Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll (37849 Views)

Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou / Int’l Observers Score INEC Below Average In Conduct Of 2023 Elections / Akpabio Decries Conduct Of PDP Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Lithiumite: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Learn!

Obi got the spread but the results were changed during collation.

Lets say for argument sake he is not able to get the spread by highest number of votes. He'd qualify for a run off. 1st run off is based on spread, 2nd runoff is based on highest number of votes. Thats where Obi can still win though he has the spread

Stop this nonsense you people keep professing.....it really gives you guys off as people with low intellect.

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by asanausana91: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2023
muykem:
INEC did their best and winner has emerged.
INEC did their worst and a thief emerged.

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by mudolak(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool

90% of the results are online, IREV

BIVAS accreditation worked 100%

Obi and his 3rd class gang should please show us fake results and real results from poling units

Or anywhere BIVAS captured Overvoting

Go on result portal, show us any evidence Obi won outside his region

Show us States Obi won in NorthEast, NorthWest, North Central or got 25% total votes in states

Show any result sheet where Obi got less or more than the announced results at the unit

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types

Obi not even have party agent in most South West state North East North West
Wonderful shall never end a party that have over 40,000 party agent shot claim victory
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by AsapTeddy(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool

90% of the results are online, IREV

BIVAS accreditation worked 100%

Obi and his 3rd class gang should please show us fake results and real results from poling units

Or anywhere BIVAS captured Overvoting

Go on result portal, show us any evidence Obi won outside his region

Show us States Obi won in NorthEast, NorthWest, North Central or got 25% total votes in states

Show any result sheet where Obi got less or more than the announced results at the unit

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types

Bivas worked yet results are still being uploaded 9 days after election..?

Your brain is useless to you.

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Tee2027: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2023
This is fairest election in Nigeria history only thieves are crying rigging.

APC that has all the power in the world to rig the major States like Lagos, Kaduna and Karsina did not do so yet the thieves and chief riggers are now the one crying on Internet.

Do you all think if Buhari want to rig Katsina anyone can stop him I swear dem no born that pesin. Do you think if Hell Rufai the short devil want to rig Kaduna he can't ba? He will do it and kill whoever jump to the street to protest with no remorse and nothing will happen.

Abeg NBA has no option than to accept the result and congratulate Tinubu. I'm sure NBA has become Obiwhatever enemy now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Moh247: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2023
AsapTeddy:

Bivas worked yet results are still being uploaded 9 days after election..?

Your brain is useless to you.

Na foolish slowpoke no go Sabi IREV portal from BIVAS yet the idiot go still comment like a fool attacking others
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by NwokoloOwa: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2023
I totally agree with the following comments:

1. Apart from reported issues of violence in Lagos and Rivers, and may be isolated cases in one or two states the election was generally violence-free

2. The issue of infraction as it concerns the Electoral guidelines leaves INEC and INEC alone to give the courts reasons why the uploading of the results on the IREV failed substantially during the earlier stages of the process.

3. In view of my point above let it be known that IREV is basically for public viewing of results and is different from the internal transmission of results and vetting of voting tied to the actual collation process.

4. That the loss of various sitting Governors and high ranking National Assembly members point to the fact that the BVAS actually is a game changer. Such losses at such scales with even wide margins could never have happened in earlier elections where BVAS is not deployed.

5. Apart from these observed challenges of which we need explanation from INEC, the votes reflected the wishes of the people.

6. I score INEC 75%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by gentleg87(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2023
[Be sincere Was there no iota of rigging in from labour party]

The thing is this.. When this injustice finally stands. I hope you will take it when it affects you directly? Because surely it must. And if Tinubu won this election without rigging may you prosper in e everything you do, may you never be sick, but if he rigged this election abd you are saying this. May sickeness be the portion of you and your family, may you never smile, may agony visit you all the days of your life.. Amen.. Please say a loud Amen to this prayer[/quote]
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Diligence: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The best election so far in the history of Nigeria

Forensic Audit will prove otherwise.

The illegitimate President shall be dethroned and the real winner enthroned so the millions of people who voted him shall rejoice!

Take Back Your Country
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Diligence: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2023
muykem:
INEC did their best and winner has emerged.

Forensic Audit will prove otherwise.

The illegitimate President shall be dethroned and the real winner enthroned so the millions of people who voted him shall rejoice!

