Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,521 members, 7,861,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. (1109 Views)

Sunday Igboho Career As A Land Grabber, Political Thug And Agbero; Premium Times / Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Tunedey0001(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Lagos is not your village nor mine. I'm from Ibadan and live in Lagos all my life.

So same way you left your village to Lagos, same way Tinubu left Irabeji Osun state to Lagos, same way I left my village to lagos, same way people left their village to lagos, is the same way others will still leave their village to come to Lagos. So you have no right telling him to go back to his village.

He had every right
I know you are not yoruba but hiding under am from Ibadan.

The Op said he had live/stay in Lagos,Ogun and Oyo within 10years and trying to force his view on him. Non yorubas should know there's limit to what your host can take.

His shouting are you from Lagos
Yes his from Lagos what happen
And he pointed out the truth
Gbadebo is a Yoruba guy whether people like it or not but his not an indigen because his grandfather is a slave returning. Settled in Lagos.
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Do you enjoy the services of Lagos state government where you cars get impounded for a mere traffic offence and your car is either auction or you are given heavy fine?
Do you enjoy having to queue up at the Lekki toll gates not by traffic but because the owner of Lagos is given you tolls to and fro and using the proceeds to fund politicians who want to contest for an elective positions?
Do you enjoy having to pay high transport fare due to the extortions by thugs working for APC,at every motor park and garages that is making transportation fare double?
If you are going through these predicament,then vote for a transformation where all these illegal structures will be dismantled and where you won't be extorted by the thug-father of Lagos.
Vote mama,papa and pikin come this Saturday's governorship election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju And Oba Akiolu Embraced In An Emotional Way -photo / What Peter Obi Should Have Done With Labour Party / Don't Recognize Tinubu, Chimamanda Adichie Tells American President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.