Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde (19731 Views)

Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights / LAWMA Starts Cleaning Up Lagos After Days Of Unrest / Soldiers Beat Up Lagos State Government Clean-Up Committee Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Spanki(f): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/oyo-ogun-lagos-set-to-light-up-lagos-ibadan-expressway-makinde/?amp

Under this new incoming regime, the South West governors must do all that they can do to ensure that they join hands to float an SPV that will focus on development of the South West region in the areas of infrastructural development, agricultural revolution, increase the airports, support it with with the creation of Lokoja Port, industrialnd evolution and sustainable development programs. Turn it into an enviable economy. So that with or without the Presidency, South West will still Stand out!

2 Likes

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Genesis21(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
Since the PODATTI labour party earthquake in Lagos state, we don't hear " tinubu built Lagos grin grin.

I am sure we won't hear tinubu did this one.

President elect has pass this level.
The level is for Obi
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Genesis21(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
FisifunKododada:
Meanwhile the people who want to change Yoruba governors are okay with the governors in their region sharing kerosene as development. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They will tell you that Yoruba land is no man land.
There land is depleting everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by onegig(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Why would you want to do such? Metropolitan areas of the road fine but the forest aspects would be destructive to the animals along such stretch.

Lane markings fine. But light has a destructive element for animals when it passes through such ecosystems. Such animals depend on the predictable rhythm of night and day .

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by inoki247: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

You always have to come online and demonstrate stupidity. What is the business of the region you are attacking? Can't you just make your comment and stop being fantastically stupid.

Have your bucket 🪣🪣🪣

You're free to cry....
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by OlawaleBammie: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

You will not shut up continue behaving like someone without sense.
Does it look like I come from Ur OSU clan??
Get sense pls, I didn't quote u OSU slave
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by oriedebe: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lightning up that express way is extremely important. Very good initiative.

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by oriedebe: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
onegig:
Why would you want to do such? Metropolitan areas of the road fine but the forest aspects would be destructive to the animals along such stretch.

Lane markings fine. But light has a destructive element for animals when it passes through such ecosystems. Such animals depend on the predictable rhythm of night and day .
Are you in the academia? If you are so sure about this, write a letter to the governor backing it up with your research findings. You can even be invited and given a survey or environmental impact assessment contract.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Bluntemperor: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Nice one. There should be synergy across that corridor of Lagos-Ogun-Oyo.
Then we gotta extend it to Oyo-Osun-Ondo-Ekiti too.

Great!
That is heart warming o!
Those are the Good News Nigerians wants to be hearing from henceforth!
We can make Dubai from Nigeria, you know!
Our Governors should be more serious because the Youths will no longer tolerate unserious politicians!

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by GeneralPulal: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
onegig:

I understand your point but will Light do much? I believe It’s the level of radiation that’s most significant..

I’m sure they’ll calculate their perimeters very well..

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

Did any Igbo attack this proposed project? You people always want to cause problem where there is none. Igbos are doing their business without any issue. You these guys because you have been paid 20k to cause problems online, you keep misbehaving.
CEASE FIRE!
I dont mind Igbo people, as a fact they are a part of my daily existence.
But not on NL..I dare say 90% of Ibos are always hating. You dont have to hate and disrespect on my candidate based on baseless and childish allegations. I will never vote on tribal sentiments.
I would not deny you your entitlement for 20k (the same worth of fuel I gifted my Ibo boss not too long ago...anyway he voted Obi).
WE MOVE.

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by FisifunKododada: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Simplythebest:
Hatred have really block your sense of reasoning. Must every thing be tribalism. That's why u guys are suffering

Yorubas are the ones suffering? Not the people whose sex organs are harvested by IPOB everyday and can't even come out on Mondays. Those are the peole that are enjoying their lives? Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by FisifunKododada: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
aljharem:

Fstranger is that you ? I miss you man smiley

Its me o! Same here bro. I'm back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by onegig(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
GeneralPulal:

I understand your point but will Light do much? I believe It’s the level of radiation that’s most significant..

I’m sure they’ll calculate their perimeters very well..

Light does a lot of damage. Let's even go to the most rudimentary of how the ecosystems work. Take insects for example. They would flock towards lights thereby changing their course. They are the most important link in an ecosystem. Plants don't grow if insects don't pollinate plants. Now imagine the food chain, plants don't get pollinated as usual, movement of insects affects species who eat insects and so on. It's a food chain. And that's just on the insects aspect.

Now check the effect on birds? On deers flocking closer to the lights? On such other animals who now have to move closer for their preys?

These are all peer reviewed. It is understandable to have street lights were municipalities that have already displaced this ecosystems exist but large swathes of the Lagos -ibadan still hosts one of the largest green ecosystems in the southwest. You won't see the effect in 1 to 2 years. Wait 5 to 10 and see how such has adverse effects on such areas.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Simplythebest: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Who was shouting people are suffering? You think agbero and thuggery is a job. I pity you better get sense and a decent job to be useful to the country.
FisifunKododada:

Yorubas are the ones suffering? Not the people whose sex organs are harvested by IPOB everyday and can't even come out on Mondays. Those are the peole that are enjoying their lives? Dey play.
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by FisifunKododada: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Simplythebest:
Who was shouting people are suffering? You think agbero and thuggery is a job. I pity you better get sense and a decent job to be useful to the country.

