Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) (22602 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of 76th UN Summit (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Denies Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Professor822714: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2023
At least they have more brain matter than Buhari the lifeless giraffe
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by SuperSupremo(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2023
tydi:

And how wise are you riding with someone with a stolen mandatewhat he has up his sleeves would shock you be careful he doesn't steal your future away
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You got me laughing like a Killer.....

Next joke pls....
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2023
Gradually all those eating from him will start to abandon him one by one
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by fareed69(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2023
tydi:

Peter Obi reclaiming his stolen mandate from agbado urchins will be televised let that sink.

In your dreams

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
more
A totally flop president,I wonder what he is doing at UN summit when his country can’t conducts free and fair elections
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by F117nighthawk: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2023
8 yrs wasted under this man as president. What a disaster
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Interoma(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Our poor total failure of a president. I was hoping a clean election would redeem him a bit. Instead the opposite happened!

Wakilu you still dey on top of this matter, Jagaban had already gone with the trophy, let join hands together and support him.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Haveyoueatentod: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Make him do come give speech about the old notes because nobody is accepting them until he says so
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by TristanX: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up ur dirty smelling mouth and keep quiet

U bastaard fool.... why are u taking it personal and going about to insult people here. Bloody son of a whorre. Buhari is a failure and shame of a president.

Drink sniper or cry me a river
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by mortalincarnate(f): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2023
This Buhari don chop this 8yrs life of incumbency life cabin biscuit

So Presidential

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by olatade(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2023
Always wasting scarce resources up and down.
See the entourage again.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2023
None of his summit has yielded positive results in governance.He is just wasting public funds.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by azikiweironsi(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2023
My country, the most difficult people to be pleased in the whole continent grin grin
This same man was about a month ago, geared up to continue with his Naira redesign, even to gyasked him not to extend the deadline for the old naira note. Believing that the policy will badly affect the BAT. Today, they have started calling him names again, raining in curses on him as usual. Because their candidate did not win. But they're comfortable when the sitting President lost his state to an opposition. They are comfortable when the President elect lost his own state to their third position candidate claiming mandate. What a pathetic set of people.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Global2000: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Guy you are the mistake of your very own self .
even your shadow dey deny you.

LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Because Peter Obituary no win
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2023
No results, upon traveling since 2015
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by shegra58: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Our poor total failure of a president. I was hoping a clean election would redeem him a bit. Instead the opposite happened!
Redeem ko winner chapel ni grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2023
Upon all this traveling up and down...no improvement in the economy.. country and economy getting bad..worst president nigeria as ever have
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Makapounse(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2023
You just put every Nigerians in trouble of money scarcity, some lives have been wasted along, Businesses collapsed, all in the name of changing Naira note. Now you're travelling up and dawn as if Nigeria is in good state. Buhari's government is full of shameful acts
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Redhot0007: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2023
They are demanding your pvc for the serial code embedded in it. They will extract the codes and use it to pre-populate the INEC server for accredited voters. This will make it easier for them to allocate results to their candidates on the election day without questions. Be vigilant. Don't hand in your pvc to them. INEC should do something now to block them. Replace all the IT guys now, they are all compromised. If you can't replace them now, give them seriouse warning and put them under intensive 24hrs surveillance.
They want to rig professionally and flawless this time.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Menclothing: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2023
God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Lobotomy02: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by ideylaff: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You said it all.

Sad Wasteful lot travelling up an down with no meaningful end result

God will judge them all😔

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by ideylaff: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2023
ufotunang:
Upon all this traveling up and down...no improvement in the economy.. country and economy getting bad..worst president nigeria as ever have

100 % agree
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Jemex003: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Shameless old men.

I wonder if these men no get small shame at all.

President of least developed countries.

I prefer not to be president at all.

Old clueless illiterates.

We're not expecting you to be councillor sef cuz you can only be Lapo cooperative president
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Amaggedon: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Because Peter Obituary no win
Shey na your papa obituary?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
He is not my president.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by Emmychem(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nigeria government is characterized by a leader, and group of leaders, who holds governmental powers with few to no limitations on them.... They make all the rules and decisions without considering the masses. Imagine going to my polling unit here in LAGOS... They told me if I don't vote for APC i should go now, else my life is in jeopardy.. I had no option than to safe my life.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by treatise: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
May the outcome of the summits be successful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries / James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly / Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.