Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts (606 Views)

Africa Vs Real Enemy And Imaginary Enemy / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / *Objects Of Fiction, Imaginary Things Atheists Believe In* Since They Reject God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Godspeed001: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
💥I always tell people that even if the Concept of a “God” is false and imaginary, I am glad to have believed Because it Transformed me into a more better and dignified person.

I always say that whether the Bible was written by man or not, I am glad to have followed because it has taught me wisdom, Decency, self discipline and most importantly, Love. ❤️

đź’ĄWhoever wrote the Bible, whether man or not, the person is a good leader worth of following.
The entire Bible is filled with wisdom and discipline.

This is why When a pastor misbehaves, people begin to shout. A normal person can misbehave and nobody will talk, but when a Christian leader does, it begins to trend.
Do you know why? Because the entire world looks up on Christianity and the Bible for positivity.

đź’ĄThey may be ignorant, but deep down they know that the Bible is filled with good standards.

I have never seen people who don’t believe in God live a decent life. Whenever you see Athiests, Check their lifestyles, there is nothing to learn about them.
They live carelessly.
This is why they are busy fighting the only force that that puts people in check. They wanna live their lives carelessly without feeling guilt.
This is why they are always pained and angry!

💥I will say this again, whether the concept of “God” and the “Bible” is false, I am glad I followed and believed because it made me into a better person.

It is better to believe and die and then find out there is no God, than to not believe and die and then find out there is God.

💥You don’t have anything to lose for believing, but you have your entire eternity at risk for not believing!

If I keep 2 boxes in front of you, with “LIFE” written on the first one and “DEATH” written on the second one, and I tell you that whichever one you choose becomes your reality, as a sensible person that you are, which one will you choose?

Would you rather choose the one with risk or the one without risk?

💥This is not scripture, this is common sense. At least even if you choose to be ignorant, try and have common sense and think like you have a brain. ❤️
Copied!!!!
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by MightySparrow: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Good piece .

A fool says in his heart that there is no God

1 Like

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Godspeed001:
💥I always tell people that even if the Concept of a “God” is false and imaginary, I am glad to have believed Because it Transformed me into a more better and dignified person.

I always say that whether the Bible was written by man or not, I am glad to have followed because it has taught me wisdom, Decency, self discipline and most importantly, Love. ❤️

đź’ĄWhoever wrote the Bible, whether man or not, the person is a good leader worth of following.

This is why When a pastor misbehaves, people begin to shout. A normal person can misbehave and nobody will talk, but when a Christian leader does, it begins to trend.
Do you know why? Because the entire world looks up on Christianity and the Bible for positivity.

đź’ĄThey may be ignorant, but deep down they know that the Bible is filled with good standards.

I have never seen people who don’t believe in God live a decent life. Whenever you see Athiests, Check their lifestyles, there is nothing to learn about them.
They live carelessly.
This is why they are busy fighting the only force that that puts people in check. They wanna live their lives carelessly without feeling guilt.

💥I will say this again, whether the concept of “God” and the “Bible” is false, I am glad I followed and believed because it made me into a better person.

It is better to believe and die and then find out there is no God, than to not believe and die and then find out there is God.

💥You don’t have anything to lose for believing, but you have your entire eternity at risk for not believing!

If I keep 2 boxes in front of you, with “LIFE” written on the first one and “DEATH” written on the second one, and I tell you that whichever one you choose becomes your reality, as a sensible person that you are, which one will you choose?

💥This is not scripture, this is common sense. At least even if you choose to be ignorant, try and have common sense and think like you have a brain. ❤️
Copied!!!!
Top quality bullshitery.
1. The bible is filled with multitude of contradictions and lies. And it was copied from ancient texts, specifically the Hammurabi Codes and Epic of Gigamesh. Also morality doesn't come christianity or even religion. Morality came from human sociology. It was in existence before religion came

6 Likes

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Top quality bullshitery.
1. The bible is filled with multitude of contradictions and lies. And it was copied from ancient texts, specifically the Hammurabi Codes and Epic of Gigamesh. Also morality doesn't come christianity or even religion. Morality came from human sociology. It was in existence before religion came

Expectdly, you devils and those who have chosen to die, will hate this thread and must definitely speak rubbish against it.

