kudos to him , and for those that says tinubu did nothing, Dey play. The help wey tinubu don do your obi never do half . Is it because tinubu doesn’t post these things as obi does.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Chochovini: 5:00am On Mar 05, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
For denying us Nigerians to enjoy a new style of life, may mahmood, buhari, keyamo, tinubu and all supporters of evil not see the end of this year. Thesame way they are cursed, their generations are cursed too
. You forgot to add that useless political prostitude FFK to the list.
Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Emyogalanya: 5:01am On Mar 05, 2023
lazynairalander1:
We obidients are not surprised. Obi been himself.
Always wanting to help as many as possible, we gave him the mandate to extend the help nationwide but one thief tempted stealing it but he wasn't previewed about what ngige went through when he attempted such ill-advised venture.
I hope mbaka is taking notes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 5:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Obinoscopy:
This guy is different from the rest.

Do you know how many lives Tinubu has touched personally without camera or press conference?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Epistasis(m): 5:12am On Mar 05, 2023
stepaside2:
I'm sorry but this is a cheap stunt by Peter Obi. There are several people like the lady who are trying to get going in life. There are many like that who are getting help from friends, family, corporate organisations and spirited individuals without any noise being made. What is required is a structural approach across board that helps create jobs and also access to funds to establish their businesses.

When I reflect further, I wonder how many ordinary folks' businesses have been severely impacted due to current cash scarcity, a policy that Obi supports and advises that we bear with. I prefer he takes a principled stand on things rather than pandering to whatever will increase his popularity or gain sympathy.

Obi is a scam, he is just looking for cheap popularity. This is a person that openly supported the FG naira redesign policy that has destroyed people's livelihood and business. He is now giving out #75k on social media.....tueeeeeeh!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Chochovini: 5:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu mandate is nothing but a success without honour.
Its like an unseason dish. It‘ll satisfy your hunger but it won‘t taste good.
Obi is a man with pure and beautiful soul.
May God Almighty vindicate him to reclaiming his stolen mandate in the shortest possible time.
Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 5:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Even me sef can empower her. Nothing so special in this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:23am On Mar 05, 2023
That's the girl whose story made Obi shed tears during his live press conference.

I'm sure Urchins are not aware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by adecz: 5:53am On Mar 05, 2023
He presented the cheque to the lady,
in a town hall, different from the rest,
balablu, bulaba 😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by kingsceemark(m): 5:58am On Mar 05, 2023
One stupid and shake shake man who called himself president elect is busy powering his miscreant Agbero brothers, Tinubu will never be president of this country
Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Evergreen12345(f): 6:06am On Mar 05, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
Truly defeat is hard to take 🤣🤣🤣
So sorry LABOUR in VAIN party but JAGABAN is here for the next eight years ..

God can never be mocked!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by alcuin(m): 6:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Very cheap popularity stunt.
Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

Do you know how many lives Tinubu has touched personally without camera or press conference?
they don't understand na... Ordinary to buy oven for person na im Obi de Post... Pple de sponsor pple go school without broadcasting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by ppogba: 6:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Where was he when Christian Chukwu was in pains and almost dieing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Mozegee: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2023
If God is quiet about Nigeria and the irregularities that happens on this pastpresidential election
Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Mozegee: 6:30am On Mar 05, 2023
If God is silent about Nigeria and the irregularities that happens on this past presidential election. If God cannot rise and show these heartless politicians that yes Go
he really exist.i fear i may not go to church again. The suffering is too much in this country
Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Baselm: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Did he make sure every graduate interested in Entrepreneurship during his tenure as governor of Anambra state could access a start up fund?

Governance is about policies that better the life of the people, not individual act of kindness like a random rich man would do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Xfactor88(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Now, I'm finding this man annoying. As a Nigerian in the diaspora, I have helped and established many Nigerians, both in cash and kind, and I never used it to chase clout. It's only in Nigeria that their supposed "savior" use just 75k to fame cheap popularity. Did he do this for all the graduates during his administration in Anambra? This is just eyeservice, nothing more. What a shame! I think it's a good thing that he didn't win the election - he would have been worse. What a pretender he is!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by MrFourSHIRTS: 6:49am On Mar 05, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by Oxfordgrade: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
For denying us Nigerians to enjoy a new style of life, may mahmood, buhari, keyamo, tinubu and all supporters of evil not see the end of this year. Thesame way they are cursed, their generations are cursed too
you can't curse whom God has blessed! Ordinarily, this your curses should have reverse to you for causing Obiyusful defeat; through your hateful, and tribal bigotry displayed here and offline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2023
Roboto11:
Buying sentiments.

nigerian youths are very stupid. See them praising a politician for giving money. All policians give money so far it would be publicized. So this man had to call all the photographers in nigeria just because he wanted to buy oven for that girl. Why did he not give her the money that very day she told him about her problem, why wait till now? Nigerian youths are daft.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by OloyeVIII: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol the clown.

He already deleted it from his Twitter page after people came after him.

The mugu give 75k, he release official statemenr and photo ops. Wetin make them Tinubu and other politicians wey dey help people come do? Advertise am on CNN?

Now I agree with Portable & Pawpaw, Obi is truly a boy.

Ask your father to pay his rent first, has he or can he part with 75k. I'm optimistic no one in your family has seen 75k this year.
Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by yaki84: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Political...

Tony Elumelu the CeO of UBA holdings empowers more Nigerian without making glam about it.

Na the same bank 2 of them get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2023
Peter on this (ASO) Rock u will build
The Key was given to u and no one can still it and any house build on a faulty foundation can never stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 7:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Obi has obviously never helped anyone in his entire life no wonder he is quick to publish this

Using someone’s misfortune to shine is evident of a self serving hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) by crownfierce: 7:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Na waoh, dem no teach graduate Entrepreneurship for school But u earned Nysc stipends for 1yr and couldn't save 75k to buy Oven to start a business. Just curious ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Olumide Akpata And Osayamon Ogbebor Wedding Photos / 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.