Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa (3030 Views)

If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:51am On Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNrI9iex-Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVfVbWSXOuQ

here is my point.
only change of name happened

the queen name it british west africa.. it consist of western nigeria, ghana, eastern nigeria, gambia, northern nigeria

when ghana removed itself , the queen change it to federation of nigeria.. imagine ghana did not remove itself. will jonathan be claiming he is president.

Now let look at it this way.. For you to understand what I mean.. If now, the Queen never change the name from british west africa and ghana still remain.

and the queen now wrote that act of 1960... will Ghana be part of nigeria. the answer is no.

self government that they got at that time. means they have become a country.

Ojukwu was correct. That is why i call him my hero, because he was a smart man, who knew the truth and fought for his right and his people right.

Ojukwu was correct ..

you see ojukwu understand the different between a protectorate and a colony. Gowon did not know the meaning of the two word.

ghana got self govt, western nigeria got self govt, eastern nigeria got self etc from britain. so i am telling you.. will jonathan still be claiming if ghana was still part of it.

you see jonathan should respect the law... and this is the only time to change it.

it is an issue of respect for others..

This is British West Indies, it consist of this countries, just like british west africa. you can see they all became countries and are in the united nation.. this same is our story. barrack obama been a black man with a understanding of the story and our once in a life time to get a yes vote at the united nation. who knows when the next black person will be there , that will have a understanding of the issue involve.

you can see why boko haram is bombing up people over the satellite picture.

British west africa

western nigeria, Gold coast region (ghana), eastern nigeria, gambia , northern nigeria

British West Indies

The Bahamas, Barbados, British Guiana, British Honduras, Jamaica (with its dependencies the Turks and Caicos Islands and the Cayman Islands), Trinidad and Tobago, Antigua, Barbuda, the British Virgin Islands, Montserrat, Saint Kitts, Nevis,Grenada, St Lucia, Saint Vincent, Anguilla and (to 1940) Dominica.

it is not an issue of computer, jonathan goodluck is not the president of nigeria..
you people in other part can decide to have whatever you want. nigeria has no president as far as international law is concern. because nigeria is not expected to have a president..

western nigeria is the one who is suppose to have a president.. and i am the president at this moment.. no be so..
nigeria has no president but abuser of the law in power. they are people who have no respect for laws or others who have used murder to rule by force without respect for international law.

the only possible way the queen could have be removed in 1963 was for western nigeria to vote to remove separately.. and eastern nigeria to vote separately to remove to remove the Queen , and northern nigeria to vote separately to remove to remove the Queen ,and british cameroon to vote separately to remove to remove the Queen. but that never happened in 1963.

they were all separate protectorate , the queen was separately head of western nigeria and was separate head of eastern nigeria etc.

you see this currency show you i am telling you the truth.. you can see, the queen name it federation of british west africa, when ghana left, it became federation of nigeria

if ghana had remain, will jonathan still be claiming he is president, no.. this is british west indies , and malawi and zambia ,zimbabwe.

you can clearly see from nigeria map that rivers separated this protectorate.. so that tell you. we were never together.

i dont tell lies. western nigeria is a country of it own.. that why i am the head of the government of western nigeria..
that why i told you the meaning of my name ademusiwa. we are the origin owner of all of the land. you see oduduwa had twin before akanbi. their name was orere and olu. akanbi was given the name because he came separately to this world. because they had twins before.

the first child was my great great great greeeeeeeeeat father. you will notice there was never a kingdom call ile ife kingdom.. it never existed in history. because a father could not fight his son. it is our kingdom that did exist.. and it own all of the land.. because the first child was my greeeat greeeeeat father. the military created some chief by they are not for real...

if you dont believe me. if you go to city. you will find the first Anglican church in nigeria. my family sign the protectorate document. every other yoruba man or kingdom was just a subset. we are the owners of all of the land... ijebu, egba, ekiti, oyo etc they all are grand children.

ademusiwa mean the origin of yoruba religion and culture. this tell you my story is true. this is why we fight the issue of ownership and our country because many people dont know the truth.

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:08am On Dec 18, 2013
you see, people push people to murder, when people ask for what is legally theirs. if you refuse to give them, you live them no other option than murder those who deprive them what is legally theirs. this is why they have this problem in nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZqnZ5EGOs
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:35am On Dec 18, 2013
donroxy, this was why there was biafra war, not the lies told by Gowon..

because eastern nigeria or western nigeria they have the power to remain or leave nigeria.

