Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate (989 Views)

Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Dailynewspapers: 12:25am On Mar 05, 2023
Eric Patrick

A young man named Gbadebo Vivour and his running mate, Princess Oyefusi, under Labor Party are calling on all Nigerian youths to come out in their numbers on the 11th of February to vote for them for a better Lagos.

According to Gbadebo, he is ready to change Lagos and build up a strong security in the state to curb thuggery and robbery.

Follow his official Facebook page below...

https://www.facebook.com/Gbadeborhodesvivour

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by spearman(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2023
OSU BIAFRAN. HIM MATTER CALL FOR DNA. NA HIM MAMA WE KNOW. THE OTHER PART GET COMMA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Moh247: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2023
This idiot is the lowest of the low Ibos wish on Lagos and Yoruba

Wawu lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Phoenix9: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2023
Gov. GRV

8 Likes

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Biodun556(m): 12:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Go and end ipob killings in Anambra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by colorsofrainbow: 1:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Omo see attacks on GRV from agbado urchins above just because GRV said he wants to end agbero in Lagos. U see why we say most agbado dogs here are actually agberos wey dey work for Thiefnubuu grin

They can't imagine "owo mi da" eliminated in Lagos state. Hunger!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by slimfit1(m): 1:28am On Mar 05, 2023
DSS yet to arrest Oluomo for election violations.

13 Likes

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by ipobarecriminals: 1:59am On Mar 05, 2023
grin CRYING 😢 loading

1 Like

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Optional09: 2:10am On Mar 05, 2023
That is an insult on Yoruba people, what exactly did you call thuggery. If you can explain what thuggery means i want to hear it.

Don’t let anyone push you to start making derogatory statement against the Yoruba people.

3 Likes

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:35am On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:

Wawu lipsrsealed
seems you be agbero ...
Why Wetin did guy talk dey pain you like dis naw ...
This your hatred is not normal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Nwaetche(m): 2:44am On Mar 05, 2023
This campaign promise is what is amking the low level urchins to panic.

Please reduce the volume to whispers until you are there GRV.

Dailynewspapers:
Eric Patrick

A young man named Gbadebo Vivour and his running mate, Princess Oyefusi, under Labor Party are calling on all Nigerian youths to come out in their numbers on the 11th of February to vote for them for a better Lagos.

According to Gbadebo, he is ready to change Lagos and build up a strong security in the state to curb thuggery and robbery.

Follow his official Facebook page below...

https://www.facebook.com/Gbadeborhodesvivour

4 Likes

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by smokinloud(m): 2:49am On Mar 05, 2023
By subjugating Yorubas to the bids of Igbo thugs?!.
No, we don't want you. You can take your campaign to Anambra!.

1 Like

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by kingsceemark(m): 2:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Optional09:
That is an insult on Yoruba people, what exactly did you call thuggery. If you can explain what thuggery means i want to hear it.

Don’t let anyone push you to start making derogatory statement against the Yoruba people.

One of the Agberos talking, you shall know them by the way they react any time decent people mentioned anything that concerns ending of Agberos in Lagos state, because that's where they and their poor families feed

4 Likes

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Optional09: 3:03am On Mar 05, 2023
kingsceemark:

One of the Agberos talking, you shall know them by the way they react any time decent people mentioned anything that concerns ending of Agberos in Lagos state, because that's where they and their poor families feed

The poor family that has feeding you and your miserable families in Anambra
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Is he a Yoruba by tribe or Igbo?I don't think he is Igbo though.
If not for agbero and tinubu's domineering attitudes on the governance of Lagos I would have preferred sanwo-olu.Sanwo-olu is a definition of what I will called 'A gentleman'

1 Like

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Sannisege: 4:11am On Mar 05, 2023
An IPOB thug wants to end thuggery in Lagos
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by DMerciful(m): 5:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Going tribal will not work.....Yorubas will vote for him. If you see the numbers, you'd agree Yorubas voted for him massively
Moh247:

Wawu lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by lanre316: 5:48am On Mar 05, 2023
spearman:
OSU BIAFRAN. HIM MATTER CALL FOR DNA. NA HIM MAMA WE KNOW. THE OTHER PART GET COMMA.

