Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. (2635 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
At Age 70 ,Man Still Pushes hand Truck ( Omolanke) has a very Wealthy Only Child without Links with Father.

Baba as He is Often Called Pushes The local Popular hand Wooden Truck called Omolanke in Yoruba .Very hard and strenous Wooden Truck that requires your Energy ,No Engine ,No Fuel ,Just two tyres to move Planks at Sawmill .

At Age 70,Baba look sooo Hagard ,Weary ,Weak ,The frequent Countenance on Baba face is that of Frustrations and Dejection.

Depressions is of high Degree .You would not like the sight of Baba as he Use all his Strenght to Push this Omolanke especially when the Loads on it is too Heavy .

Baba i do not like this kind of delays now ,Why did you take lots of time to bring these Doors ,The Carpentar have been waiting since o fix it.

..I do not like this rubbish ,A boy of 28 Yelling at Baba like that ..Baba Sobs ..
Collected His Little stipends and Left with Tears.

I MET BABA WHEN I WANTED TO BUY AN OFFICE TABLE AND CHAIR ,I NEEDED SOMEONE TO HELP ME PUSH THEM DOWN TO MY OFFICE WHICH IS ABOUT 30 Minutes to my Place .

I was trying to get a bus but Someone informed baba ,The Old Man Rushed to Approach me .."EJEKIN BAYIN KO SIR ,NIBO NI EFEKOLO " With Surprise on my face ,I Permitted Baba ..i have a Plan.

He Pushed the Omolanke through the terrible Road ..Oh ! Gosh ..
I Paid him Double ,When Baba was about Leaving ..Something Spiritually Disturbed me to humbly ask him ,Baba ,If he does not mind.

Can i run a Spiritual Investigation about you sir ...He asked How ,What is that ,My inner man keeps telling something is Wrong ..

He gave me His name and Mothers name ,I carried out the Investigation ...What i found out was Touchy...

" I FOUND OUT THAT BABA HAS A GLORIOUS SON ,HE ABANDONED SO MANY YEARS AGO ,HE IMPREGNATED A LADY ,REJECTED THE PREGNANCY AND ABANDONED THE MOTHER .BABA HAS MARRIED TWO WIVES AFTER THAT NONE HAD A CHILD FOR HIM..THEY LEFT .

BABA WAS STUNNED HOW I KNEW HIS YOUTH DAYS HISTORY ,HE CONFIRMED IT ...I TOLD HIM BABA ,,THAT PREGNANCY YOU REJECTED THE CHILD IS GREAT TODAY AND HE IS LOOKING FOR HIS FATHER ...GO SEARCH FOR THE WOMAN .IF YOU DO ,APOLOGISE TO HER AND YOUR CHILD ,ONLY THEN JOY,CHANGES WOULD COME TO YOU ...

Lesson : Tommorow is Waiting for you.with it Judgement if you fail to so right today .

SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATIONS ABOUT YOU IS SIGNIFICANT .

NOT ALL PROBLEMS ARE PHYSICAL ,NOT ALL PROBLEMS ARE SPIRITUAL .

YOU GOT PERSONAL MATTERS ,CLICK MY PROFILE SEND A MAIL...

[b]I REMAIN SPIRITUALIst
Follow Me

1 Like

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:36am On Mar 05, 2023
At an Age in Life ....You ought to sit back ,relax with less struggle to start eating the fruit of your Labour.

Spirituals are real...Life is not just a one way Traffic ....

The way you Lay your bed ...you Sleep on it .
Build a nice future for yourself if you fail to ,There are Spritual Hyenas that are ready to build it for you .

You are still in your thirties ,fourties now ...The Land is still Green...

2 Likes

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2023
Just as from 50 Years to 60 Years You ought to have started your Retirements Plan ..

As a Young Chap in His 30s Now ...How well are you Spiritially Checking yourself the same way you go for Medical Check Ups .

Be a Step Ahead of the Evil Ones ..Stop them before they stop U.

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Striving and still Strugling when u were suppose to be Ralaxing and Enjoying..

It is a weird and Strange World.

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2023
Shat Steps are you Taking ,How are you going about your Life in your Youth Days .

Day in Day out You are drawing Closer to your Adulthood.

Decisions you make ,Actions that you take today Determines tommorow.

Investigating Spiritually before you take that Decisions and Actions are Significants.

Good Day.

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Night time is The time for rest.not to struggle so much again .

What are you doing now to Averts Nite Sufferings .Watch your Steps

I'M SPIRITUALIST ADE .