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2013
Now let look at it this way.. For you to understand what I mean.. If now, the Queen never change the name from british west africa and ghana still remain.

and the queen now wrote that act of 1960... will Ghana be part of nigeria. the answer is no.

self government that they got at that time. means they have become a country.

Ojukwu was correct. That is why i call him my hero, because he was a smart man, who knew the truth and fought for his right and his people right.

Ojukwu was correct ..
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by EzePromoe: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2013
We need to sign a bill and give you Abule-Egba republic so that Nairaland will be free from your torment undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2013
india is another example to this story. india join the united nation in 1945 ... only cut tie with britain in 1947
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2013
you see ojukwu understand the different between a protectorate and a colony. Gowon did not know the meaning of the two word.

this two word means different thing. western nigeria was a protectorate. every protectorate have power to leave when they want. and can join what ever they want.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by ifyalways(f): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2013
Musiwa that I said is you explained the meaning the differences and similarity in altitude of protectorate and colony. Like Gowon, I too don't knows.

I no one thing sha. Ify wants to colonize Musiwa. That I no and say everyday. Christmas is coming baby, you needs to take a break from politics and have some funs.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by donphilopus: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2013
Musiwa, your pictures is not clears!
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2013
a protectorate is a country or territory which seek military or diplomatic relation with another country.

western nigeria was a protectorate not a colony.. nigeria was never a protectorate or colony of britain..

a colony is a subject territory occupied by a settlement from the ruling state

because western nigeria was a protectorate its sovereignty and independent was in its hand. and was a country on it own.. ````````````````````````
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2013
you see, to tell you , they speak lies. if the so call story of amalgamation happen.. how did ghana fit in into the amalgamation story.. it mean it never happen.. just a creation

every old nigerian or Ghanian have seen this currency.. it mean amalgamation never happen.. because how did ghana fit into the story of amalgamation. it was just a fake story, when i did my research..

inside the london museum is this currency of british west africa.

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2013
continue musiwa.
making a lot of sense.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2013
look at it this way lagos island was a colony of britian . it was in 1937 that Britain final agreed to hand over lagos island to western nigeria. why will britain do that..

you see, i have the connection to remove you. .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by judyeze1: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by judyeze1: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin tongue
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by IGBOSON1: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nowadays i'm quite adept at spotting a 'Musiwa thread', even before checking to see who the OP is. His threads normally have a goofy title! smiley
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Musiwa, if u are truly d leader of western nigeria, why are you leading them from Canada? Can u come down to Akure, d capital of western nigeria and rule from there? B4 I used to see similarity in altitude btw u and gani but now, I can't see d similarity again. I need a satellite picture
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Musiwa, so U created a Thread for me In order to Brainwashed me with Satellite pictures that are not clear .... I don't do falsehood neither will I allowed Fallacy ......

Had it been Nigeria was granted Independence alongside Ghana in 1957 and Ghana were to be Amalgamated with Nigeria in 1960, President Goodluck Jonathan would have been President and C-In-C of GhaNaija which is the Name of the new Country !

But Musiwa hardly see the bigger picture since he is Infatuated with the Queen of England,No, The queen is Married, there is a King and Musiwa is not a King of England ....

Musiwa lives in Canada but The Queen of England is the ceremonial Head of Canada and Musiwa is never the King of Canada .......

The Biafran Soldiers in the Satellite pictures are not soldiers but Vigilantes , they are Hunters trying to kill Antelopes, can U see the Satellite picture, the Hunters are lying flat on their tummy and one of them is standing ...... Hell yeah, that shows the wanna kill Antelopes .......

Biafran Soldiers didn't Kill Antelopes but Nigerian Soldiers ..... Ojukwu left for Cote D'voire in 1970 and the war came to an End ... !!

Musiwa get your facts right, The queen doesn't Lie : Ban Ki Moon too ...... Musiwa why do U lie ?
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tinubu was the Governor of Lagos and that was never a lie cuz Tinubu doesn't lie ...

Musiwa is not Popular than Tinubu , Tinubu won elections in 1999 and 2003 .... Tinubu is never a liar cuz He won elections while Musiwa was defeated because Musiwa is not Popular ....

Jonathan also won elections : Ban ki Moon was Appointed , Queen of England is Beautiful but Musiwa is never the King of England .....!