Guy man, rest. The agbero problem in Onitsha is far far worse than what you see in Lagos. Again go and fix your disgusting 5 landlocked states before you come here to preach to the 4th largest economy in Africa. Nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Believeintruth: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
CEASE FIRE!
I dont mind Igbo people, as a fact they are a part of my daily existence.
But not on NL..I dare say 90% of Ibos are always hating. You dont have to hate and disrespect on my candidate based on baseless and childish allegations. I will never vote on tribal sentiments.
I would not deny you your entitlement for 20k (the same worth of fuel I gifted my Ibo boss not too long ago...anyway he voted Obi).
WE MOVE.

You are not wise at all what stupid entitlement
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Simplythebest: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
4 largest economy in the world. Check the business there and no who is contributing to it. Travel u refuse to travel. Keep deceiving yourself. It was last month you guys were crying about the suffering CBN governor is giving you guys and forgot the person that approve the policy. Oga me no do follow una drag naija issue cus eno concern me oooo.
FisifunKododada:

Guy man, rest. The agbero problem in Onitsha is far far worse than what you see in Lagos. Again go and fix your disgusting 5 landlocked states before you come here to preach to the 4th largest economy in Africa. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by FisifunKododada: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Simplythebest:
4 largest economy in the world. Check the business there and no who is contributing to it. Travel u refuse to travel. Keep deceiving yourself. It was last month you guys were crying about the suffering CBN governor is giving you guys and forgot the person that approve the policy. Oga me no do follow una drag naija issue cus eno concern me oooo.

Mr. Okoro, I have traveled severally across Nigeria. The ONLY place were someone tried to snatch my traveling bags was in Onitsha. An Ibo agbero tried to grab my bag in broad daylight. I grew up in Lagos, nothing like that has ever happened to me in Lagos. Agbero is part of Anambra culture. Don't be a hypocrite. Go and fix Anambra first before you come to Yorubaland to preach to us!

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Simplythebest: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lier. Till today u are still blaming CBN governor for ur suffering and leave APC government. Like i said what's my business. U won't understand
FisifunKododada:

Mr. Okoro, I have traveled severally across Nigeria. The ONLY place were someone tried to snatch my traveling bags was in Onitsha. An Ibo agbero tried to grab my bag in broad daylight. I grew up in Lagos, nothing like that has ever happened to me in Lagos. Agbero is part of Anambra culture. Don't be a hypocrite. Go and fix Anambra first before you come to Yorubaland to preach to us!
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by FisifunKododada: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Simplythebest:
Lier. Till today u are still blaming CBN governor for ur suffering and leave APC government. Like i said what's my business. U won't understand

Call me whatever you want, It will not change my experience in Iboland. Which is why, when you people start preaching your fake political gospel I just laugh because your region is definitely one of the worst in the country. If you guys are so advanced, why is your region so filled with corruption and low igr? Go and take several sits back!

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Simplythebest: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Clap for ur self. Suffering never tire u. Good night oga is very late here. Enjoy
FisifunKododada:

Call me whatever you want, It will not change my experience in Iboland. Which is why, when you people start preaching your fake political gospel I just laugh because your region is definitely one of the worst in the country. If you guys are so advanced, why is your region so filled with corruption and low igr? Go and take several sits back!
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by FisifunKododada: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Simplythebest:
Clap for ur self. Suffering never tire u. Good night oga is very late here. Enjoy

I'm not suffering. My life is quite good thank you very much. But save some of you patronizing and fake sympathy to your parents and grandparents in Ibo land who can't go out on Mondays without a real fear of been slaughtered by Nnamdi Kanu disciples. And on the days that they're allowed to go out, Kanu's goons can still harvest their sex organs.

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by harmonyglobal: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
SW always developing.......some people wey no fit stay thier region go dey hate us...meanwhile nah SW them they make money

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by koladata(m): 3:48am On Mar 06, 2023
shift
Believeintruth:

Can't you people not just make a comment why attacking others who no attack you. Everything is just propaganda to you.
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are not wise at all what stupid entitlement
so you are a custodian of wisdom. Hatered has blinded you. Na me say make una follow Ojukwu in a war that turned you f00ls into carnibals. You will die bitter. I no pity you.
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Believeintruth: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
so you are a custodian of wisdom. Hatered has blinded you. Na me say make una follow Ojukwu in a war that turned you f00ls into carnibals. You will die bitter. I no pity you.

Once again you don't have sense
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Believeintruth: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Pastoshizzy:

You don't have sense.
Re: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense.
shocked are you in pain?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shettima Meets With British High Commissioner In Abuja (Video/Photos) / Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president / Don't Kill Kwakwaso, Secondus Warns, Seeks Inquest Into Attack On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.