Right now, you have shown and proven that human morality is to be evil, unruly, unreasonable, seeking the destruction of his fellowman because he is destroyed, and pursuing every bad and evil bahaviour etc. So your morality, is immorality.

Every reasonable person has seen that the Hammurabi codes was an attempt by man to write down The Laws which everyone in the world knew but the bible just came to give us the full Laws since now man has learnt to write that we may know all.

It's as simple as that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Godspeed001:
💥I always tell people that even if the Concept of a “God” is false and imaginary, I am glad to have believed Because it Transformed me into a more better and dignified person. ...

Your header is blasphemous
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Godspeed001: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Expectdly, you devils and those who have chosen to die, will hate this thread and must definitely speak rubbish against it.

Right now, you have shown and proven that human morality is to be evil, unruly, unreasonable, seeking the destruction of his fellowman because he is destroyed, and pursuing every bad and evil bahaviour etc. So your morality, is immorality.

Every reasonable person has seen that the Hammurabi codes was an attempt by man to write down The Laws which everyone in the world knew but the bible just came to give us the full Laws since now man has learnt to write that we may know all.

It's as simple as that.

You get time to answer am
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Emmanuel30a: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Top quality bullshitery.
You don't mention Samurai too or as well... The last Samurai... Dindinrin?...
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
You don't mention Samurai too or as well... The last Samurai... Dindinrin?...
Stick to the topic.
The bible is filled with miseducations and lies. Do you know that?
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It's as simple as that.

Which one be law and full law? Did you skip the part I said the bible was copied from the Hammurabi codes?
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2023
Godspeed001:

You get time to answer am
Its because you're empty, that's why u can't interface me. person

2 Likes

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Emmanuel30a: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Stick to the topic.
The bible is filled with miseducations and lies. Do you know that?
How can I knows that, sebi you would knows/you can remind me the last time I reads A BIBLE; YES! I HAVE A BIBLE AND I AM A BIBLE-that...?, YET! GOD IS NOT a man that HE SHOULD LIE... DID you or have you read that in A BIBLE/from A BIBLE OR THE HOLY BIBLE...?...
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Which one be law and full law? Did you skip the part I said the bible was copied from the Hammurabi codes?

Only devils like you do not see that the bible did not copy anyone and does not need to.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Godspeed001:

They live carelessly.

Copied!!!!

If I show you a good moral basis for life that doesn't require belief in a god will you agree that I don't need to believe in your god/bible or will you insist that only your god and Bible are the only good basis for morality?

4 Likes

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2023
LordReed:

If I show you a good moral basis for life that doesn't require belief in a god will you agree that I don't need to believe in your god/bible or will you insist that only your god and Bible are the only good basis for morality?

I would not be surprised if you are appointed the beasts false prophet.

Like saying if you show him good rice, he won't need to rely on his supplier for good rice while hiding the fact that therefore he believes and follows what you believe in, which is belief in Satan.

Whereas deceiving other people which you do, is not an ingredient of morals but a proof of evil and wickedness which is the belief of Satan lovers and worshippers like you.

And the mere fact that you even wish to use morality where you are actually evil, is proof that of God and that He is The one Who Owns this House called the earth and has Set it and Commanded it that good (Morals) is the approved way of living.

Which is why you devils cannot say, If you show anyone evil as a basis for life they will agree with you devils that God does not exist and people don't need to believe in God/bible, since you devils are the ones who own this earth.

Clearly, you are the beasts prophet or who knows maybe you may turn to the beast himself.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by LordReed(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Like saying if you show him good rice, he won't need to rely on his supplier for good rice while hiding the fact that therefore he believes and follows what you believe in, which is belief in Satan.

Whereas deceiving other people which you do, is not an ingredient of morals but a proof of evil and wickedness which is the belief of Satan lovers and worshippers like you.

And the mere fact that you even wish to use morality where you are actually evil, is proof that of God and that He is The one Who Owns this House called the earth and has Set it and Commanded it that good (Morals) is the approved way of living.

