Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll (37834 Views)

Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou / Int’l Observers Score INEC Below Average In Conduct Of 2023 Elections / Akpabio Decries Conduct Of PDP Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by SLAP44: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2023
Injera:

Nooo..it is self delusion to believe that obi won in core northern states and to believe that South east did not rigged in favour of their son.remember the delay in declaring the south east votes

We told you materials arrived as late as 3pm 8n many states and you're talking about late declaring of results.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by bdon123(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by bdon123(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2023
Areisa:
Guys you just heard from the last hope of the common man crew Aka NBA.
We will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/KeUnr8fKLKceptyV7
As far as nigeria is concerned...judiciary isnt last hope...md judiciary is d problem
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Moh247: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2023
TristanX:

Look at this urchin slave defending the 30K he was paid. An election which even international bodies and foreign governments acknowledge was not free and fair, yet you’re here being the Tilumbu slave u are

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by 0monnak0da: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

For OBI to qualify for a re-run he must have won 25% in 25 states, then inec will move to consider who has the highest vote count

Any candidate that does not meet the 1st requisite can't qualify for re-run, the essence of rule 2 is if there is a draw, so if Obi like let in him have xtra votes added to what he has in those 16states as long as he does not meet the 25states requirement naa effort in futliity.

And you people need to start acknowledging PdP, NNPP contested as well, so it not as if only LP can be a beneficiary of any missing vote, Atiku already said it OBI stole pdp votes which makes logical sense, if not for LP east would have voted for PDP as usual

This is wrong
The second person must get the majority votes in the most number of states
In this case they both got 12 so the next criteria is simply majority

(b) one among the remaining candidates who has a majority of votes in the highest number of States, so however that where there are more than one candidate with majority of votes in the highest number of States, the candidate among them with the highest total of votes cast at the election shall be the second candidate for the election.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by sterlingD(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Even if you vote online, INEC will still collate 😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Drbarmes(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2023
tinsel:

Let us start here in nairaland. Guys check the actual results as per your polling booth and what INEC uploaded and tell us the different in figures if any.
God bless u. Oil dey ur head
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by akins088(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2023
You are still in your dreams. If we conduct this election again he no get reach 3m votes
SLAP44:
The country Nigeria cannot afford to let this rigged election stand. A lot of other things will still be rigged. Peter Obi won this election.

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by reddingtonblack: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2023
0monnak0da:

This is wrong
The second person must get the majority votes in the most number of states
In this case they both got 12 so the next criteria is simply majority

(b) one among the remaining candidates who has a majority of votes in the highest number of States, so however that where there are more than one candidate with majority of votes in the highest number of States, the candidate among them with the highest total of votes cast at the election shall be the second candidate for the election.

I need to understand you 1st, in what did they 12states .. elaborate

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by 0monnak0da: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I need to understand you 1st, in what did they 12states .. elaborate
They got majority of the votes
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by ufotunang: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2023
Areisa:
Guys you just heard from the last hope of the common man crew Aka NBA.
We will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/KeUnr8fKLKceptyV7
and that means supreme Court will favour tinubu and APC if NBA president talk like this
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by LaconicINC: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2023
I was going to say something but then I saw Yakubu in the NBA president's name...
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Spanki(f): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2023
muykem:
INEC did their best and winner has emerged.

That is all!
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by SLAP44: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2023
akins088:
You are still in your dreams. If we conduct this election again he no get reach 3m votes

For your mind.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by papaa4: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Hmmm abeg can u tell me how much dey use in dis election
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by 0monnak0da: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2023
LaconicINC:
I was going to say something but then I saw Yakubu in the NBA president's name...
relevance?
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by loswhite(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

O pari. Tell the Andrew Livers salt lp mob .
We will still investigate all the fraudulently-doctored Agulu results from all over Igboland shah.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Did LP get vote in Buhari polling unit? Ode!!!
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by barbstee(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
tinsel:

Let us start here in nairaland. Guys check the actual results as per your polling booth and what INEC uploaded and tell us the different in figures if any.