So he is an Osu? Chei!
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by lanre316: 5:50am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Going tribal will not work.....Yorubas will vote for him. If you see the numbers, you'd agree Yorubas voted for him massively

Those same Yorubas you were insulting after they mistakenly voted Obi and calling their land nomans land. You will be shocked on Mar 11.
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by kingsceemark(m): 5:53am On Mar 05, 2023
Optional09:

The poor family that has feeding you and your miserable families in Anambra

Labour Party is taking over the Lagos state comes next Saturday, you better start looking for a job, no more Agbero in Lagos state

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by DMerciful(m): 5:59am On Mar 05, 2023
Gbadebo is more of a Lagosian than Tinubu,
this is a fact
lanre316:

Those same Yorubas you were insulting after they mistakenly voted Obi and calling their land nomans land. You will be shocked on Mar 11.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Vinnie2000(m): 6:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Optional09:

OgheneBiko o! shocked

So you are saying Yorubas in Lagos are THUGS? 🤔😏
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by lanre316: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Gbadebo is more of a Lagosian than Tinubu,
this is a fact

If Gbadebo is more Lagosian than Tinubu, then Jandor is more Anambrian than Peter Obi.

Funny jokers.

Come Mar 11, we will show you Lagos is not no man's land. Many Yoruba Obidients like me will not allow this insult on our lands, the way Igbo man will not allow insult on their lands.

1 Like

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by lanre316: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is he a Yoruba by tribe or Igbo?I don't think he is Igbo though.
If not for agbero and tinubu's domineering attitudes on the governance of Lagos I would have preferred sanwo-olu.Sanwo-olu is a definition of what I will called 'A gentleman'

Your Rhodes is an IPOB thug. Check his old tweets. He has zero interest in Lagos until he heard about LP making waves. Not knowing it was Peter Obi we voted for. We have no interest in losing our land to those who call our land no man's land.

No need to talk much. Our PVC will talk on Mar 11.
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by DMerciful(m): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Lagos is not no man's land ofcourse. Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally
lanre316:

If Gbadebo is more Lagosian than Tinubu, then Jandor is more Anambrian than Peter Obi.

Funny jokers.

Come Mar 11, we will show you Lagos is not no man's land. Many Yoruba Obidients like me will not allow this insult on our lands, the way Igbo man will not allow insult on their lands.
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Olabukola11: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2023
I will vote him if I have the opportunity unfortunately I am far away with a pvc.
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by techWriter3: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2023
DSS yet to rearrest Oluomo for reelection violations

Emm, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.

1 Like

Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2023
spearman:

That guy you are cursing is better than you,your father and relatives..
This faceless forum is really funny
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2023
lanre316:

Your Rhodes is an IPOB thug. Check his old tweets. He has zero interest in Lagos until he heard about LP making waves. Not knowing it was Peter Obi we voted for. We have no interest in losing our land to those who call our land no man's land.

No need to talk much. Our PVC will talk on Mar 11.
No intimidation by APC thugs who are armed with guns O.Let's our votes count
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by lanre316: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
No intimidation by APC thugs who are armed with guns O.Let's our votes count

Our votes counted for Peter Obi. Our votes will count for Sanwo Olu. Only very few centers were disrupted by thugs. Less than 1%
Re: I Will End Thuggery In Lagos, Says Labor Party Gubernatorial Candidate by princemillla(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2023
U can’t end Nada no matter how Experience you are.

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Abandoned Forensic Audit Refused To Include O To Z States, Still Lost / Peter Obi: Grounds And Prayers Of The Petition / Chimamanda Adichie Calls Prof Wole Soyinka Her Guiding Light (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.