Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered (3034 Views)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Anambra Governorship Election: Number Of Voters Is Less Than 350,000 / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by mickyus4uyahoo(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2023
In Amuwo number of voters Is more than acredicted registered. Amuwo Odofin!!! Please, check the number of Accredited Voters (57, 530) and add Obi's 55, 547 with Tinubu's 13, 318! Don't even bother with the rest! We are beginning to see how Obi "won" Lagos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by mickyus4uyahoo(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2023
We've begging to see fowl Yash, some of the APC AGENT at the collation center have being compromise

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by kellyjc(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2023
We're all saying the same thing-The election was neither free nor fair

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by OfficialAPCNig: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2023
In the original result, APC got about 2000 votes. We were surprised to see APC getting 13k in the declared result.

Who gave them 11k votes?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Emmanuella00(f): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2023
Hmm nawa o
Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by scholarsfunding: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu corruption is out of this space, in bid to level up. He paid inec returning officier to change result from 133 to 13318.. Ekperima.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Beremx(f): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Carry your case to court since all parties rigged. Pray for the whole elections to be cancelled so that we start afresh

As simple as ABC.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Moh247: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Twitter post is what idiotic movement want to take to Supreme Court

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by famouscargo4u: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2023
mickyus4uyahoo:
In Amuwo number of voters Is more than acredicted registered. Amuwo Odofin!!! Please, check the number of Accredited Voters (57, 530) and add Obi's 55, 547 with Tinubu's 13, 318! Don't even bother with the rest! We are beginning to see how Obi "won" Lagos.

Do you know what you're saying? This is in order. It is Only when no of voters are more than the accredited that is an issue not eligible voters.

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by seunmsg(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2023
This will also be contested in court. Amuwo Odofin’s vote will be canceled.

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Parachoko: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2023
If this is true

APC can ask and should ask the Tribunal to cancel Amuwo Odofin LGA votes due to over-voting.

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Parachoko: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Do you know what you're saying? This is in order. It is Only when no of voters are more than the accredited that is an issue not eligible voters.
The total number of vote is more than the total number of Accredited voters in Amuwo Odofin LGA.

So Amuwo Odofin LGA result will be cancel due to over voting

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by famouscargo4u: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Parachoko:
The total vote is more than the total number of Accredited voters

So Amuwo Odofins LG result will be cancel due to over voting

No, it is not.

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by famouscargo4u: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Parachoko:
The total vote is more than the total number of Accredited voters

So Amuwo Odofins LG result will be cancel due to over voting

Yea, you're right.
Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Parachoko: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2023
famouscargo4u:

No, it is not.
Look at the pic the OP posted, the total numbers of Accredited voters is 57k

Labour got 55k while APC got 13k

55k + 13k?

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by computer0810(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:

But unfortunately court cannot take in any online stupid evidence but d result sheet signed by agents

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Princessstee: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:

Some will just waste 8 years of their lives on nonsense.
Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Jostoman: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
no story oga let all the leading candidate meet in court.

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Jostoman: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2023
You poeple think you can use this tactics to make LP and PDP to post their evidence on social media, No way. Let all the leading candidate take their evidence to court.

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Sevenworldpower(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2023
mickyus4uyahoo:

May be Tinubu got 3,000 votes. The whole elections should be cancelled. CCTV should be mounted in every polling uni nationwide

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Jostoman: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2023
It seems baba have the bvas and inec server code and password, i hope this is not how they added figure to some results in osun after they realize they will lose the governorship to make it looks like there is over voting.

I still dont know how BVAS they record over voting because when i got to my poling unit i check inec paper pasted on the wall to check my name and after i discorver my name, waited for my turn to vote and when it reach my turn to vote the inec official check for number after she found my details, the second official use BVAS to capture my face and the inec official make sure that the BVAS shows green before they allow me to vote. If the BVAS did not show green you will not be allow to vote. So my question now is how did over voting dey enter our election results?

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Ballmer: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2023
You will be rebeaten

Beremx:
Carry your case to court since all parties rigged. Pray for the whole elections to be cancelled so that we start afresh

As simple as ABC.

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by NapoleonHill: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
In the original result, APC got about 2000 votes. We were surprised to see APC getting 13k in the declared result.

Who gave them 11k votes?

Even if that were the case, it doesn't still add up or should we just say nobody voted APC?

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Jostoman: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Ballmer:
You will be rebeaten

no problem for that.

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by id4sho(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2023
Jostoman:
It seems baba have the bvas and inec server code and password, i hope this is not how they added figure to some results in osun after they realize they will lose the governorship to make it looks like there is over voting.

I still dont know how BVAS they record over voting because when i got to my poling unit i check inec paper pasted on the wall to check my name and after i discorver my name, waited for my turn to vote and it reach my turn to vote the inec official check for number after she found my details, the second official use BVAS to capture my face and the inec official make sure that the BVAS shows green before they allow me to vote. If the BVAS did not show green you will not be allow to vote. So my question now is how did over voting dey enter our election results?
BVAS result was not used in totality. It's issue of altered results (forgery). All these happened after polling units results declaration to collation centers
Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by xtivin(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2023
mickyus4uyahoo:
This is beer parlour gist... Show original result Mr propaganda or keep quiet. I can tell you for free that you are being mischievous.

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by id4sho(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2023
computer0810:

But unfortunately court cannot take in any online stupid evidence but d result sheet signed by agents
Yeah, EC8A FORM. But all parties have duplicate cheesy
Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by ganisucks(f): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Even if that were the case, it doesn't still add up or should we just say nobody voted APC?
Who will vote APC in Amuwo Odofin?! 😠You obviously don't know the ethnic demography of Amuwo. Especially, after that Jezebel was caught sharing palliatives as wedding gifts for her friends.

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Ofunaofu: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2023
seunmsg:
This will also be contested in court. Amuwo Odofin’s vote will be canceled.

It's that not what everyone is saying

Go to court so that the electoral heist that happened on the 25th February will be cancelled

Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Injera(f): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2023
mickyus4uyahoo:
We've begging to see fowl Yash, some of the APC AGENT at the collation center have being compromise
Learn how to use been and being
Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by NapoleonHill: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2023
ganisucks:

Who will vote APC in Amuwo Odofin?! 😠You obviously don't know the ethnic demography of Amuwo. Especially, after that Jezebel was caught sharing palliatives as wedding gifts for her friends.

Even if you give APC zero, the result posted doesn't still add up.

The sum total will still be greater than the number of accredited voters.

Any defense for that too?
Re: In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered by Zincfingers: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2023
Beremx:

As simple as ABC.
Osu loser
Goan start afresh na

Vocabularies Made Popular By Nigerian Leaders Erom 80s Till Date. / Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa / Yes Nigerian Soldiers Escaped To Cameroon (photo Inside)