PRIVATE TALKS CHECK MY PROFILES TO MAIL ME

1 Like

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2023
A Stitch in Time Saves nine.

You have been in this Turbulent Situation for Long ,It is Time to Find out the Cause .

It May be Physical.No Doubt ..How about if is Spiritual ,yiu may continue in this till U get to your Old Age.

I'M SPIRITUALIST ADE .

PRIVATE TALKS CHECK MY PROFILES TO MAIL ME
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Ebonygeek(f): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Spiritual investigation indeed. Go on, say something about me
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by adelafe2019: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Spiritualdes, no contact info in your profile.
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ebonygeek:
Spiritual investigation indeed. Go on, say something about me

Off the micπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Oga spiritualist tell me 5things about me make i for confirm watin you dey talk
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
adelafe2019:
Spiritualdes, no contact info in your profile.
Check My Signature .

You can as Well Send Mail directly through my Profile ..You see send Mail.

Thanks
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Sundaycomputer: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Scam run oooooooooooo, before they will ask you to buy red oil and yam with coke
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Sundaycomputer: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Will have people like you and Nigeria is set back
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
At a Time ,Relaxations is Needed ,Little Work Should be Done ....As a Young Chap ,It is the time you are ought to Work before your Night Periods Comes ,As you go about Working ,Hustling .Do not Walk like a Blind Man who refused to share his Direction with the one that has a Sight for a Leading .

No Matter the Economy of the Jungle ,A Lion won't Settle for Grass.

A Traveller in a Strange land ,Immediately he gets to a T-Junctions ,Discretion Is not Enough rather he needs to know to which Direction to take. A simple Enquiry for Direction from the Locals set him on the right Track .

It is for the WISE .

PEACE.

I'M JUST A CULTURED,DISCIPLINED AND FOCUS PERSON, ALL BULLIES ,INSULTS ,WRONG SPECULATORS AND ATTACKS ARE ALREADY ON IGNORE .
THANKS TO YOU ALL THAT DOES THAT.

I'M SPIRITUALIST ADE .

PRIVATE TALKS CHECK MY PROFILES OR SIGNATURE BELOW TO MAIL ME
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:04am On Mar 13, 2023
How well are you Planning your Night Time

PRIVATE TALKS CHECK MY PROFILES OR SIGNATURE BELOW TO MAIL ME
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2023
Many Fathers and Mothers Suffers This Way .

You shall Enjoy the Fruits of your Labour.

Do not take Spiritual as Joke.

When the Cause of your Problem is Spirituals.

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Darlingme(f): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2023
You have strength now, build for the future, parents, sow love and kindness.
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Darlingme:
You have strength now, build for the future, parents, sow love and kindness.
You are Right !

Spiritual Investigations.

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
A step now .Helps The Future .

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2023
At a Younger Age .Subdue somethings that are Spiritually Caused .

Such Grows .

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
At a Bustop ,I was Standing ,Waiting to meet Someone so he could lead me to His Place .

A Transport Bus Drove to the B.Stop ,I saw this Old Man Stepping Down...Shouting the name of the Destination the Bus is Heading to Ikeja,Ikeja ...Enter with your Change ooooo.

As the Bus Moves,I saw this Baba Hurriedly With all the Strenght in him to enter the Bus and hang.

Chai ! Where are His Children ,What Happened to all His Early Struggles in Life .Did he Planned to Retire to the Streets Doing Bus Conductor ?

Was he Reaping the Fruits of his Handiwork ...

So Many Questions Came to my Mind .

But it is Well.

Hello Young Man ,Young Woman .
What is Happening to you now ,Which Decision are you taking now ,What steps are you taking now.
Who are you deciding to Marry Now .
Which Plans are you Embarking on now .

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE.
SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION OF YOUR SELF .

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:03am On Mar 24, 2023
Before the Night times Come.

Think.

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:45am On Mar 25, 2023
Strange things.are Happenings.

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three One
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2023
Life issues and Challenges are not only Physical .

For the Wise only .

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sometimes You fimd it strange when an Old Man Suffers while he has Wealthy Children Somewhere .

I Remain Spiritualist Ade .

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Be Wise ...

Investigate the Situation now Spiritually . ..

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Night is Coming Soonest.

Be Careful.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP .
Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Time Waits for No one.

Re: 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:54am On Apr 03, 2023
Be Very Wise .

Spiritual Investigations

(1) (2) (Reply)

...He is neck deep and, sinking. / "Nigerian Families Are Very Traditional" - Scottish Scholar / Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.