I won't lie since Tinubu defeats Musiwa in 1999 with AD, 2003 with ACN now APC is Popular than Musiwa !
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by kingaje: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin shocked cool

Please what is he saying because am trying to understand him
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by GHKWAME1: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
donroxy: Musiwa, so U created a Thread for me In order to Brainwashed me with Satellite pictures that are not clear .... I don't do falsehood neither will I allowed Fallacy ......

Had it been Nigeria was granted Independence alongside Ghana in 1957 and Ghana were to be Amalgamated with Nigeria in 1960, President Goodluck Jonathan would have been President and C-In-C of GhaNaija which is the Name of the new Country !
Lol! Its not as easy as it sounds tho! There is a reason, Gold Coast(Ghana) had a governor to execute the orders of her majesty. The only informal linkage between Gold Coast(Ghana) and Nigeria was the RWAFF(Royal West African Frontier Force) which comprised of Nigeria, Gold Coast, Sierra Leone and The Gambia. Indeed, the military cadet accredited for the training of officers for the aforementioned countries was located in Teshie(Ghana) where the likes of Ojukwu and Obasanjo had their military training.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Donroxy, I am not trying to date the Queen of england. I am just telling you the real truth, what happened, that Jonathan is an illegal President, and his government is an illegal government that should not be recognized in the international community because it was a creation of Military dictatorship.

Basically the right and properties,land of my people have been taken away and we want it back.

We are a country, Nigeria is not a country.. It is a mere regional body. This is why I show you, that the formal name is British west africa. It was a regional body of several protectorate of britain. Not a country.

All the Queen did was change the name from British West Africa to Nigeria. Does change of name now means that it becomes a country. The answer is NO.

Goodluck jonathan knows his government is illegal, because he knows the real story

If I change Europe Union name to Evoski. Does that make Evoski a country. The answer is NO.

All countries within the Europe Union will still be countries.

But in the case of Nigeria. because.. at the time in Question. We had dictators in powers. And the Queen made some mistake, They took advantage of it and change a Regional body into a country.

A REGIONAL BODY CAN NOT HAVE A PRESIDENT or C-IN-C in the status of Barrack Obama or Steven harper.

They role in their military tanks and murder who ever they wanted to murder. Some country spoke out and the churches around the world oppose it. But nobody took any military action over the occupation. And from then on because they use violent , killing, plane crash, bombing to rule by force for 40 years, everybody is scared of them.
So nobody did anything... But it does not make it correct process or does not unite them, because it is still illegal government in place .

Western Nigeria should still a country and I am the head of that government in exile.

You ask why i live in canada, many of us, who decided to stand up and fight for our right have already been murder already by the Nigeria government. because they dont have respect for the rule of laws. The believe they most take what is not theirs. and like you watch the video of Gowon, they believe even if they have to kill 1,000,000 to keep the illegal occupation, they will do so using violent , killing, plane crash, bombing etc. This is what is happening.

they rig election in Nigeria, tinubu rig election. you already seen the video how the people treat him. because most of them dont like him.
Tinubu own a television and radio station. And they cut clips of large crowd in other event and superpose it as if he was there.

Tinubu tells lies alot.. because he is a politician.

You see there was a real tinubu in Yoruba history. She was called Madam tinubu...
Tinubu ran for election in lagos and on his form, it say lagos as state of origin, but madam tinubu is from Abeokuta and the title she hold is in Abeokuta. While tinubu mother real name is abi Magaji an hausa name..
while tinubu real name is Ahmed Magaji an hausa name.
There is ethnic domination in africa, which is responsible for several civil war. So basically they got a northerner to rule lagos but changing name.

Abi magaji (tinubu mother) was introduced into Nigeria politics by a Northerner ( Ibrahim Babaginda) The only and only maradonna, the evil genius as he was folding called.

You see because we had military government for many years. Lagos was the capital of nigeria. So many northerners came to live there.

why do i know the story, because Tinubu mother was popularly call Madam Tinubu as a nikename in the market she was selling. So i will assume, people started calling his son Tinubu. and people are so stupiid in Nigeria. They dont know the different.

even after tinubu show them that this is madam mother name. They still dont believe.. Because many people in the media are too stupiid to notice.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Seun, can't you trick your brother,Musiwa into Yaba left for HELP.