I've checked mine and it's exactly the same

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by candygist: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:
The country Nigeria cannot afford to let this rigged election stand. A lot of other things will still be rigged. Peter Obi won this election.

He won it online from all thos online polling Unit grin grin cheesy
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by coachchijioke(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The best election so far in the history of Nigeria
you must be a child, mischievous or wasn't born during 1993
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by oladunjoye77u: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
And offline.And offline....
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by ufuosman(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dey play
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by kolaaderin: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

Mine had a 300+ deficit.
show it here and stop this fake statement that takes you no where.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

Mine had a 300+ deficit.
show us
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
barbstee:

I've checked mine and it's exactly the same
Na who get time they listen to those chronic liars
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by ebbo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
iamready2005:
President of NBA - Hausa ?

Na them get Nigeria.

This is why they will never allow igbo man be the president of Nigeria..

Them no say igbo man no go gree for them.

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.

So you even knew that Hausas will not allow an Igbo man to become president, but you are still claiming that this very Hausas voted for Peter obi, u are contradicting yourself, bro. You can never become a Nigerian President without getting the majority of the votes from these same Hausa and Fulani people, know this and have peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by kolaaderin: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

So you can find my information? I won't fall for that.
you at a smooth lier then. This lies will not take you anywhere
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by reddingtonblack: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
0monnak0da:

They got majority of the votes

As it stands the differences between tinubu and Obi is about 2.6million

And Obi won 16states i.e he as a deficit of 9 states while Tinubu won 30 states

He has to scale any of these hurdles before we can start discussing a Re-run.

Atiku won 21 states , it become paranoid to be debating APC vs LP when we all know PDP is very much in the race and ahead of LP sef .

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by 0monnak0da: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

As it stands the differences between tinubu and Obi is about 2.6million

And Obi won 16states i.e he as a deficit of 9 states while Tinubu won 30 states

He has to scale any of these hurdles before we can start discussing a Re-run.

Atiku won 21 states , it become paranoid to be debating APC vs LP when we all know PDP is very much in the race and ahead of LP sef .
I do not recall mentioning Tinubu Atiku Obi or anyone by name
So not sure what you mean by paranoid thinking
All I have done is to clarify the law/constitution about qualifying for a run off if the need arises
What you said was incorrect and I corrected it
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Abdulqareem: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
bencr7:
when u don't travel. U will start believing rubbish,is it d fault of Igbo that ur pple don't have plan before coming to south east,how do ur pple want to leave big,coimg to south east with one bag with little money to used to buy land in other region or country.
SORRY AJALA THE TRAVELLER. IGBOS ARE VERY AGGRESSIVE AND WOULD NEVER GIVE ANYBODY CHANCE TO SUCCEED. STOP ACTING AS IF YOU BROUGHT MONEY FROM YOUR VILLAGE TO LAGOS. THE BOTTOM LINE IS YORUBA ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND IGBOS HAVE TAKEN OUR CIVILITY AS STUPIDITY. WE ARE WATCHING.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by reddingtonblack: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
0monnak0da:

I do not recall mentioning Tinubu Atiku Obi or anyone by name
So not sure what you mean by paranoid thinking
All I have done is to clarify the law/constitution about qualifying for a run off if the need arises
What you said was incorrect and I corrected it

I said anything about "think" ... isnt it paranoid that bunch of that a 3rd in a contest leaves 2nd to challenge 1st, even if we all watch football at some point we don watch 100m race, imagine the 3rd on that final line insinuate he/she is the winners,

i have racked my brain so much, how can 3rd be 1st where 2nd dey. it would have only made sense if it was a two man race undecided

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Laple0541(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Beremx:
The Court will decide whether INEC scored high or disappointed Nigerians.
Nonsense

Who is NBA who is the court?

This one no sabi as e dey go, Obi should bury his arrogance and beg Tinubu for a ministerial post to recover some of the money he spent on election that made him cry like a baby on TV.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC / Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.