Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

We Don’t Want War With The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Want War With The Igbos (2272 Views)

Xenophobic Rage: Why We Don’t Want To Return Home / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Want War With The Igbos by Vyzz: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2023
cool

When I see post like this, I wonder if you people over there have sense at all

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want War With The Igbos by Omoawoke: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2023
Philgafauto:
You must really be a loser in real life.

I can’t say you don’t represent Yorubas because this election exposed a lot. I’m yoruba and I’m appalled at the level of tribalism in our land.

Just calm down with the tribalism thing. The ball is in the court of the igbos like I always say. They just need to develop their own land and live there.

But this level of tribalism is shocking and disappointing.

When some people are desperate to dominate you in your own land and you shine your teeth like Congo ram, you must be an executive Oponu. Continue speaking English

The question is this? Why are all the igbos all over Nigeria including the ones oversees sponsoring Chinedu GRV to be the next governor in Lagos
You think it is about competency? Or do they have a hidden agenda?

Then the Chinedu in person is someone with so many anti Yoruba tweets and pro Biafra tweets.
The chinedu GRV cannot even speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo fluently

If they want peace, they should have stayed cleared of peoples land in the first place and not challenged it with the real owners.
Stay there and be forming woke while you actually lack wisdom
Re: We Don’t Want War With The Igbos by Philgafauto: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Optional09:

They not a problem but they are up to no good with their utterances we can tell. We are going to nip that sh!t before it get out of control

Honestly, I’m tired of all these embarrassment.

I’m embarrassed on behalf of both Yorubas and igbos. The country has failed. Those who have left Nigeria are very lucky.
Re: We Don’t Want War With The Igbos by Philgafauto: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

Forget that Sinedu disguising as Yoruba. They're so predictable.

I’m not chinedu. If I’m bigoted with all my education and exposure, then I’m a waste.

I know where all these problems are coming from in yoruba land. I’m just really tired.

Just can’t wait to get out of Nigeria. Its just a lot of hardwork but I have no choice but to do the hard work.

I don’t understand how a people as exposed and educated as we are can still be tribal towards fellow Africans and Nigerians. I am so shocked!!!

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want War With The Igbos by Philgafauto: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

When some people are desperate to dominate you in your own land and you shine your teeth like Congo ram, you must be an executive Oponu. Continue speaking English

The question is this? Why are all the igbos all over Nigeria including the ones oversees sponsoring Chinedu GRV to be the next governor in Lagos
You think it is about competency? Or do they have a hidden agenda?

Then the Chinedu in person is someone with so many anti Yoruba tweets and pro Biafra tweets.
The chinedu GRV cannot even speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo fluently

If they want peace, they should have stayed cleared of peoples land in the first place and not challenged it with the real owners.
Stay there and be forming woke while you actually lack wisdom

How are the dominating you? Have they ever killed you like the hausas? They might be proud, loud & boisterous but they are not dangerous. In fact, they enrich our society with their culture of hardwork and progress. Like I said, I know where all the hate is coming from. I just pity the Christians amongst us who are joining the Muslims to fight against the igbos.

After the igbos are safely ensconced in their own land, the Muslims will do what they do best to fellow Yorubas.

Shebi it’s islam? Esin imale? We will be here when Sharia is introduced into Lagos.

I will not be here when that madness starts.
Re: We Don’t Want War With The Igbos by Bridget95(f): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Optional09:
We don’t want any type of war with the igbos we would like to show them that our hospitable character is deliberate nothing more. We never hate the igbos, we notice they weren’t dealing with us with open mind and we are ready to tell them that our hospitality is deliberate that’s all.

Continue doing your business in Yoruba land, stay away from crime, you will soon hear from us.

Thank you
You are a looser.
Yorubas and Igbos have a long history of living in harmony for decades without any for of war.

You kids like making trouble when there is none.
The country's constitution guarantees that all Nigerians can live and thrive anywhere all over the federation.
What is sickening me nowadays is that some miscreants and low lives among the yoruba tribe keeps drumming for war without reason.

Yoruba land is enjoying the patronage and good image as a peaceful place to do business and all.
Miscreants and touts can take their threats elsewhere.
Sane Yoruba hates trouble.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want War With The Igbos by greenmonk: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Does that your country not include your village.
Stop claiming nationality when you want to emasculated others in their home territories when you cannot allow such in your home state.
I believe in live and let live but it has to be mutual.
Ibos should learn to be respectful to their host communities.
I have lived with yorubas and hausas and have not heard them deriding their host communities.
Chest beating is never a very good virtue.

gidgiddy:

Your hospitality is deliberate? So 'one Nigeria' is deliberate? Im happy people are talking like this so my fellow Igbos know what Nigeria is about. In your own country, someone tells you he is accommodating you

In your own country, you are called a migrant

In you own country, you are told have less rights depending where you go to

But as soon as you say you want to go your way, become independent, have your own country and not be headache to anybody, all those who said their hospitality is deliberate, accomodating, and that you are a migrant, will be ready to fight war so that you go no where

I understand, but I will never understand

Re: We Don’t Want War With The Igbos by yommen: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Philgafauto:

Gbo gbo eleyi o necessary rara….I’m not worried about igbos because they are not dangerous. They bring development and commerce.

I don’t like what happened in this election at all. We have serious tribalism problem in yorubaland and I will place the blame at the feet of Tinubu & his minions.

I am hopeful that something will give soon to avert the disaster his government will bring on Nigeria.

Once again, I say that the igbos are not the problem. Awa la ni ishoro…

You have tribalism Problem in Yorubaland? Can you compare the number of votes Obi got in Yorubaland to the number of votes Tinubu got in Ibo land? They went all out to vote for Obi alone while we still gave Obi a lot of votes here. Did they give Tinubu votes in SE?

Anyway your comments shows that we always look inward to assess ourselves. How often do they assess themselves as regards their relationship with other tribes. During the civil war, even people in SS betrayed the Igbos by taking over their belongings but Yorubas kept ibo's belongings and handed it over to them as soon as they returned. We'll, I realize we are too accommodating and that's why so many shits are happening.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case / Anambra Needs Ngige Back! / Yar’adua’s Daughter In The Us To Have A Baby, As Father Searches For Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.