He needs help and as I can see, it just minor. A slack on the medula oblongata that need a tight.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by talktimi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Musiwa, I have reported you to the SSS & NSA on suspicions of treason, your ip address is under watch while a sniper has been assigned to you already
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 2:15am On Dec 19, 2013
what did the sss and nsa say..

i just saw the video of kudirat murder.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by dayokanu(m): 2:19am On Dec 19, 2013
Musiwa you are too lie person. I doesnt believe you

Tinubu wins election, Musiwa cannot win election fro Canada
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:54am On Dec 19, 2013
did jonathan or tinubu win an election , they rig election in nigeria and in africa... wake up. everybody knows that.. on the issue of obasanjo. it is widely know in nigeria most people dont like him, because he took people land and properties and convert them to its own. tinubu did too. most of those who rule in nigeria..

you dont blame the people of nigeria. you have to know most people from the royal home have die out. and we have taken over. and legally we are the government.

goodluck jonathan will never denied the event that happen, nobody ever do. is just that we are took coward to fight for what is legally us.

that how they bully us and people are too scared to speak out. they will bomb you up and kill your family if you do speak up//

dont doubt them, they will bomb you up, if they say so..

but it does not make the government of goodluck jonathan a legal government. imagine, if we did not have dictators in power. we would be on our own.

you see we had our own government in western nigeria, what we did was had the queen of england as a ceremonial head of state with no power...she had no power... but it our choice to make. not their to decide for us who we want to put there. we still had a government in place which she never chose and never controlled.

many countries had the same arrangement. we would never agreed in the first place to have a northerner or easterner to be head of state in the first.. they will never have agreed to that.. even up till today.. you can see bombs go up..

for anyone to draw the assumption that northerners are going to continue to use violent to rule forever, it is an act of stupiidty.
for anyone to think we would run away from civil war, that person will be joking.

did jonathan or tinubu win an election , they rig election in nigeria and in africa... wake up. everybody knows that.. on the issue of obasanjo. it is widely knew in nigeria most people dont like him, because he took people land and properties and convert them to its own. tinubu did too. most of those who rule in nigeria..

you dont blame the people of nigeria. you have to know most people from the royal home have die out. and we have taken over. and legally we are the government.

goodluck jonathan will never denied the event that happen, nobody ever do. is just that we are too coward to fight for what is legally us.

that how they bully us and people are too scared to speak out. they will bomb you up and kill your family if you do speak up//

dont doubt them, they will bomb you up, if they say so..

but it does not make the government of goodluck jonathan a legal government. imagine, if we did not have dictators in power. we would be on our own.

you see we had our own government in western nigeria, what we did was had the queen of england as a ceremonial head of state with no power...she had no power... but it our choice to make. not their to decide for us who we want to put there. we still had a government in place which she never chose and never controlled.

many countries had the same arrangement. we would never agreed in the first place to have a northerner or easterner to be head of state in the first.. they will never have agreed to that.. even up till today.. you can see bombs go up..

for anyone to draw the assumption that northerners are going to continue to use violent to rule forever, it is an act of stupiidty.
for anyone to think we would run away from civil war, that person will be joking.

if tinubu or obasanjo ever won an election, will people hate them this much... the people hate them because they have never won a free and fair election in their life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZqnZ5EGOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc8gwCXDn8

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:38am On Dec 19, 2013
you said, i am not popular than tinubu.. even cnn knows who musiwa is. bbc know me already for fighting for the people.

is cnn or bbc popular..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-a1Srt8fnThA/Txf6hXRIdiI/AAAAAAAAAjI/SHzWL3URM4A/s320/DSC02665.JPG[/img]
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:09am On Dec 19, 2013
this is lagos.. you can compare to where ever you live in the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ozQR3us-Q
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2013
donroxy. i am among the 100 most influential nigeria. so i will not lie to you...

you can see react in nigeria to what i write.. i am a person who have built a name for myself. and other person in the picture is my family. he is a famous world civil right leader.

i am a person who was among first people to have been involve in establishing an institution when it was not well knew to have over 20,000 branches world wide. in canada/usa it has over 600 location. so i most have a credibility and influence.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2013
the people who know me is more than this people

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Musiwa, i believe you. You will be our next president. This people don't know you are greater than them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus / Why Is Jonathan Standing At The Back Row? / Statistics Of Northern Nigeria That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.