Which is why you devils cannot say, If you show anyone evil as a basis for life they will agree with you devils that God does not exist and people don't need to believe in God/bible, since you devils are the ones who own this earth.

Clearly, you are the beasts prophet or who knows maybe you may turn to the beast himself.

LMFAO! What an epically deluded rant, you really should go to clown school. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
How can I knows that, sebi you would knows/you can remind me the last time I reads A BIBLE; YES! I HAVE A BIBLE AND I AM A BIBLE-that...?, YET! GOD IS NOT a man that HE SHOULD LIE... DID you or have you read that in A BIBLE/from A BIBLE OR THE HOLY BIBLE...?...
Yes I have read it. From the copied bible
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Only devils like you do not see that the bible did not copy anyone and does not need to.
Have you even made any attempt to research bible history?
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your delusions of grandeur, persecution etc is outta hand.
I think you need to turn yourself in management for schizoaffective disorders by a shrink. You're long overdue. No capping
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! What an epically deluded rant, you really should go to clown school. Bwahahahahaha!
Bro this isn't clownery. This is plain schiz. Many Nigerians have this disorder in different levels but we laugh over them. He needs medical attention

4 Likes

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro this isn't clownery. This is plain schiz. Many Nigerians have this disorder in different levels but we laugh over them. He needs medical attention

He certainly needs something.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Godspeed001: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2023
LordReed:

I get you bro, there are people with good moral standard who may not believe in God, however most of the time, those morals are gotten from the Bible, when people see people who are good or have good morals, they automatically say or think "this boy/girl must be a Christian" there's something in us that just associate goodness, uprightness, and other morals with Christianity, that why when Christians misbehave, people shake their heads.
This brings to mind how we got the name CHRISTIANS, when people of old who didn't believe in Jesus saw people living like him, they automatically called them CHRISTIANS, because even though they choose not to follow him, they couldn't deny that there was no fault found in him, he was really the son of God.
It's the same thing now, even people who don't believe in Jesus actually do but subconsciously. There are good people, but your goodness won't be complete without God. smiley
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2023
Godspeed001:

I get you bro, there are people with good moral standard who may not believe in God, however most of the time, those morals are gotten from the Bible, when people see people who are good or have good morals, they automatically say or think "this boy/girl must be a Christian" there's something in us that just associate goodness, uprightness, and other morals with Christianity, that why when Christians misbehave, people shake their heads.
This brings to mind how we got the name CHRISTIANS, when people of old who didn't believe in Jesus saw people living like him, they automatically called them CHRISTIANS, because even though they choose not to follow him, they couldn't deny that there was no fault found in him, he was really the son of God.
It's the same thing now, even people who don't believe in Jesus actually do but subconsciously. There are good people, but your goodness won't be complete without God. smiley

I am talking about moral frameworks that existed before the bible was compiled.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Emmanuel30a: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2023
jaephoenix:
Yes I have read it. From the copied bible
It's okay, good!
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Godspeed001: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2023
LordReed:

Lol, what moral frame works
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by LordReed(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2023
Godspeed001:

Lol, what moral frame works

Epicureanism and stoicism for example.

2 Likes

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Your delusions of grandeur, persecution etc is outta hand.
I think you need to turn yourself in management for schizoaffective disorders by a shrink. You're long overdue. No capping

Says the devil wishing not to be punished for all his evils.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Have you even made any attempt to research bible history?

Fallacy!
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
LordReed:

See Satan's prophet cannot counter! grin Hehehehehehe
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
LordReed:

See, proof of God setting The Law of Doing the good (morality). You Satan's prophet wannabe are supposed to saying evil (immorality) was the law your god; called Satan, set since he owns this world. grin
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by LordReed(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See Satan's prophet cannot counter! grin Hehehehehehe

Sometimes you just let a madman dance naked in the market square just to show the difference between sane and insane. LMFAO!
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by LordReed(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See, proof of God setting The Law of Doing the good (morality). You Satan's prophet wannabe are supposed to saying evil (immorality) was the law your god; called Satan, set since he owns this world. grin

Some more of the naked dancing. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why? / Pastor Disowns Wife Of 15 Years In Court / As A Christian,have You Ever Turned The Other Cheak To Someone Who Offended You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.