Take Back Your Country
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Abdulqareem: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2023
bencr7:
u still dey write diz rubbish,when problem that now,u will nowhere to be found and u may be d first victim to die when tribal war succeed,thiz is d same types of hateful tribelism post that cause war in rewanda,thank God my friends,who are mostly Yoruba and my wife are not hateful tribelism like u, continue soon hate of tribelism will consume u,that time,u will have posession of a Gun and start killing pple u hate,that will lead to ur doom.
NOBODY HATES IGBO & CERTAINLY WILL NOT KILL ANYBODY. THAT U WILL LEAVE ANAMBRA & COME TO LAGOS, GET COMFORTABLE & PROSPER(WHILE YOU DO PRECISELY D OPPOSITE IN ANAMBRA, WHILE STILL MAINTAINING OUR CIVILITY) & YET YOU CHOSE TO MEDDLE IN OUR POLITICS. IT SHOWS HOW UNCULTURED & RUDE IGBO PEOPLE CAN BE. I LIVE IN THE NORTH AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW D NORTH TREATS D IGBOS. IF YORUBA DECIDE TO TREAT IGBOS D WAY THEY TREAT EVERYONE IN "THEIR REGION" LAGOS & ALL SOUTH WEST STATES WOULD BE HOT FOR U GUYS. VOTE SANWO OLU AGAIN AND BE IN PEACE
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by seunmsg(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2023
babajero:
So it is a credible election and at the same time there are upsets instead of happiness all over the country, can't you for once reason and imagine how foolish you sounded?

Do you know the meaning of electoral upsets? Are you really this slow? That losers like you refused to celebrate doesn’t mean others are not celebrating. Go to Ekiti, Ibadan, Niger, Kwara, Kogi, Zamfara, Borno etc and see celebration. Nigeria does not start and end in your local clan.

3 Likes

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by omooba74(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2023
NwokoloOwa:
I totally agree with the following comments:

1. Apart from reported issues of violence in Lagos and Rivers, and may be isolated cases in one or two states the election was generally violence-free

2. The issue of infraction as it concerns the Electoral guidelines leaves INEC and INEC alone to give the courts reasons why the uploading of the results on the IREV failed substantially during the earlier stages of the process.

3. In view of my point above let it be known that IREV is basically for public viewing of results and is different from the internal transmission of results and vetting of voting tied to the actual collation process.

4. That the loss of various sitting Governors and high ranking National Assembly point to the fact that the BVAS actually is a game changer. Such losses at such scales with even wide margins could never had happened in earlier elections where BVAS is not deployed.

5. Apart from these observed challenges of which we need explanation from INEC, the votes reflected the wishes of the people.

6. I score INEC 75%
I agreed with u,there is no perfect elections even the last USA presidential election was disputed followed by violence.INEC did its best,I score INEC 80%.........
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Geminiivory: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:

Mine tallied

why wont yours tally when hardly can truth be found in your lips..
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Minjim: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2023
Because they didn't support Your narrative?

DMerciful:
Why do you think most institutions in Nigeria including NBA are corrupt?
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Babastrong(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=SLAP44 post=121481797]

If you trust your words, why wasn't election results uploaded to BVAS as planned? Is it not because Peter Obi was winning in every state?[ Peter Obi was winning in every state? Your gullibility has no level. ]
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by tafat: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2023
tinsel:

The noise from Obidients will not change any thing. No pathway to Obi's presidency and even if you conduct the election 10 ten times it is impossible for Obi to score 25 percent in 25 states.
that's a very big lie, Obi can and will if the elections are free and fair, this suffering never tire una
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by casualobserver: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Beremx:
The Court will decide whether INEC scored high or disappointed Nigerians.
Nonsense

When the court says the election is valid you will say the court is corrupt. The problem with you people is that you always show unreasonableness to a point now where nobody cares what you think.

