Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? (6286 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Wiliyanahalowin: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2023
Saul renamed Paul. The apostle. Daniel, Jonah, David and Isaiah .
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Rapture4real(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Sheunma:
Satan. The guy who takes responsibility when things go wrong while actually doing no wrong.

You need help urgently.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Illegal1(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
1 Timothy 5 vs 8.
"A man who cannot provide for his wife/girlfriend is worse than an infidel"
Men should learn to take good care of their wife/girlfriend.
nah dat one u go see....
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Illegal1(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2023
Samson the lover boy

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by OfficialP: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Theunbothered:

It is

It's not, rest
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by DonroxyII: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2023
AntiChristian:
Solomon
700 concubines and 300 wives.

Legend!

My Favourites:
Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Isaac, Joseph, Job, Samuel, Enoch, Moses, David, Solomon(My Role Model) and Jesus(Holy Spirits):
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Unrated900(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Roman 9:15

I will show mercy on whom i choose to show mercy on.

I pray may the lord count us worthy of people he chooses to bless from his mind whether we are sinners or not.

Amen
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Legal001: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2023
Prophet Elijah, Paul the apostle , Queen Esther
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MrFly(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2023
Solomon cos he was wise and charming while i detest Sampson for being daft and foolish

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Scarcity234: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2023
Daniel

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2023
David:

cos he functioned in 3 strategic offices;

David was a Warrior

David was a Priest

David was a musician

haba !! haba !!

Even baba God talk say David is a man after my own heart... baba God's love 4 David is immense.. and David carry grace... and he always obtain MERCY from God on a regular... David sin well well, but God after punishing him will draw him back close again

come on, give it up for my Bible hero King David.. son of Jesse

who dey with me?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Fatbam003: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2023
David. Hah a man after God's heart
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Ofolete: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Mine is Elijah the greatest prophet, very fearless and commanding. He destroyed the prophets of Baal after consuming their helpless gods with fire 🔥. Hm! Very touching.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by THEMORALMEN: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2023
Sucre6:
-David:- a skillful man that knows how to win the heart of men and the heart of God, even God said he's a man after his own heart, even though he wasn't perfect, God still loved him regardless.

-Moses:- he's a brutal,aggressive and fearless yet loving and an uncomparable leader, he's a man who has it all as a prince in the house of pharaoh whoen he was adopted as a child, he get what ever he wants, but when he grew up and learnt that the Egyptians enslaved his people, he took it upon himself and liberated them, he's the reason isreal exist today, my personal heroe

-Jacob:- he's a an Alpha, a hustler and never a simp, while Esau simp and lazy around, Jacob went about making ends meet and bringing comfort to the entire family, even though esau decieved His father and received Jacobs blessing, when Jacob came home crying his father rain courses on him instead as he has already given esau his blessing, but even at that, Jacob broke all protocols became successfull regardless, he became wealthy and influential
what a man, u just gotta love him ❤

Finally

- Saul that later became paul:- Saul was persecutor of the church and anything that has to do with the Christian, but God arrested him and he became an apostle, Paul was the most educated among the apostle, and he took the gospel to the street and to the world, even when he was arrested and jailed, he never failed to criticize the government and and he never fail to write to the churches teaching them never to stop spreading the gospel, Paul went on to write the longest epistle about the lord and the church which was mostly documented in the holy book today.

Happy Sunday guys

Hope u noticed the mistake you did on that Jacob stuff.
I believe it was esau u actually wanted to glorify.
Pls modify
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by SuperSupremo(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Frank25:
Mine joseph and abraham

Let's gather and discuss
Melchizedek

A man with no beginning and no end yet Christians over look him and say Jesus is God......

What a book of confusion
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Sucre6: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2023
THEMORALMEN:

Hope u noticed the mistake you did on that Jacob stuff.
I believe it was esau u actually wanted to glorify.
Pls modify

Yes, thanks for the correction
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by BnQoyyim(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2023
1 Samuel 15 3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Mathew 10: 34

"Do not not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword".
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Salemacad: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2023
David the man after God's heart
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Kevvdom: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2023
David and Jesus Christ
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by udoka1987: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2023
The story of Lucifer and The story of Adam and Eve are my favorite character
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Sharonstone7719: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2023
Esther. She was the queen. She risked her life for her people.
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Joab for his consistent defiance
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Grandkay21(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2023
Why include Girlfriend,
Jennyclay:
1 Timothy 5 vs 8.

"A man who cannot provide for his wife/girlfriend is worse than an infidel"

Men should learn to take good care of their wife/girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Grandkay21(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2023
Elisha 2 kings
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Sammy07: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Frank25:
Mine joseph and abraham

Let's gather and discuss

Samuel
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by porthouse7(f): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2023
Samson alagbara... And some pastor will frawn at you for wearing dreadlock

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by porthouse7(f): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Samson. his stupidity is astounding
power of woman, a dreadlock guy very powerful and yet our pastors will condem u for wearing dreadlock

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by DavSagacity(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Jesus Christ, David and Moses
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by DanielPat01: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Solomon for demanding for wisdom. That request brought him wisdom and wealth. I am also same footsteps. I do so in my prayer.

Daniel For being fearless and faithful to God in the midst of idol worshippers and death law

Jesus Christ Of Nazareth The true Legend. The only Angel that accepted to die for humanity.
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2023
BnQoyyim:
1 Samuel 15 3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Mathew 10: 34

"Do not not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword".

Oga face your Quran and stop quoting nonsense...
Hediot extremist..

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by xtivin(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obedinehedom and that Saul who was called Paul. Paul because he doesn't deserved Christianity because no record of him seeing Christ face to face and was part of those that opposed Christianity at the go, however grace found him and he owns most bible books and set most Christian rules today, thats an undeserved mercy in practice. on the other hand Obedinehedom was supposedly assumed to die as the ark was sent to him because he has no relevance living but God disappointed the wisdom of men. These guys interests me alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / Is It Okay For Christian To Eat Salah Meat? / Prophetic Night With God (mantle Impactation Service)18th Jan. 2013. Lfc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.