Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. (399 Views)

To Let Ordinary Room And Parlour 2 To Share Kitchen And Toilet With Treated Wat / TO LET A Room Big With Convenience To Share Kitchen In A Decent Gated Bungalow / Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. by leoloi: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Please I am looking for a shared Apartment with shared rest room and maybe kitchen types of apartment in Lagos within areas like Bode Thomas and Yaba or any area where it would be easy to commute to my job at Marina.

Please if there is anybody looking for a flatmate as well, I am willing to consider that as well.
Re: Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. by leoloi: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. by leoloi: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Still looking
Re: Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. by Jimisenior: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
leoloi:
Still looking
is Oshodi axis an option for you?
Re: Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. by leoloi: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jimisenior:
is Oshodi axis an option for you?

Yes. I have colleagues that commute from there.
Re: Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. by leoloi: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2023
undecided
Re: Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. by leoloi: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. by leoloi: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
sad
Re: Seriously Looking For Two-to-share Kitchen And Restroom Apartment In Lagos. by leoloi: 8:00am On May 09, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale: Newly Built3-bedroom Bungalow At Jubilation Bethel Estate Lokogoma / Houeses For Sale / Acres / Plots Of Land Available For Sale At Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.