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by puremaker7(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
The Obi of Lagos, and slayer of Jagabandit.
Okay good
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by jUeLiZ: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Investor137:
my brother even the court he is to run to are they not the one coming out now to say the (s)election was credible.
The judiciary system in Nigeria is corrupt, they switch to the highest bidder, no credibility and competence, infact the most corrupt system after the police force.
exactly my point...he won't get justice
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by bencr7: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Abdulqareem:
NOBODY HATES IGBO & CERTAINLY WILL NOT KILL ANYBODY. THAT U WILL LEAVE ANAMBRA & COME TO LAGOS, GET COMFORTABLE & PROSPER(WHILE YOU DO PRECISELY D OPPOSITE IN ANAMBRA, WHILE STILL MAINTAINING OUR CIVILITY) & YET YOU CHOSE TO MEDDLE IN OUR POLITICS. IT SHOWS HOW UNCULTURED & RUDE IGBO PEOPLE CAN BE. I LIVE IN THE NORTH AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW D NORTH TREATS D IGBOS. IF YORUBA DECIDE TO TREAT IGBOS D WAY THEY TREAT EVERYONE IN "THEIR REGION" LAGOS & ALL SOUTH WEST STATES WOULD BE HOT FOR U GUYS. VOTE SANWO OLU AGAIN AND BE IN PEACE
u are every stupid for forcing me for my right to vote for anybody,wat nonsense are u,they are many tribe in southeast especially d northerner,they still leave in peace without Igbo disturbing them.
I am voting for sanowlu but forcing me with other that don't want to vote for him,is stupid and senseless.
Go find life before hate usless u.
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Babastrong(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=SLAP44 post=121481804]

Mine had a 300+ deficit.[ Liar without proof. I heard all Igbo are gradually become liars.]
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by CBR100: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Made1414:

The thing is this.. When this injustice finally stands. I hope you will take it when it affects you directly? Because surely it must. And if Tinubu won this election without rigging may you prosper in e everything you do, may you never be sick, but if he rigged this election abd you are saying this. May sickeness be the portion of you and your family, may you never smile, may agony visit you all the days of your life.. Amen.. Please say a loud Amen to this prayer

it would be fair if you say similar thing to yourself
if OBI actually won the election on the good thing u mention should be your portion......Buh if OBI lost gallantly and you are the disturbing our peace all the bad things u mention will be your portion ??
say AMEN
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by afrika(f): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2023
APC never mentioned any other party candidate more than they called OBI DATTI names. Labour Party.

It is unfortunate that some of the so called leaders of tomorrow are hungry and tribalistic, paving way and deliberately believing it is now religiously and tribally sentimental and wishing their grandfather's and same set of rogues to become president of the country.

It PAINS to the inec fail. It PAINS to see buhari score 0/8 in his own time before living earth.. What is left of our CHILDREN?. You are fighting and attacking the revolutionary obidatti group and deep inside of you, u think u have a space or share in the unhealthiest rigged election.
You have No gain. Not even house of rep, councillor or local govt chairman, just another MC Oluomo duplicate in one locality n social media space shouting BAT.

Labour Party gave opportunities to young and energetic ages like the days of Gowon, 32yo, 40yo reps, councillors who never spent money to campaign.

And look at people at their prime. See Africans that we feel are educated wanting "our own" "our religious" man or "language man" tdespite at the age of 82yo.

Take a look at America gliding like 9-11 aircrafts due to their ages president. It is telling on them. See Ukraine war and they re blaming Putin meanwhile d country is going down.

It's all urs to decide
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by Buksaylor: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by drealcivilceno(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2023
tinsel:

You know inside you that you are not saying the truth and i am sure you are preparing to go to church.

GET OUT

Gaslighting is you all hobby!
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by doneback04: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2023
The hope of the common man has just slaughter away
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by fulladder: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2023
This is from Obio/Akpor, Woji, PortHarcourt.

First picture is the actual result with LP at 273/289 votes
Second picture is the rigged result downloaded from the INEC Portal with LP votes being given to PDP, so LP is now 30/289 (they had a wrong total during manipulation - total should be 285 as a result of the alteration but they left it at 289).

There are many more like this in different Polling Units.

I think LP has every reason to go to court!

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by drealcivilceno(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

You are an APC liar, just like lie Mohammed. But you will be the first to accuse others. I wonder how you guys get the strength to twist facts with a barefaced manner.

Im dumbfounded!

Koro koro like this!
Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by drealcivilceno(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
They are obviously compromised.

This is the very reason a tinubu presidency is a cancer. It's going to corrupt every facet of our national life.

Their hope is Tinubu gives even if he is corrupt, the same will shout when he realises that Tinubu only gives to those he expects from!

1 Like

Re: It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll by storm001(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The best election so far in the history of Nigeria

You are right on this one. The best rigged election in the history of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case / Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.